the vana diel clock

A place to talk about... anything!
einwol
Kitten

the vana diel clock

Post by einwol »

HI i am new (nice to meet you) all!

i am trying to hunt Haty and the other NM that spawns at night and during the new and full moon phases. ffxiclopedia forums led me here, but i notice to clock is on a different time zone than me, which one is it? i believe today will be a full moon, but i need to know what time that is central time USA.

thanks for the help^^

Peace and Love to you all
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I believe the clock automatically sets itself to your browser's time.

The "Earth Time" that the Vana'Diel clock displayed matched my computer's clock perfectly.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
einwol
Kitten

sigh

Post by einwol »

yeah you are right...
i got it! thank you
einwol
Kitten

in game clock wrong

Post by einwol »

so i see that the earth is according to my browser but the vana diel time is not correct. im i doing something wrong?
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Re: in game clock wrong

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

einwol wrote:so i see that the earth is according to my browser but the vana diel time is not correct. im i doing something wrong?
Syntax please, can't understand the question.

If your computer's clock is set correctly, the Earth time and therefore the Vanad'iel time from here, will be correct. Or at least it darn well should be.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: the vana diel clock

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт