advertising?

Tianshii
Mad Cat

advertising?

Post by Tianshii »

I was wondering if it would be considered "advertising" if I were to post my work website in the general kitty chat area?

Reason I thought of posting a link was for amusement. We recently (last week) launched this new site & I thought it would be funny to see the spike in hits after I posted the link on mithrapride.
For now, I just made mention of it in my server forum, but if there are no objections I might copy & paste my post where more kitties might see it.

I'm not trying to create $$ or free advertising for my station, just kinda laughing at how peeps in charge are hyping the thing up like it's catnip for the masses!!! :lol:

It would be funny for me because there is a daily poll & we air the results every news show! I can check to see how many people voted & if I saw it jump from 20-something to.. I dunno.. 50-something I woud know it was because of my fellow kitties! :rofl:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I wouldn't mind. Then again my word 'round here has the strength of a wet noodle. :D I'd only really have a problem with it if this place started getting more adds then my inbox gets spam. (My penis is big enough, thanks, you can stop e-mailing me now.)
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

You could put the link in your sig -- I dont' think anyone would mind a link there. Does your site sell Mithra accessories? Catnip? Galka plushies? Tarutaru squeaky toys? Armor that looks like lingerie?
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

How about lingerie that looks like armor?

Brass bras, chainmail bikins? Oh and don't forget the little buttoned hole for the tail.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Tsybil wrote:don't forget the little buttoned hole for the tail.
Laces & buttons are good. Zipper near tail = :shock:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Quoted from The forum survival guide
Advertising:

MithraPride does not allow advertisements of any commercial nature.
If you have a product to advertise please do so in magazines, on TV or other websites that do allow so.
Hit and run posts will be deleted and the user will be banned on spot.
MithraPride does however allow you to advertise your website/work etc. in your profile or signature.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

(My penis is big enough, thanks, you can stop e-mailing me now.)
:rofl: Thanks for that update, Eviticus!

Sorry, there are no underthings/armor/plushie anythings on the site.
It's just the site for the station I work for.
www.myfoxphilly.com

I kinda think it isn't "advertising" because I'm not asking any of you to actually WATCH the news or any of the other programming.
Plus, even if any of you happen to live in the tri-state area & do decide to watch, I would imagine even fewer of that number would be a "neilson household". (that's how our raitings are assesed)

Oh, but the late word is that on nights that we air baseball playoffs, we'll be doing a 7min. (more or less) live to "tape" mini-newscast :roll:
So, check it out if you want, or not :P :lol: or only if you're really bored.
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

(My penis is big enough, thanks, you can stop e-mailing me now.)
*makes a joke about Asians not haveing large penis*
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF