Wii Would Like To Say....

Everything Nintendo!!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Wii Would Like To Say....

Post by Karou Ariyen »

that the stock Nintendo Sensor bar is a pure piece of crap. Every game I've played on the wii was on my cousin's system and she has the Nyko Sensor bar. She's out of town this week and took her wii with her. So I go to the video store to rent a wii (ya we got 'em there now, I'm the official first customer wewt~) and I rent Metroid Prime 3.

MP3 is solid. good controls, good sound, good engine. But something holds it back. The damn Stock sensor bar is too sensitive in picking up motions and therefore it's almost impossible to aim right to take odwn the bosses. Also when you hold the Z trigger for lock-on, it lasts for 1 second :roll:

Fix this bar nintendo, you already let us down, don't do it any further. :stare:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

It isn't just the sensor bar, it is the wiimote itself. Nintendo couldn't get the technology polished enough in time for launch so they shipped with a older less accurate version. Now they are releasing what they should of in the first place as a "Addon" charging the crap out of us and oh yea, it isn't compatible with any games that are worth a damn for at least another year or two since they were kind enough not to share it with their developers.

On the bright side it leaves them with the ability to launch a wii2 in two years with the new tech included as a whole new system to continue sheering the sheep.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Wii Would Like To Say....

Post by xaresity »