Welcome to MithraPride!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Shentino
Kitten

Enter the dragon

Post by Shentino »

:D

Okay I'm not really a kitty...I'm a dragon :P

But hopefully I can learn the ways of the felines...So um hi.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

Welcome to the Pride, um......dragon :D
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Re: Enter the dragon

Post by Neoshinobi »

Shentino wrote::D

Okay I'm not really a kitty...I'm a dragon :P

But hopefully I can learn the ways of the felines...So um hi.
Shenny!!! :love:
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

WHAT R U DOING SHEN!!! ur not sposed to let the our kind be... known... not that i am 1 really... /em whistles innocently to throw off suspicion... i'm just a happy li'l kitten :P ... i'm not a dragon that is far superior to the other races... whered u get that idea :P
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Shentino
Kitten

meh

Post by Shentino »

:lol:

Oh really Neo?

Meh...maybe we can "RP" later :P
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Re: meh

Post by Neoshinobi »

Shentino wrote::lol:

Oh really Neo?

Meh...maybe we can "RP" later :P
:wink:
Babe
Kitten

Post by Babe »

hello!
Chatulio
Kitten

Post by Chatulio »

Hello and welcome to Mithra Pride!
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/unifiedchaos][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/unifiedchaos.png[/img][/url]

[b]Unifiedchaos:[/b] Male Elvaan | Rank: 4 Bastoken
29rdm / 11drg / 11war / 6nin / 5drk / 4mnk

[b]Cattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 2 Windurstrian
19thf / 14mnk / 7war

[b]Regis:[/b] Male Tarutaru | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
13whm / 3blm

[b]Kattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
7war
Babe
Kitten

Post by Babe »

heh thanks,,ive been in this ls for like a year but never knew about the website :O
Shentino
Kitten

Post by Shentino »

I used to be here until I turned into a basketcase and got banned from the chat. But I'm back.

Any good RP's around here?
Katlyn
Kitten

Post by Katlyn »

Hello my fellow forum-goers... just got a pearl to the Pandy sect of the shell so i figured I should join the site.. /wave
Shentino
Kitten

Post by Shentino »

/big toothy grin
Fingerspitz
Kitten

Post by Fingerspitz »

Didn't know about this thread ^^;; been in the pride a couple weeks, posted on my server's forum...Fingerspitz here, please call me 'spitz (and not finger >.<), Midgardsormr...I think Ruekah gave me my pearl, but it was at a big event, so I forget. /wave~
Windurst Uber Alles! {Dance} {Dance} {Retribution}!
wenddy
Kitten

Post by wenddy »

:) Hello everyone! I'm wendy, my charecter is Wenddy lvl 12 war for now...I got my pearl last friday night after a desperate search for a member on the Carbuncle server...I finally found Vhikona and I got a pearl! I found my twin! :)
LostDream
Kitten

Post by LostDream »

hello, im new to ffxi game, my charater name is Moro and im the cousin of Krystie or more known as Mimiru on Alexander server
Charlles/Terajima_Shiva
Kitten

Post by Charlles/Terajima_Shiva »

Um...hello everyone. ^_^;

Since I made a new character in Midgar and my mains in Shiva I'll just use my main characters stats. ^_^;

Charlles, Hume, Windurstian Rank-6
Main Job: Paladin58
Side Job: Dragoon50

Terajima: Old character, Manthra, deleted, had about 80 days playtime.
Cloudx: Old character, deleted, had between 20-30 days playtime.
Terajimakun: Newest character, made it in Midgar as a side character to be in MP. ^_^;

Terajima's highest job, Dragoon43, Cloudx's highest, Monk20, Terajimakuns highest, White Mage1 >.>;;

Side comment? What if I dont have one? ._. . . . Wait! I know! A side comment, I love to debate! Lol. :roll:
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Did you used to be on Phoenix? Orrr are you a different Terajima?
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

Hi! I have been in MithraPride on the Bahamut server for a long time, my character is Janeth, just haven't been to website until now ^^; I have a pearlsack, in case anyone's wondering. I know nothing whatsoever about forums and all that.. explanations would be appreciated. ^^ And how do you get on the member list? thanks ^^ I also have a character on Asura server who would like to join MithraPride, her name is Kayanna. I'm not on with her much, though...Thanks in advance for help, and...see you in the game ^^
Charlles/Terajima_Shiva
Kitten

Post by Charlles/Terajima_Shiva »

Sorry all my characters have been {Shiva}
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

I'm Kintrra, I'm from the Alexander server, and my pearl was given to me by Xenoichii. Not sure if anyone told her about me, but someone had asked me earlier in the night if I was part of MP. I had been trying to figure out how to get into it for about a week before that though, since I'm friends with Dawezy and knew he was part of it. That and my other LS is ehh...kinda dead usually when I'm online. ^^;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Kopopo says hi.
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

Wow, I'm kinda overdue to post my hello, being that I've been a member for several days now XD ok, ok, here it goes.

Hello, my name is Star, or Katsume/Ruriko, depending on which server you happen to catch me playing on. I'm not a rookie by any means, with 71 Days of playtime on Katsu and another 37 Days with Ruri, I'm more of a veteran than anything else.

This doesn't mean I'm an arrogant, high-ranking snotjob. Heck, Katsu is only rank 5, and Ruri is still rank 3 ^^; which is very annoying when you are closing in on level 50 XD, but let's talk about that another time.

I started playing FFXI a week before christmas 2003. At the time, My biggest goal was to end up on Ragnarok, which never happened. I started at the same time as my friend Retsi, but, when we realized we were getting no where, I gave up, stayed on Asura (Which I got 9 times out of 20 when trying to land on Ragnarok), and earned myself a worldpass for 122 gil.

I wear my mentor flag as a symbol of honor. I haven't seen everything yet, but I've seen enough that I consider myself worthy to assist others (Katsu does free PLing in Dunes >.>). With that, my ideal dream for FFXI is just to help others. As long as I can do that, then I feel complete.

Katsume is my Rdm, who has this insane love for Fenrir *drool*. Ahem... *mops up the drool and continues* With her, I was able to see something I'd never thought I would see: Success. I have every job (except drk) unlocked with Katsu, and I've leveled every job I have with her to at least 20 (Smn is 18, bst is still 5). I can tell you how each job operates =\ somewhat XD

Ok, enough bragging. I enjoy long walks on the beech and -.. Wait a minute, this isn't an ad to find a mate *Fingersnap* Drat =p

Well, basically, I'm just a sweet person, who cares more about others than I care about myself, and who often kicks the crap out of herself because I think I'm a failure 99% of the time <o.o> but hey, we all got our flaws ^.~ So if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, ears to tug on and/or paw at, or just someone to listen, look me up =3 I always find time for everyone.
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

>.> Also, general comment, Katsu was a member of Mithra Pride back on Asura, but for reasons unknown the shell went MIA <o.o> XD
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

ooo this is late but..hihi-meow-=^^=
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

I never said hi...and never will. :P
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

you just did O.o
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Yugi wrote:you just did O.o
I'm glad you got the joke. :lol:
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

* has a tiny brian.* ;.;
Tifachan
Kitten

Post by Tifachan »

I was kinda looking for a place for me to give my greeting. But I found it! Lol, anyway. I'm Tifachan. You can find me on the Bismarck Server. And if you do, give a /salute. ^^;

I like to try out all the jobs available. And eventually, I'll finish up with my MNK or go SAM.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Xenoheart/drkkaori.jpg[/img]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

I love yourrr sig. :)