Request for an Avatar

A place to talk about... anything!
Chanchan
Kitten

Request for an Avatar

Post by Chanchan »

I'm sure there's another thread about this, but I spent awhile looking for it and I couldn't find it...

Does anyone do avatar art? I'm curious...cuz...I'm really, really bad at art...anyone think they're up to it, maybe?
18 WAR 11 THF

-Valkurm Dunes is the funnel of FFXI...and it scares me to have to go back :(
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

ftp://68.20.201.210
name: mithrapride
pass: datkat

NOTE: The FTP server will be partially down this weekend due to some system work.
Chimpchimp
Kitten

Post by Chimpchimp »

I also do customs. Just drop me a personal message and we can work out the details of what you want ^^

Chimpy/Mikey
[img]http://www.geocities.com/ffxichimpy/whenallelse.jpg.JPG[/img]

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?60263
Zodhi
Kitten

Post by Zodhi »

Phooey! You don't necessarily have to be good at art for an avatar, just using the crop tool in Photoshop! I could maybe do one, but I'm lazy and it probably wouldn't arrive in your Inbox until FFXXIII comes around.
[size=84]we move like cagey tigers - we couldn't get closer than this.[/size]
Evehr
Kitten

Post by Evehr »

I could do it... just need to find photoshop again...
Chimpchimp
Kitten

Post by Chimpchimp »

granted Photoshop is awesome. But MSPaint works fine if you're willing to put alot of time into it. ^^ GOGO Croping images!

Chimpy/Mikey
[img]http://www.geocities.com/ffxichimpy/whenallelse.jpg.JPG[/img]

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?60263
Tyrfing
Kitten

Post by Tyrfing »

I usually drraw my own. I like it =^^=

But doing avatars for other ppl is soo difficult since I must know more or less the other to make the pic believable.
Chanchan
Kitten

Post by Chanchan »

Wow, so many people willing to help ^_^

I'll go ahead and send ya a PM Chimpey, thanks everyone else who responded though. Make me feel right at home >(^.^)<
18 WAR 11 THF

Chanchan
Kitten

Post by Chanchan »

Opps...hit that button twice..double post, ack >.<
18 WAR 11 THF

Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I use PhotoShop for my image manipulation. Paint Shop Pro is ok... and I never use Paint. If there's something you'd like I can probably help you out.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Request for an Avatar

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru