mithra cosplay help

A place to talk about... anything!
beramode
Kitten

mithra cosplay help

Post by beramode »

hello, my name is Ru from Singapore, i'd like to cosplay a kawaii mithra in the end of year in Singapore cosplay event. Can anyone tell me if this is a job class of mithra? Image

thank you very much ^^ i'd also be happy if you give me some suggestions on what sorta mithra to cosplay as and post some nice mithra pics so i can make more than one mithra costume if i have the time ^^

This is my website and cosplaylab profile if you're interested:
http://seek.fateback.com/diary250904.html
http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/de ... erid=11404
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

Hello Ru from Singapore ^^;

Maybe you should check out the thread that Dukuji started on Artifact Armor. viewtopic.php?t=647
Klenath put the pics up on http://gallery.drackhen.org/thumbnails.php?album=7

One of the more popular cosplay outfits I've seen pics of is the whitemage artifact.

The mithra Race Specific Equipment is also popular!! It's a red cheerleading outfit :lol:
Check out this thread: viewtopic.php?t=529 Prrsha had some nice pics of a cosplayer in RSE.
Hope this helps.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I've seen one in RSE and it was very well done.
beramode
Kitten

Post by beramode »

thanks very much! looks like the mithra outfit in the opening video isnt a mithra job class huh?
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

Mithra's (or any other chars) can be any job class. But for cosplay I think the issue is whether or not the costume is easily recognized/associated with the game?
I can't see it too well, but the outfit in opening video looks like low level armor. (looks like a Robe ?)
Anyways, for Mithra, the sexy red RSE is the best! :lol:
And any one of the Artifact armors are popular too! (I've seen the whitemage costume most, which is the white outfit with red design.)
The Ranger outfit is so adorable, reminds me of a girl scout. ><
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

The Theif Artifact armor looks HOT on Mithra, but as a costumer myself, the Mithra RSE is going to be a lot easier to sew. If I could make hats, I would try the Red Mage Artifact armor as a costume.

Try running a piece of flat spring steel in the tail for better action.

And please send us a picture when you are done.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
beramode
Kitten

Post by beramode »

thanks so much for all your help! *hands everyone salmon*

i just got my debit card so im going to join ffxi soon. will prob be elf/mithra. yay!
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

0_o there is an elf-mithra crossbreed now?

what have the other kitties been doing?

*visions the crossbreed, shivers*
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

The real question is whether or not a male version would look good in a subligar ... :?
beramode
Kitten

Post by beramode »

no no! i meant i will choose elf or mithra ^^ hehe, me thinks an elven mithra will be kawaii

hey, just curious, but are you mithrians mostly girls?
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

The elvaan men and women in the game look alike. :/

I'd choose Mithra over elvaan anyday. :wink:
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

beramode wrote:hey, just curious, but are you mithrians mostly girls?
The Phoenix MP LS has about a 75% men 25% woman ratio.
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

:o the Elvaan/Mithra crossbreed talk scared me!
Really? I thought the ratio was more ~60male/40female. But either way, everyone tries to be helpful.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

beramode wrote:hey, just curious, but are you mithrians mostly girls?
As a Mithra Role Player, I get rather tired of repeating this:

"All Mithra arrre girrrls"

At least in Vanad'iel. And there RL does not count.

Somewhere between 20 - 30% of the players in the game are real girls. As the Mithra stats are QUITE attractive, there are probably a few more Real boys playing them than any other females.

Just PLEASE avoid a name that screams "I didn't want to be a girl, the stats drove me to it." On Garuda the are Mithra named Dantheman and Sirdave. Just sad.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

You'll have to let us know when you're joining, and perhaps you could join on the the MithraPrides on one of our servers. :)
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
beramode
Kitten

Post by beramode »

sure. im planning to join at least a month from now. everyone here's so friendly :D

thinking of choosing mithra WHM/BST combi
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/firegalru/thDSC01407.jpg[/img][url=http://seek.fateback.com/diary250904.html]Mithra+all things nice[/url]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Tsybil wrote:Just PLEASE avoid a name that screams "I didn't want to be a girl, the stats drove me to it." On Garuda the are Mithra named Dantheman and Sirdave. Just sad.
On Ragnarok there is a mithra named "Imaguy" :roll:
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Prrsha wrote:On Ragnarok there is a mithra named "Imaguy" :roll:
last night i saw a party nearby with 6 mithra. "Imaguy" "KatDude" "Mrmithra" "MithraDude" "Kokkat" and "DudeKat"

They all had the LS "MenMithra"
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: mithra cosplay help

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: mithra cosplay help

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru