X Degrees of Separation

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Asphe
Feral Cat

X Degrees of Separation

Post by Asphe »

Someone gifted me with 'God Mode'. The dev is Saber Interactive... which worked on Halo and that's how I learnt Halo 4 is out... when I went to wiki Saber Interactive.

Can you imagine that? None of my techs said anything (there's only one Xbox in the dept anyway), none of my friends (some of which are avid FPS fans), I somehow managed to not read any gaming magazine online/offline that had anything on it. No newspapers... not even the gaming stores or for that matter, Walmart or ... anything...

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?

-----

Oh heck... there is a new Evil Dead. Someone tell me if the US invaded another country or is China at war with Japan?

Would've been nice if I had made it to a whole year, not knowing that Halo 4 exists.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Re: X Degrees of Separation

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

You have a secret admirer who loves you very much?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Asphe
Feral Cat

Re: X Degrees of Separation

Post by Asphe »

They play games so much they have lots of money (that they should've spent on food, drink or... soap). Then they meet me in a match and somehow decide to send me 'gifts' to encourage me to join them in more matches.

Oh well, it's all to the good... it's how I got into FFXI in the first place ^-^