Flogging Molly - Speed of Darkness

All about the music.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Flogging Molly - Speed of Darkness

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Everyone's Favorite Irish Punkers are back with their 5th studio album. I would have posted back in may but it took this long for my copy to show up. Once again Flogging Molly brings a sound that cannot be matched by anyone who tries. Impressive, because it debuted on the Billboard 200 @ 9. On the Billboard Independent it debuted @ 3. The only 2 to hit Billboard 200 at 1 was Within A Mile of Home and Float. But those numbers don't mean crap. Their sound has evolved into another entity that's stayed the same keeps us coming back for more.

Their on tour now. Since their only going to be at Lollapalooza in Chicago, which I don't give 2 shakes about, I'm chasing them to Beer City, USA.... Milwaukee, Wisconsin. August 5th. After that I'll have the post show review.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Re: Flogging Molly - Speed of Darkness

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Tomorrow Night. 2 bands I never heard of but I went to listen to them online that aren't great are going to open. So I'm in no rush to get to Milwaukee. This concert will be bad ass once Flogging Molly Takes the stage. In the meantime, here's a link to their new music video off their new album; Don't Shut Em Down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOiLVo8yIJE
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |