Radio Broadcast Pioneer Paul Harvey Passes Away.

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Radio Broadcast Pioneer Paul Harvey Passes Away.

Post by Karou Ariyen »

A Huge chunk of radio, of the world, is now gone. If you haven't heard him or of him, I am sad for you, but I am even more sadder that one of Chicago's own is no longer with us. The man always saw the light at the end of the tunnel and never once gave up on life when things reached an all time low. Paul Harvey on Radio 720 in Chicago has always been apart of my afternoons. He was such a great influence for his positive outlook and helped not just me, but many others aswell. He was a mentor and a father figure to many. And it's funny. I have never met the man, spoke to him in person.... But this news brought me to tears, as if a part of myself was ripped out.

Let us all say goodbye one last time, and to quote the legend himself. Mr Harvey, we say to you.... Good Day."
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Lysidia
Tomcat

Post by Lysidia »

/farewell
Magic Burst!
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

wow... i remember listening to him on the radio when i was younger. I always loved is 'the rest of the story' segments explaining stuff. I almost thought he was some android-human-person like Dick Clark that was gonna be around for the next 200 years...

just wow... i cant really believe it.. but you are right. wow..
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Radio Broadcast Pioneer Paul Harvey Passes Away.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Radio Broadcast Pioneer Paul Harvey Passes Away.

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо