XBL <> Crackdown

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

XBL <> Crackdown

Post by Karou Ariyen »

If anyone sees DragonWolfFyre on "XBL" with crackdown, chances are, I forgot to signout lol. Here's what happened. I made the mistake of letting some hardcore morons join my game tonight. Now this is the first time I've actually played crackdown, so I was looking forward to this. But crap hit the fan tonight. My right trigger stick is dying, I have to slam hard on it to get it to respond, it affected my game, and all of a sudden im a "Faggot who doesn't know how to game." all because of a broken piece of hardware.

I wish there was intellegence on XBL, but I guess not. So here's a fair warning (Specially you Keavy), Im playing this game soro. XBL Sucks the fun out of it for me. To have to listen to players blame everyone else for something that goes wrong, or to rip on someone who didn't realise the right fugging trigger stick would die.

Sorry for ranting, I didn't mean to rant, I just thought I'd post a story tonight, and Keavy if you do see me online, feel free to add me, I may stick around Halo 3 just for you
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

I think this happens to everyone with XBL. There are days when XBL likes to pair me with the worst people on live who own a copy of Halo 3. There have been several points where I just turn off the power because my teammates blame our failure on the execution and not the overall strategy.
Kiraku: [lvl 44 SAM] [Lvl 33 MNK] [lvl 25 WAR] [lvl 15 BST] [lvl 10 BLM] [lvl 10 WHM] [lvl 21 THF]

[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/okanestar789/Kir071223003827a.jpg[/img]
http://gamerhaven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I only play with friends to avoid crap like that and I apologize Karou. I totally forgot to add you.

I am a totally casual player so I don't knock people who aren't as good. Hell, more often than not I'm the punching bag in online games.

If you ever wanna play co-op Crackdown let me know. If I'm not in a party I'll play with you. My driving skill sucks but the rest of my stats are solid.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I love how i get ripped on XBL about my low gamerscore rofl, I don't try to hit those achievements much (Halo 3/Mass Effect/Crackdown maybe) cuz I like to just play teh game and beat it, and Once I get a working controller again, Im going to practice on crackdown first, atm I'm enjoying playing the the asian character agent and wrecking the vehicles going "Hey Big Bro, reminds me of your Lancer!" :rofl:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Keavy wrote:I only play with friends to avoid crap like that and I apologize Karou. I totally forgot to add you.

I am a totally casual player so I don't knock people who aren't as good. Hell, more often than not I'm the punching bag in online games.

If you ever wanna play co-op Crackdown let me know. If I'm not in a party I'll play with you. My driving skill sucks but the rest of my stats are solid.
Get that 360 fixed, I need your help, I keep trying to take out the sub boss on the shai-geni building rooftop but I keep getting taken down before I can destroy him O.o;
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

It should be in sometime this week (I hope) because me and Rish have stuff we've been wanting to do that's been put off for almost six weeks now!
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: XBL <> Crackdown

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting