CREVE ....about Tigara...

A place to talk about... anything!
Creve
Tomcat

CREVE ....about Tigara...

Post by Creve »

Hello, I'm sorry for the long delay. I can't beleive I missed the group photo but I have some nice pictures of MithraPride neked at Selbina's beach and also at the entrance of Selbina. Also I have pictures from my adventures with Titamatielle and Ahlina (Veylana). Maybe I should be a photographer in real life. :lol:

I wish I had a picture with me and Tigara though. I really miss her, more so than any since she doesn't have a computer to stay in touch much. Though she gets ahold of a friends computer once or so a month. Her e-mail address is kitten_soul@yahoo.com

I think everyone should e-mail her and thank her for putting together the biggest and greatest linkshell to hit the beta. I know she would really like that.

Im PC so I can start retail soon but personally I have a book in progress that I want to finish and my time in beta was over 30 days. Anyhow...does anyone even remember me? :cry: Oh, I don't seem to know how to set a poll for myself...."Rate Crevey Weavey the most Cutie Wooty in MithraPride from 1 - 10"
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Oh Creve, you are so silly! :roll: Of course people will remember you! You would log into the game and say Hi and you'd a ton of responses :)
Any way welcome to the bds and I hope that we will get to see more of you around here :wink:

As for cute-wooty.......what are you a taru? :shock: anyway I'm cuter than you :twisted: :wink:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Chaotic
Kitten

Post by Chaotic »

im sorry... mithras arent "Cute" mithras are DAMN SEXY >.> :twisted:
I..want...to...stroke...your...tail...
Phelisia
Kitten

Post by Phelisia »

What? I'm not cute enough for ya Crevey? :roll:
Creve
Tomcat

Post by Creve »

You took all my money Phelisia...i had nothing to spare for a wedding gown. :cry:
Tigara
Kitten

hehe

Post by Tigara »

You are cute creve more so then me.
I was always to busy to be pretty.
your still annoying but i love and miss you all the same.
Now sweety follow your heart and live happy.