And yet another free Korean game comes along...

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

And yet another free Korean game comes along...

Post by Fiye »

And this time... I actually like it.

Simply put, its an Arcade Action MMORPG. In simpler terms. Gauntlet done Anime Style.

Oh yes, I IZ OLD SKOOL!!!!.

Anyways, I've managed to raise a level12 Healer and a level16 Knight. As far as I can see, the benefits go with gathering with people and completeing stages to raise your level, to repeat said process. And when you get bored with that, you go into PvP.

I haven't done PvP (Still a bit low. Cap is at 65, though is a bitch to get I hear). Once I venture into it, I'll let ya all know about it. Until then, Imma work on Stage 2-X.

Lunia Online

If enough kitties actually like it, I may donate the 5 Gold towards a MP guild (Or a guild of some other name). And then we'll PvP each other to raise our Battle Level (I think thats what the PvP levels are called).

Anyways, back to soloing some Mega Bosses with my RDM styled healer! (Seriously, they get a Convert-like ability which converts HP into MP. And the ratio can get as high as 1 HP - 1.7 MP! Saved my ass on the Episode one final boss when everyone else in my group died to its stun.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Like Gauntlet, eh? Maybe I'll give it a lookie once Game&Game sends me my new password, forgot my old one, since I was once playing Trickster Online. That didn't last long, since I was already playing FFXI, and FFXI is WAY better. :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Haha. Its pretty interesting. Best part is you don't really need to grind. Since the boss fights aren't that hard once you lean how to dodge their attacks. (There's like one or two monsters thats have moves that work in an all-screen fashion.)

Though, don't be afraid if you have sucky equipment or low level compared to everyone else. Those only count in PvP really.

Edit: And the same thing happened with Trickster Online. I tried it, and went "Meh..."
Ryuune
Kitten

Post by Ryuune »

Downloading it now. :O
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: And yet another free Korean game comes along...

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: And yet another free Korean game comes along...

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо