iWii thingy.

Everything Nintendo!!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

iWii thingy.

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Yeah, Yeah I know it's the Wii-U but anyone else feeling an ipad vibe with this thing?
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Re: iWii thingy.

Post by Tivia »

I am feeling a failure in the making vibe..

I would list the reasons..but it is just painfully obvious and not worth bothering to insult. Besides I would rather talk about FFXIII -2
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tim, Tim, Tim!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

HAHAHAAHAHAAHA

I usually read Ctrl Alt Del on time, but I got busy yesterday.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

so that explains why I'm missing a liver... :?:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe was a good CAD, VGCats did one as well.

I thought Nintendo couldn't get any more gimmicky but looks like I was wrong. Who the hell needs to see the golf ball on the ground when playing wii sports? Wiimote Plus, Wii Fitness now this, Nintendo are really trying to bleed as much money out of their customers. I'd guess at it failing but then again I thought the Wii would fail and it was a huge success so this will probably go down well as well.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Unless the Wii-U will be limited edition mario.... They can eff off. They only got a Wii out of me because it was the limited edition red wii and super mario all stars (which they did a second wave and ruined the value of my copy, arseholes. I outta kick those blimey blaggards in their wankers. Yeah I suck at English Slang :D)
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

It's the "gimicky" that made the most of the current Nintendo line a huge success, same wil count for the Wii U.

Personally I'm in a stance of "let's wait and see", I got a Wii which I played a lot on in the beginning, now it's only turned on when I need to test new settings on my Harmony remote.
I was one of the first on the planet with a Nintendo DS which had been collecting dust for years until our Anime convention's gameroom crew had use for it.
I bought a 3DS a day before the official release which is also likely to suffer the same fate as all the other Nintendo equipment in my house.

Reason?
The gimicky is awesome but there are too few games that keep me motivated enough to turn the machine on again.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Shirai wrote:It's the "gimicky" that made the most of the current Nintendo line a huge success, same wil count for the Wii U.

Personally I'm in a stance of "let's wait and see", I got a Wii which I played a lot on in the beginning, now it's only turned on when I need to test new settings on my Harmony remote.
I was one of the first on the planet with a Nintendo DS which had been collecting dust for years until our Anime convention's gameroom crew had use for it.
I bought a 3DS a day before the official release which is also likely to suffer the same fate as all the other Nintendo equipment in my house.

Reason?
The gimicky is awesome but there are too few games that keep me motivated enough to turn the machine on again.
Problem with 3DS is they only advertised the games people want. Then Just before launch they said "Btw, now that you all preordered and can't back out, we won't release these games til summer. Bye!" It's really a marketing ploy that backfired. I won't go into the problems of the whole 'sweet spot' thing with the 3D either.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

I have no problems finding that sweet spot on mine, really I don't.

As far as games go, yes that's why I usually wait about a year before buying a console.
They just got me with LoZ on the 3DS, I was really hoping that would be a launch or close to launch title... how foolish of me.
Karou Ariyen wrote:so that explains why I'm missing a liver... :?:
You have more then one liver? :?:
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I don't regret buying my shiny (imported) DS Lite, sole reason I got it was for Phoenix Wright and I have all 5 of those games now :D I actually have too many games for it, unlike my limited edition Pokémon Ruby GBA SP, which I have like 3 games for.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:I don't regret buying my shiny (imported) DS Lite, sole reason I got it was for Phoenix Wright and I have all 5 of those games now :D I actually have too many games for it, unlike my limited edition Pokémon Ruby GBA SP, which I have like 3 games for.

OBJECTION!!!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Karou Ariyen wrote:OBJECTION!!!
Do it right!