Game Keys

Sosuke
Kitten

Game Keys

Post by Sosuke »

I already bought full versions of the game for myself, but I am wondering if there is a way to order just game keys for the full game [and each expansion] without going out to buy a full copy of each disc again, so that me and my fiance can play at the same time with two different accounts.
Returning later this year... I hope...

[b][u]??:[/u][/b]
[i]Lv. ?? WHM[/i]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Yes there is. You can buy game keys direct from Squenix. They are mostly sold to people who bought the trial disk which is basically the 2007 collection without keys.

Funny thing is, you pay more to get it that way than if you just buy the 2007 collection for the PC + WotG. Check it out.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Sosuke
Kitten

Post by Sosuke »

Tsybil wrote:Yes there is. You can buy game keys direct from Squenix. They are mostly sold to people who bought the trial disk which is basically the 2007 collection without keys.

Funny thing is, you pay more to get it that way than if you just buy the 2007 collection for the PC + WotG. Check it out.
That's right. Even for PS2 , I saw all of them go for $30. I spent $80+ just to get myself set up, not counting the HD. I feel so cheated ;)
Returning later this year... I hope...

[b][u]??:[/u][/b]
[i]Lv. ?? WHM[/i]