Catherine

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Sugami
Anime cat

Catherine

Post by Sugami »

Posting here because I own a 360 but it is available on PS3 as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kRhB9KV ... re=related

I have no idea what this game is about but it looks really interesting :rofl:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Re: Catherine

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I am told its a puzzle game.

A very sexy puzzle game.

The NA release has two different cover graphics, one censored, one the same as the Japanese original.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

I am so waiting for this one!!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Ditto.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5eRUbr ... re=related

Gameplay demo (Japanese) but it does show what to expect.
And yes, I can spend hours on end on games like these.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:rofl: "A very sexy puzzle game" is a good description. Actually to be more precise it seems like a mix between a puzzle game and a date-sim (with a side order of mind-f**k).

Looks like Shirai and myself are getting shafted though, no EU release date/schedule as yet :( First Sakura Taisen now this, why does Japan hate Europe? :( (Guess it'd be more accurate to ask why Europe hates Japan so much)
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

No idea.

They bombed us, we bombed them, we get along fine.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote::rofl: "A very sexy puzzle game" is a good description. Actually to be more precise it seems like a mix between a puzzle game and a date-sim (with a side order of mind-f**k).

Looks like Shirai and myself are getting shafted though, no EU release date/schedule as yet :( First Sakura Taisen now this, why does Japan hate Europe? :( (Guess it'd be more accurate to ask why Europe hates Japan so much)
Yet you english make sure AU gets the game 9 months after you get it :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I think Australia is the problem there, if we were being spiteful we'd make sure France never got it :P Can't remember what game or which developer that was for.

If I get a job I may have to get a PS3 to import those games :(
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:I think Australia is the problem there, if we were being spiteful we'd make sure France never got it :P Can't remember what game or which developer that was for.

If I get a job I may have to get a PS3 to import those games :(
Just going by what Yahtzee says xD If it was up to me, I'd make sure France got nothing xD
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Post by MikaMeow »

It does look like a pretty interesting game ;) I'm definately adding it to my list of games to check out, once its out.
IGN says its an adventure game.

Hmm, I imagine EU is usually slowed due to the other languages they usually have to add? And doesnt Australia have a few extra laws that often make them have to take out some stuff or something.. I seem to recall hearing that theres alot of games that get banned in Australia, especially the real violent ones.
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Mortal Kombat was banned in Australia because there's no mature rating for games (dunno how GTA etc. got through), the government have been pushing the rating board to make a new rating for the game :P

Funny thing with Phoenix Wright, the 4th game came out before the 3rd over here, so Apollo Justice came out before Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (last game Phoenix is the protagonist). The gap between US release of the 3rd game and EU release was little over a year, I was expecting to find every God damn European language for that long a delay but the only option I got was English. Compared to the first game I think I can play in English, French and German. f*** the rest of Europe, if it's in English we usually get the same as the Americans so why it was delayed so long to be released in England is beyond me.