Karou Got A New Toy!

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Karou Got A New Toy!

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I know this should prolly be in the PlayStation section, but this is hardware really, not a game, and I'm putting it here, if you think it should be in the PlayStation section, feel free to move it. But over there I reviewed my InterAct monitor, you know one of the few interact toys I love? well a slight accident happened at home. My roommates kitten knocked over something large and it fell and cracked the screen while It was folded down. I was devestated cuz finding a replacment Interact monitor or one that lays over the top for cheap is really hard.

But I found one. The Intec G7300 which I sniped for 23.50. Good Sound, Good Video, Bad For Dynamoose:

Now missing from this photo is a few things, my Without Wires reciever, usb Slim Fan, and my custom skin. Well when my original ps2 broke I had to get a new one and Never finished airbrushing/skinning the case. I'm going on vacation tomorrow for 2 weeks and my WoW is already packed. And the USB Fan is removed being cleaned of dust atm.

EDIT: Picture w/o Flash
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Karou Got A New Toy!

Post by xaresity »