FFXIV Kitteh Pics

A place to talk about... anything!
Kitimaru
Kitten

Re: FFXIV Kitteh Pics

Post by Kitimaru »

Actually, the red suits can be obtained some other means aside from crafting, you just have to receive a Twinklebox item from the event and trade it to specified npcs outside of the city like Wineport to get a random Dream Gear fully made. Also, Merry Kitty~mas everyone! :rofl:
75 RNG, 75 WAR, 75 WHM, 75 PLD, 75 RDM, 73THF
8PUG
Mithra Cat Fun Excitement Yes, please!

"I don't speak with my lips, I speak with my fists!" (@-_-)==@(X.x#)/
"SE, The first and foremost of my wish list for a Christmas present would be the "Sort Button."
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Post by MikaMeow »

Yeah, very random.. I got 4 pairs of dream boots in a row x_x
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Ametarasu
Kitten

Post by Ametarasu »

what can i say? i like to engage in general japery :rofl:
Attachments
generaljapery.jpg
generaljapery.jpg (159.56 KiB) Viewed 4150 times
Kupo!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

"Bondage Kittnes"? Typo? :P

Since it's still free I wanted to mess around with the character creation a bit more, made myself a Sun kitty after a lot of careful deliberation.

Maybe I should have started her as a Pugilist or Marauder :oops:

Great shot :D

Mrow?

Oh snap!

Matrix time :lol:

Quite interesting how much the options varies between Seekers and Keepers. Sun cats cannot have beauty marks :( Also their scars are different, the little gem thing on their forehead is a different shape and the most obvious thing is the coloured marks under their eyes they can have that Moon cats can't.

Edit: Hmm~ looking back at the one I made in beta the "angry eyes" face seems to work but just looked off when I was trying it yesterday. I'll have to do some more fiddling :D

Hmm~ I'm not really sold on that face, think the "lipstick" face lends to a pretty kitty. Also Susu's eyes and hair are reverse colour to Sugami's :D

Edit: 3rd Nokami sister, Suki, again starting with "Su" :D Sadly I'll have to cancel two sisters if not all of them once they start charging :( Final sister fills the mage and Limsa void, collect the whole set :P

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Buttload of screenshots following :D

Bot haxing, look at how far away it has engaged and attacked.

Shocked Kitty 2 : Electric Buggalo :lol:

Suki trying to look badass but not really pulling it off :P

I object to this mask, it hides my prrretty face :D

This is why kids shouldn't play with matches :oops:

It was like that when we got here! :lol:

Fire!

Oh snap!

Time to go!

Mrow?

:shock:

Dizzy compilation :P

Mrow..?

Kitty be badass! :o

Ooo~ 8)

Evil elezen also be badass :shock:
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

What are you using for screens during scenes like that? My fraps screens never look as nice as the FFXIV method screenshots
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

What format setting do you have it on? I found that jpg seems to make it look a bit crappy so I kept it on bmp, larger file size but the quality isn't compromised (even though a raw screen cap pasted into photoshop and saved as jpg looks just as good).

Also photobucket tends to shrink pictures, which can make it look a bit better.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting