Welcome to MithraPride!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Welcome to MithraPride!!

Post by Cyndari »

First of all, let me extend a warm welcome to all of our newest members!! :D

This is where all of our new recruits can introduce themselves to the rest of the LS. :D For the new recruits, besides putting in your name could you also list who had given you a linkpearl.

Also since we have many linkshells on many different servers can you add which server it is that you are on. 8)
Last edited by Cyndari on Fri May 13, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Post by MikaMeow »

Hi ^.^

I got a pearl from Creve. But Ancalagon was the one that told her about me.

A little about me:
I live on Vancouver Island (BC Canada)
I like to watch anime and sometimes do some drawing, somewhat in anime style. I've played quite a few online games over the years, Meridian 59 and EQ being the most memorable.
Shekhina
Kitten

Post by Shekhina »

Greetings all =^_^=

Mika told me about the LS and Creve gave me the pearl. I'm verry happy to be a member. After I reach 25th and get revive, just sent me a tell and i'll come to reraise you. =)

I'm into Japanese animation (anime) and mostly d/l fansubs, (more then have of my 120 gig HD is fansubs). I also read tarot cards, so if anyone would like one down, just send me a message and we can set up a time.
44th whm/11th smn/16th thf
I can raise now! *Purrrs*
I can summon Carbuncle! =^_^=
I can Teleport!
Paws
Kitten

Hello

Post by Paws »

Hey, my name is Paws.
I've been on the LS more than a week now, but kept forgetting to sign up here.

Firemyst gave me my linkpearl.

(Yeah, I'm really stupid. Pearl, not shell. Thanks FM.)
-Paws =^^=
Morrigan
Kitten

Post by Morrigan »

Heh. Got mine from Swipe if I'm not mistaken.....been a while. Just kept forgettin the address here......Ya lets not get into my memory please. Currently just sittin around playin FFXI.......and working......so I can play FFXI......Currently dark mistress of Chaos and Silence....The world is ending soon. Nah jk. Remember! Silence is crimson.....
[img]http://www.gloriousff.com/dark_firebrand/tempfile/morrigansig.jpg[/img]

[color=red]"I don't need eternal love. I just want the ache now."[/color]
Valkyr
Tomcat

Post by Valkyr »

mmmmmm Morrigan....loved the Marvel Vs Capcom character!
The world before the fall...
Delightful is the light of dawn...
Noble is the heart of man...
Morrigan
Kitten

Post by Morrigan »

Heh you an me both =^_^= Got MvC2 and my team almost always consists of at least Morrigan and Felicia. I can pull some wicked cool attacks. Usually use either Cammy, Jin, or B.B. Hood as a final character. Heh but now you've got me off on a tangent on one of my interests so I'll stop before I spam the place up.
[img]http://www.gloriousff.com/dark_firebrand/tempfile/morrigansig.jpg[/img]

[color=red]"I don't need eternal love. I just want the ache now."[/color]
Sophia
Kitten

Post by Sophia »

Hihi~ I was Sophia in the beta, and I'm Demona in retail. ^^; Creve gave me a pearl! I hope to be more active in MP when SS shuts down. ._.

<3 You all! :3
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~karipotter/dem.gif[/img]
[b]Demona[/b]; Level 28 DRK / 14 WAR. Rank 4.

[ FemmeFatale | SavannasSuperstars | MithraPride ]
[ CursedGlory | KinkySuperheroes | Revelations ]
[ BastokUnited | Vivication | AzureStorm ]
Rueka
Tomcat

Post by Rueka »

Hiya, I've been around for a bit since retail started but i kept forgetting to come and say hi to you all. Kismet gave me my pearl after flagging me down one day and asking if i wanted to join. :D

I live in Michigan, and am despratly praying for snow this Christmas. I love to go skiing, watch anime and draw.
Herbi
Kitten

Post by Herbi »

Hello! My name is Herbi. I'm a 19 year old female college student in Bellingham Washington. I don't have a Pearl yet, but I'd like to get one if you'll have me! I was San in beta.
Herbi
THF (25) WAR (10)
Elci
Kitten

Post by Elci »

Hey Guys ^-^
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

*Swats Elci with her tail*
Yea, she got it from me :P

-Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
saintk
Kitten

MEEEEOW!!! This beta tester is back ONLINE!!!!

Post by saintk »

MEEEOW!! Hi again everyone, I sure hope I wasn't forgotten or anything... I've been really busy getting wireless back up and helping out my poor aunt...
Don't worry, everything is okay now and got my partner during the beta test letting me access the game once we get it... so now, we are just waiting on getting our HDD... :_( Stupid thing was supposed to be here already... :(
Oh well, I'll keep checking on here and I got a quuestion... Is the linkshell only available on just one server??? I want to know because I have some people interested...
Okay, that's all... Love and Peace... DEATH TO THE MOON RABBIT!!! :P
"There is something wrong with the world today"
DEATH TO THE MOON RABBIT!!!! DIE F$%ER, DIE!!!!!! ^.^
"Love and Peace" - Vash the Stampede
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

Yes we are all on Midgardsormr and you need a world pass. The best way to get one, is here http://66.134.127.202/exe/mp/worldpasses.pl

In regards to you friends joining the same server I think you may have to get an answer from someone else if they are not Mithra since I think the worldpass app is mainly for MP members to get on this server. World passes do cost gil so some member may not be comfortable spending their cash to bring strange taru, humes, galka and elves to this server.

However with that said once you have gotten on the server you can make some gil and buy world passes for your non mithran friends. I'm not saying you can or can't (not my choice to make) just saying this is something you should ask before pointing your friends to the MP worldpass exchange.

Also I'm going to ask Goldess to maybe put up a temporary splash screen for the MP beta testers that has clearer directions for getting on the same server as us and how to get a perl.
saintk
Kitten

and the ants go marching on :twisted:

Post by saintk »

So, let me get this straight... It's only available on Midgardsormr, don't worry about giving me a worldpass or the like... I'll see what my friends say and see what they want to do... If I do go to another one, i'll post it here and find someway to contact or keep in contact... most likely through yahell...
I'm more interested in finding out the pop on the servers... Is there a site or anything of the sort...
"There is something wrong with the world today"
DEATH TO THE MOON RABBIT!!!! DIE F$%ER, DIE!!!!!! ^.^
"Love and Peace" - Vash the Stampede
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

Erm.. I realized I never posted here when I joined. Hi everyone I'm Pyrexia, Mikameow gave me a pearl. I'm really looking forward to getting to know all you guys in game. ^^

I'm 18, and currently a college freshman at Virginia Tech. I'm studying computer science and I enjoy playing video games, laser tag, you name it. I'm really a guy's girl. Anywho, I thought I should introduce myself.

I've just recently hit 30, so if anyone is doing any advanced job quests let me know, I'll probably want to join in. I'll see you all gameside ^^
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Siri
Kitten

Post by Siri »

Oi!

I've been around for a little while but just now joining the forum and hanging out on the IRC channel during the weekdays.

I received my linkpearl from Kismet a few weeks ago, along with two other "lost kittens" in the Bubu penisula.

When I'm not playing FFXI I idle away the hours on computer science courses, graphic design and illustration, and a lot of web surfing. ;)
Siri
WHM30 :: BLM18 :: DRG14 :: WAR12 :: THF10 :: PLD6 :: SAM1
Federation of Windurst (R4) :: Midgardsormr
Sirc
Tomcat

Post by Sirc »

Hi everyone! I'm pretty much a newbie to all of this. I started playing FFXI about two weeks ago as a San D'Orian Elvaan warrior on a different server and made it to level 14 with some great advice from Swipe. Swipe finally convinced me to jump to the Midgardsormr server and gave me a worldpass and a pearl.

So here I am in Windurst, a level 1 Mithral RDM with LOTS of work ahead of me. :)

BTW, I am the 100th person to register here. Yay for me! 8)
Rayn
Kitten

Post by Rayn »

Swipe gave me a pearl when the game came out on PC, so I have been around for a while. Just recently started checking out the forms though. Thanks for all the help you guys have given me. You guys are great!
And I like reading, Yoga, and crafts.
Mrjay
Kitten

Post by Mrjay »

Hey y'all!
I just kinda came to this site after someone mentioned it on the Allakhazam site. I think I ticked off a few people there when I brainstormed about an all-mithra alliance of about 8 parties......anyway. I don't have a linkpearl and I'm on Fairy server, but I think I'm gonna move over to the server with the most Mithra Pride folks.
Teal'c: Chelnak!

Daniel: Direct translation: Very cool!

[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/teufel/devil-smiley-029.gif[/img] [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/waffen/violent-smiley-057.gif[/img]
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Just let us know if you decide to make the move.. we'll get you a pearl. 8)

-Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Haphazard
Kitten

Post by Haphazard »

Hi :D

I was Haphazard in the beta and I was a member of Savanna's Superstars, but I've been soo busy with school I never really kept up and didn't have time to buy the game. But now it's summer break and I finally bought it. Unfortunately, I can't find where the linkshell forum is, because I haven't visited it since the beta test ended, really. :oops: But I vaguely remember this LS, and so I thought maybe if I can't find the Superstars again, I could try being Mithra. :wink: I haven't created a character yet, but I probably will soonish.

My name was Haphazard, and I was a RedMage. :)
Dezzy
Kitten

Post by Dezzy »

Name: Dezzy
Race:Mithra
Level: 34THF/15NIN
Job: Thief.
Starting nation: Windurst.
Guild: Culinarians/Fishing(maybe....)

I'll be around Jeuno- Garlaige Citadel area, probably all of tomorrow, if anyone wants to hook me up with one.
Name: Dezzy
Race:Mithra
Level: 34THF/15NIN
Job: Thief.
Starting nation: Windurst.
Guild: Culinarians/Fishing(maybe....)
Keerith
Metal Cat

Post by Keerith »

Heyas. M'name is Ziyu, Red Mage and future Summoner. Swipe
inducted me into the LS, and I look forward to having some fun. ^^
-Keerith
See you later, space cowboy!

[FFXIV: Keerith Galeo, Priestess of Ormagöden]

"Can't bend what's made of metal / We're reinforced with steel / We never will surrender / We never kneel." - Made of Metal, by Dream Evil
Kio
Kitten

Post by Kio »

Hi! :D

I'm Kio: The Freshmaker! And yes I stole the solgan from Mentos, so what? :P I just love Mentos--especially the fruity kind. :D

Anyway, I'm from the Pheonix and Torachi gave me a link pearl a while ago--like yesterday. So here I am lost in this great big world known as Vana'diel.......... Oh, boy I'm so lost in this game! I don't know how all of you do it, but I'm simply amazed on how hard this game is. -_-;

Why can't the thieves get a break at the lower-levels? ;_;

Ah, about me, I'm trying to make it into the gaming business as a game designer. I simply love games, been playing since I was a toddler, so its only natural for my young influence in games has lead me to this path. I constantly try to be up to date by reading gaming studie websites like gamestudies.org, game-culture.com, game.itu.dk/, gamegirladvance.com/, and etc.. Other then that, I'm just your ordinary dork. :D

I <3 Mentos! :P
Valkyr
Tomcat

Post by Valkyr »

simply put its b/c thf's are useless until lvl 15 when they get sneak attack and treasure hunter.....i know how it is im 30 thf now
The world before the fall...
Delightful is the light of dawn...
Noble is the heart of man...
Kio
Kitten

Post by Kio »

Valkyr wrote:simply put its b/c thf's are useless until lvl 15 when they get sneak attack and treasure hunter.....i know how it is im 30 thf now
I hope Sneak Attack and Treasure Hunter I is worth this much pain and surrow. ;_;
maryadavies
Tomcat

Post by maryadavies »

Ask my bro Shadowneko (he may be a smelly hume in game, but I luv him anyhoo), it is.

BTW, you might want to try his trick that he used to get to 15: he got a bow and a bunch of arrows and a boomerang and went to Shakrami Maze. Most of the mages there were real nice and didn't mind a thief with a ranged attack (who shot or 'ranged the worms) taggin' along. He got 15 pretty quick.

I don't know if that'll work on your server, but it worked on Midgard! He's ahead of me now, level 25 thf! (And I'm only level 19 whm atm, hopefully I can catch up! But I got the matter of a ethernet cord and some other stuff to fix first, not to mention I got a sub to level!)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/maryadavies/Mary.jpg[/img]
~~Also known as Elizara ([url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?11530]WHM/BLM, I'll help if ya ask![/url])

[url=http://maffcode.vze.com]My FF Code[/url]
Mod on [url=http://oneroomstudios.illuminata7.net/ffxi/boards/]Kopopo's Opo-pos[/url], a new FFXI board. Come on over!
Ginal
Kitten

Post by Ginal »

*waves* Hey there all you pretty kitties!

Syine gave me a pearl 'bout 5 weeks ago, and I just now finally made my account on the site. I can't think of much to say about my self except that I"m always up for a bit of a chat. If you're reading this Syine, thanks for the pearl! *blows a kiss*
What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for others?
Vavara
Kitten

Post by Vavara »

/wave

I'm on the Carbuncle server, just found this site, thought I'd say hello!

Hello! :D