Infinate Undiscovery, Final Fantasy In Disguise?

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Infinate Undiscovery, Final Fantasy In Disguise?

Post by Karou Ariyen »

So many FF Referances in this game, but overall, the storyline in the beginning is a bit confusing. I'm hoping it gets better as I'm halfway through it. More as I finish up the game.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Oh yay! I knew one of the kitties would pick this up!
I saw a couple ads for the game and was like: :shock: hello! what's this?!
I'm curious, but I don't have an x-box to play it.
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

I has it too, just started playing it so cannot really give an opinion about it yet.
But considering SE is behind it, doesn't really surptise me that it has some FF elements.

Btw. love the sig Tiantian!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Well the constant switching of characters in your party to craft certain things has gotten on my nerves, and sometimes the story confuses me. But the main character is basically Squall, But he's better at it then Squall. The lead male character and the lead female character displays sexual tension between them, and I like that because you know their falling for each other heh.

Action rpg is not really my style of rpg, I hated it since Lunar remake on PSX. But I am getting used to this, most of my attacks are player advantage by sneaking up on them first. But also I'm trying to let them surprise my party (at the risk of more critial damage) for a stupid achievment.

The music is something you come to expect from Square, beautiful and matches the entire game and zones very well. The Graphics, well they need a little work, it's sometimes like looking at a PS2 game, and considering the PS2 is 9 years old and still kickin, I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult.

Overall from my first impressions, I am in love with this game so much. It is something of quality that I have come to expect from Square over the years and is the very reason why I'm not ashamed to say "Yes I am a fangirl of SE." Why? Because good games like this make me come back and play more and more.

Shirai: If you're an xbox live gold member, Coupon A and Coupon B are free in the marketplace~ other materials only found on those coupons~
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

KarouKaniyashia wrote: Shirai: If you're an xbox live gold member, Coupon A and Coupon B are free in the marketplace~ other materials only found on those coupons~
Time to reconsider my subscription soon :shock:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Shirai wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote: Shirai: If you're an xbox live gold member, Coupon A and Coupon B are free in the marketplace~ other materials only found on those coupons~
Time to reconsider my subscription soon :shock:
I truely wonder if SE told microsoft that their would be no points charge for the DLC. After all, if You're Gold, why should you pay again right?
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Shirai wrote:I has it too, just started playing it so cannot really give an opinion about it yet.
But considering SE is behind it, doesn't really surptise me that it has some FF elements.

Btw. love the sig Tiantian!
*blush* Why thank you Shirai :)
I might have to borrow an Xbox to play this! I'll check back later for more input from the kitties^^
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Infinate Undiscovery, Final Fantasy In Disguise?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Infinate Undiscovery, Final Fantasy In Disguise?

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо