Alright you Smeg-Heads, Listen up.

For all your favorite TV show discussions.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Alright you Smeg-Heads, Listen up.

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Production for the new season of Red Dwarf (The same cast) will be completed with a 2012 broadcast on the digital channel Dave. Hells Yeah!

EDIT: Revealed From Chris Barrie, this will not be called Series IX (Many remember series IX being rejected by BBC) but will be declared Series X. It's rumored to pick up after the Back To Earth Movie. I think the cast just wants to get paid to screw around in front of the camera :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Re: Alright you Smeg-Heads, Listen up.

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

YAY!!!

And there is nothing wrong with screwing around in front of a camera. Anyone who can get paid to do that DESERVES it. An old friend from my beatnick days got this GREAT job in the '60s screwing around in front of cameras. I mean he was HIRED to screw around. Peter Tork, you just might have heard of him.

(He read this "be a rock star" add and figured out it was a total scam. So he applied and and tried to blow it off by screwing around and clowning off. His clowning landed him the gig.)
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Sweet Baby Jesus! That's the best TV news I've heard since Futurama getting picked up again :lol: They're a fair bit older than they were at the start of the series, wonder how that'll play out.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:Sweet Baby Jesus! That's the best TV news I've heard since Futurama getting picked up again :lol: They're a fair bit older than they were at the start of the series, wonder how that'll play out.
Lets See: Holly is still Computer Senile, Cat will still obsess over looks and be incredible hot. Lister will be covered in Chicken Vindaloo and Rimmer will still be a holographic ass. :rofl:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Post by MikaMeow »

Woot!

Also if you haven't read them yet, the Red Dwarf books are awesome and possibly better than the tv series (and so are the Audio books, which are read by some of the cast members, and downright hilarious) I believe the 4 books were titled, Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers, Better Than Life, Backwards, The Last Human.
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Better Than Life and Backwards were actual episodes, other two probably were as well. If I remember correctly in Backwards Lister dies in the book but not in the TV series :P
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:Better Than Life and Backwards were actual episodes, other two probably were as well. If I remember correctly in Backwards Lister dies in the book but not in the TV series :P
Besides becoming his own father, pregnant, and other smegging brilliant ideas?
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »