Shredding on Sonic's face

All about the music.
Keerith
Metal Cat

Shredding on Sonic's face

Post by Keerith »

Found this Brazillian metal band, Mega Driver. Yes, the guy has a Sonic the Hedgehog guitar.

-Keerith
See you later, space cowboy!

[FFXIV: Keerith Galeo, Priestess of Ormagöden]

"Can't bend what's made of metal / We're reinforced with steel / We never will surrender / We never kneel." - Made of Metal, by Dream Evil
Sugami
Anime cat

Re: Shredding on Sonic's face

Post by Sugami »

Custom made awesomeness, who made the guitar? Fender?
Keerith
Metal Cat

Post by Keerith »

Doesn't say. Only thing I could find was that his other main guitar was one made out of an actual Sega Mega Drive game system (the Sega Genesis to those of us in the States). :)
-Keerith
See you later, space cowboy!

[FFXIV: Keerith Galeo, Priestess of Ormagöden]

"Can't bend what's made of metal / We're reinforced with steel / We never will surrender / We never kneel." - Made of Metal, by Dream Evil
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

That's not a Fender scroll and the name is too long methinks.

BTW, Fender was not the first to put all the tuners on one side of the head, that style of scroll bears the name of the first guitar maker to popularize it back in the pre jazz age, but I have long ago forgotten it.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Thought the head shape looked a bit like the Fender Telecaster but looks like I was wrong.

Squiggles don't resemble the Fender logo, doesn't look like Epiphone or Gibson squiggles either. Oh well :oops:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Not uncommon to be a custom instrament w/o a base brand. Their's guitar makers who do customs and their stuff is built from the ground up. I had a lot of modifications to my BC Rich Warlock done with one of these custom makers, including removal of my circuit board whammy bar system. I didn't like the electronic feel to the note bending, so I have a mechanical one put back in.

Also the Squiggles look like BC Rich but spelled out: B.C. Rich the squiggles don't mate up with the name. But it looks like a BC Rich Headstock, I think the Celtic or the Warbeast maybe had that.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |