TSCC

For all your favorite TV show discussions.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

TSCC

Post by Ambrey »

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. OMG, I am loving this show. Yeah I know what your all thinking. I thought the exact same thing when I started watching it during the first season. But I said wth, lets see what its like.

I am very pleased with it, I even went as far as buying the first complete season on dvd. And the second season is badass as well! The show takes place after T2. Its almost like they're rewriting T3 (which to most fans was a major disappointment).

Here's a list of the major actors and who they play"

Lena Headey ... Sarah Connor - John's mother.

Thomas Dekker ... John Connor - Future leader of the human resistance.

Summer Glau ... Cameron Phillips - Advanced terminator sent back in time by John to protect John in the past. (major cutey too :D)

Richard T. Jones ... James Ellison - FBI agent on the trail of Sarah Connor and the connection with the Terminators.

Brian Austin Green ... Derek Reese - Soldier and commanding officer from the future sent back to setup safehouses, also John's uncle. (major hotness! :love:)

Garret Dillahunt ... Cromartie - A terminator thats programmed to kill John, has proven to be smarter than previous terminators.

Dean Winters ... Charley Dixon - Former bf of Sarah Connor and almost a father figure to John.

Seriously imo, the show is great. Might not be for everyone but I found it very entertaining. Should at least try watching an episode or two. You can see full episodes on http://www.fox.com/terminator/ and even see clips on Youtube.

8)
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

ugh... didn't get into it, glad someone did
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: TSCC

Post by xaresity »