Name that achievement..,

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Asphe
Feral Cat

Name that achievement..,

Post by Asphe »

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/so ... hievements

I don't expect to see names like that in FFXIV. Then again, I didn't expect to come across a male NPC, bent over in pain, pointing to a clearly amuse mithra, exclaming, "I've got the crotch rot and there's the source!"
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Re: Name that achievement..,

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

For some reason I am so hapy I never got an Xbox.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Pretty sure they're called the same thing on Playstation, you just get trophies instead of gamer points :P
Asphe
Feral Cat

Post by Asphe »

Achievements, trophies & whatnot... mean nothing. Unless you get a nice item from it (DOH Achivements give you a Main equal to the AF Main but looks better). Even titles are nothing... unless you get a nice crown or something from it, like Commendations/etc.

Funny though, in a South Park kind of way. I should send the link to the new M$ CEO, he hates this kind of thing.