Changes Scheduled for the March Version Update (03/04/2008)

A place to talk about... anything!
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

We would like to introduce some more changes scheduled for the next version update, in addition to those mentioned in previous Topics postings.

Proceed here for more details.

Details Below

We would like to introduce some more changes scheduled for the next version update, in addition to those mentioned in previous Topics postings.

Emotes

Due to popular demand, the following new emote commands will be added. Now you can dance just like a real dancer, regardless of job, location, or situation!
/dance1
/dance2
/dance3
/dance4

Pankration

It will be possible to summon the following monster families captured with fiendtrappers:
Gear, Rampart, Chariot, Soulflayer

Adventurer Recruitment Program

New items, "Sol Cap" and "Lunar Cap," will be offered as special gift items in the Adventurer Recruitment Program.

Details regarding the terms and conditions to obtain special gift items can be found here.

-The Lunar Cap is scheduled to be added to special gift item list (A).
-The Sol Cap is scheduled to be added to special gift item list (B).

New Items

The "Emperor Band" will be added to the list of enchanted items that offer a bonus to experience points or limit points. Along with existing items, "Empress Band" and "Chariot Band," the "Emperor Band" can be obtained by trading your individual conquest points. Please note, however, that only one of the above three can be equipped at any given time.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yay can actually dance with my wyvern now :P

No information on job related stuff yet? :(
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Emperor Ring intrigues me.

Wonder if that's a 2K or 3K bonus.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

bah now I've lost all reasons to lvl dancer /sigh
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

/dnc is actually turning out to be a pretty decent sub from a lot of dd jobs in situations where they don't need to worry about taking a lot of damage because the mobs die quick-ish. There's a SAM in my Limbus shell that's been going /dnc to our runs lately and he loves it- and so do the mages since he's not (as big of) a MP sink :lol:

new /dance emotes should be fun. I just hope SE didn't get lazy and copy/paste the DNC animations as emotes. Unfortunately, from how they worded the announcement that's probably wishful thinking on my part. /sigh
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Its exactly what they did Scarlett. I'll bet a pair of O. Kotes on it. (Why do you think there are 4 motions?)

I just wish they'd have made the /dance command do a random dance though. Would be neat.
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Fiye wrote: I just wish they'd have made the /dance command do a random dance though. Would be neat.
That would be neat!! And more fun imo, oh well :lol:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Changes Scheduled for the March Version Update (03/04/2008)

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Changes Scheduled for the March Version Update (03/04/2008)

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо