Kitten

Post by Ryuune »

Won a Fafnir and Behemoth statue. >.>
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Corsair level 70
Camping stupid testimony now :x
5/6 Staging points only Mamool Ja left, not terribly worried about that one at this exact moment. Ilrusi Atoll was not nearly the nightmare run everyone told me it was..sure it was a little long but not that bad. The only difficult part was the last room full of truesight imps, which weren't terrible just required a bit of patience.

Umm what else..hmm..

Oh ya Rank 9,
Sky access whatever ZM that is.

And will be making a video out of my first attempt at Qultada for limit 5, wish me luck. :)
Ryuune
Kitten

Post by Ryuune »

GL with that Tivia. :)
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

No other jobs do to the limit break with? The COR one requires a lot of luck, much like the job itself :P
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Sugami wrote:No other jobs do to the limit break with? The COR one requires a lot of luck, much like the job itself :P
Nope, cor is my highest.

How the fight went...

Double tapped him for 260 a pop with quick draw followed by a 766 Slugshot. Qultada found himself at 15% life in about the first 3 seconds of the fight. Then apparently my cable company decided it was a great time to do maintenance on my node with no prior notification and my cable went down for 8 hours..... :x Which annoys me to no end because I was going to beat it on my first attempt.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

/comfort

Better luck with the cable next time.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Oh yeah, don't use Wild Card. I heard that using it makes him go SSJ.
Dawezy
Tomcat

Post by Dawezy »

Few weeks ago I scored my final Askar piece (which took approx 3 months of Nyzul grinding to see it drop..).. the 5/5 HP+10% boost is very sexy for my PLD ^^/ plus the black looks cool.

~ Capped Fealty and Chivalry along my travels.
~ Floor 100 Nyzul win.
~ Mythic WS's for my COR PLD RDM BLM DRK SAM
~ Capped my Shield skill solo on Greater Manticores lol (tough suckas!)
~ In the HNM business now, seen a Crimson Mask and Adaman Breeches/Mufflers fall my way.
~ Killed my first Tiamat yesterday! ^_^
~ *finally* got my DNC and DRG to 37, sub ftw.
~ Got my last pieces of DRK and COR relic AF, storage claim slips get.

I been throwing random merits around the place, since I'm done with PLD merits I'm torn between my SAM / BLM / COR, as they all have useful things to merit. Fold/Snake Eye on COR sound awesome to cap asap - but unlocking all the Tier II AM spells is also beneficial.. See how I'm torn between them? ;_;
~
[img]http://www.dawezy.com/ff11/Nibble.jpg[/img]
~

:D
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Dawezy wrote:I been throwing random merits around the place, since I'm done with PLD merits I'm torn between my SAM / BLM / COR, as they all have useful things to merit. Fold/Snake Eye on COR sound awesome to cap asap - but unlocking all the Tier II AM spells is also beneficial.. See how I'm torn between them? ;_;
I hate meriting, and yet there's so much I still -have to- merit.
Currently recapped my smn merits, now working on whm.
5/5 Regen effect, 5/5 Bar-spell effect have proven really beneficial, 4/5 Shellra V atm, want to cap that out completely. (Citadel Buster?! - no problem! :2thumb:)

Well, HNM business I stepped out of, although I did enjoy killing Timmy and such.
But having linkshells around with $2500 bots that bring 2 or 3 alliances to a camp only to claim it and either take 4 hours to kill or the same time to eventually wipe and call for help takes the fun out of it completely.

These days I keep myself busy with plan-able content like Limbus, Dynamis, pop NMs and the likes.

Last night a low man Dynamis Mannequin (Beaucedine)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Steel Cyclone. Only 5 years late. But better late then never /Captain Cliche
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Nyzul Floor 15 is mine. Thursday I'm buying 16-20 for my farming group. That'll get me closer to my goal of Actually climbing the damn floors.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Hachiryu. Sune-Ate. I don't know how, but Tinnin dropped it into my inventory.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Great Katana Modification Level 4
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Won Behemoth statue, on a mule! LOL

Helped claim KA for a friend... u.u; no drop, but we did get 2 d.cloth and sold/split. Monies, yay^^

DRK *ding* 7
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

ding DNC 15
ding NIN 31
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Askar Helmet.

Page Claim.
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

did "Treasure and Tribulations" again today, and got another astral ring
damn I'm really lucky at that, I've done it 6 times all told, won it 6 times and only twice have I not gotten an astral ring, still wish I got a sorcerer's ring though
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Aurum gloves, replacing my warrior's mufflers.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

2/3 guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Now just need the 15 which is a 100% drop but will cost almost a full Zhayolm Remnants run.
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Assault Rank: Captain! :D
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

ding DNC 16
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Dynamis Lord Butt Pwnage. :roll:
And by butt pwnage I mean my butt not his.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Dynamis Lord Butt Pwnage. :roll:
What happened? :3
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Tianshii wrote:Assault Rank: Captain! :D
'bout time.

Grats kitty!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Shirai wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote:Dynamis Lord Butt Pwnage. :roll:
What happened? :3
He went berserk at 1 percent health. We did not have a dragoon present and his pet dragons smacked us around. We did pretty good for our shell's first attempt, even w/o a dragoon. Next Wed. is Round 2. We will beat his scrawny butt down.
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

did treasure and tribulations again, and got yet another astral ring
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

KarouKaniyashia wrote: He went berserk at 1 percent health. We did not have a dragoon present and his pet dragons smacked us around. We did pretty good for our shell's first attempt, even w/o a dragoon. Next Wed. is Round 2. We will beat his scrawny butt down.
I don't quite understand the no dragoon present part aside from landing Angon on the Dynamis Lord.

For the resummoned Ying and Yang however we always had 2 Paladins stand back to pull them off and kite them away from the fight.
I know they kind of share hate with the Dynamis Lord but the paladins should be able to pull them away from the fight and keep the dragons busy until the fight is over.
Vanguard dragons including Ying and Yang walk at 75% of a player's movement speed so even a paladin/war should be able to keep them busy without getting hit.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ancient Circle perhaps? Or whatever it's called, it's not all that useful anyways.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Shirai wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote: He went berserk at 1 percent health. We did not have a dragoon present and his pet dragons smacked us around. We did pretty good for our shell's first attempt, even w/o a dragoon. Next Wed. is Round 2. We will beat his scrawny butt down.
I don't quite understand the no dragoon present part aside from landing Angon on the Dynamis Lord.

For the resummoned Ying and Yang however we always had 2 Paladins stand back to pull them off and kite them away from the fight.
I know they kind of share hate with the Dynamis Lord but the paladins should be able to pull them away from the fight and keep the dragons busy until the fight is over.
Vanguard dragons including Ying and Yang walk at 75% of a player's movement speed so even a paladin/war should be able to keep them busy without getting hit.
It helps and we forgot that resummoned Ying and Yang share hate. And next wed should be post update so We get more useful ancient circle. And angon does help on DL.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

I know, Angon helps quite a bit actually, but it is not necesarry to beat DL really.

I'm not sure how much the Circles will be boosted, but I stand by Sug's statement that it wouldn't have helped on this fight as much as you might hope it would.

The most important factor in this fight is having enough damage to dish out before you run out of chainstun.
Ying and Yang should be the least of your worries, wether you have a Dragoon or not.

@Tian
Congratulations kitty!
How's your Amano coming along by the way?