Strange idea for the AX SE booth.

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Strange idea for the AX SE booth.

Post by Fiye »

http://na.square-enix.com/ffxi/ax2007/

MY JOY CANNOT BE CONTAINED!

But seriously, it'll be fun. Though, the SE hired cosplayers suck as far as the pictures are concerned.

I'll be buying a Nation flag T-shirt (One of each. Haha.) And a Keychain.

Read below for my strange idea.
Last edited by Fiye on Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

You don't know how bad I want that soundtrack box set.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

*Cough*bittorrent*cough*

The Sound-Track set is nice. Comes with every song you can hear in FFXI. Even Jeuno's Starlight Celebration, Summer Festival, and the Baby Chocobo.

Using the method I used... you get everything but the sheets of piano music... I think. If you don't play a piano, find a friend you've never met before and leech it off him. I did that myself (I only have $300/400 for four days of an expo. I want to save as much money as I can. Seeing as I'll end up spending money on two/three shirts, and the keychain.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Alright. Here's my idea.

Since I'll be spending most of my time around the SE booth filming people on their best and worst of FFXI. I've come up with a neat idea.

I'll be taping a 8.5 x 11 piece of paper on my back with a rather large phrase printed on it. For example.

"LOLdrg"

Or, when I'm wearing a shirt with the Bastok insignia, "Just because we're in third place doesn't make us Lastok"

Any ideas are welcomed. The funnier, the better.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Fiye wrote:*Cough*bittorrent*cough*

The Sound-Track set is nice. Comes with every song you can hear in FFXI. Even Jeuno's Starlight Celebration, Summer Festival, and the Baby Chocobo.

Using the method I used... you get everything but the sheets of piano music... I think. If you don't play a piano, find a friend you've never met before and leech it off him. I did that myself (I only have $300/400 for four days of an expo. I want to save as much money as I can. Seeing as I'll end up spending money on two/three shirts, and the keychain.
I stopped using Torrents when my ISP started throttling my connection.

Also, I want the actual CD's. I want the case.

When my computer crashed my music collection was reduced to what I actually own on CD and could borrow from my friends and on top of that most of what I downloaded I didn't really care for. It was just stuff I was told was really good that I didn't like.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Strange idea for the AX SE booth.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting