Level cap increased to 99 :o

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugami
Anime cat

Level cap increased to 99 :o

Post by Sugami »

Heard it from my old LS, but WTF?!

Talk about game changing, hate to imagine the amount of exp needed for that last level :lol: Definitely not coming back to the game now :P
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

edit: I was incorrect.
Last edited by Tivia on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Likewise.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Nevermind..i actually found it while perusing..

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/event/vanafes2010/

It appears this is indeed true... :shock:

Since FFXIV beta starts here shortly, I believe I am going to pass on that particular level increase.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

WHM Convert FTW? :?

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

All mages will /RDM.

Unless something drastic happens all melees will be SAM/DNC or GTFO.

Reverse Flourish > Berserk & DA methinks.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

SAMs will be non-stop WSing, no way tanks will be able to keep up with that hate :lol:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, I guess I'm going back to Quetz.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Karou is taken on Cerberus and if my dynamis shell leader cannot successfully negotiate my name back I have no more name. I'm losing my name to a fugging MULE?! Why is there no <censored swearing> CHARACTER AGE SYSTEM!? Why should my 7 years as karou be erased by a level 1 mule because I'm being forced onto Cerberus?! And changing servers isn't an option because of my Dynamis shell.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Well it appears that the rumor that you needed an active FFXI account to get into beta was indeed true. Mine was inactive at the time and I didn't get in, even though I was literally on the site at the time the put up the link so was easily one of if not the first to sign up. That is the second game I have lost out on beta too as a result of that, the first being SC2 for lack of an active wow account. That one actually irks me more as WoW has precisely zip to do with SC2 and hell would sooner exist then I reactivate WoW.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Tivia wrote:Well it appears that the rumor that you needed an active FFXI account to get into beta was indeed true. Mine was inactive at the time and I didn't get in, even though I was literally on the site at the time the put up the link so was easily one of if not the first to sign up. That is the second game I have lost out on beta too as a result of that, the first being SC2 for lack of an active wow account. That one actually irks me more as WoW has precisely zip to do with SC2 and hell would sooner exist then I reactivate WoW.
My aunt kept my WoW Account active apparently, but when she got back from blizzcon 08 I had the starcraft 2 beta key that I used. SC2's alright. FF14 can go directly to hell. I won't be suckered into it like EQ2 suckered me. And I want my name back from cerberus.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:
Tivia wrote:Well it appears that the rumor that you needed an active FFXI account to get into beta was indeed true. Mine was inactive at the time and I didn't get in, even though I was literally on the site at the time the put up the link so was easily one of if not the first to sign up. That is the second game I have lost out on beta too as a result of that, the first being SC2 for lack of an active wow account. That one actually irks me more as WoW has precisely zip to do with SC2 and hell would sooner exist then I reactivate WoW.
My aunt kept my WoW Account active apparently, but when she got back from blizzcon 08 I had the starcraft 2 beta key that I used. SC2's alright. FF14 can go directly to hell. I won't be suckered into it like EQ2 suckered me. And I want my name back from cerberus.
Well, to be fair FFXIV has a great deal more potential then EQ2 ever did. The complete break away from levels, has me interested that it may indeed be an improvement. That however is also why I want to beta it, because without significant beta time, I won't buy it. I am tired of buying crap remakes, that are massively hyped and just suck. It saddens me to say that I cam quickly becoming more of a console gamer then a PC for the first time in my life. The reasons being: regular good demos on console, vs none on PC, having to wait months after console release for the PC port, intolerable DRM practices on PC and a general complete lack of PC exclusives that don't blow. :(
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Ain't that the f*cking truth anymore tivia.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Stupid SE website wouldn't even let me register to be a tester, tried it like three times when I first heard about it :x

I know a few people who got selected, believe they're all active in FFXI currently as well.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Level cap increased to 99 :o

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт