MithraPride in Three-Dee

A place to talk about... anything!
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

MithraPride in Three-Dee

Post by Kopopo »

A quick preview with basic textures. I still gotta adjust proportions and add more lighting. I like the floor board texture and the bump mapping I gave it. Sexeh Sexeh.

Anyway, this is a project Golddess and I have had working for a LONG time now.
Merlee
Kitten

Post by Merlee »

whoa kopapa :lol: thats very nice! :shock:
WHM: 58 BLM:21 SMN:20 PLD: 19 THF: 18
BST: 10 NIN: 10 WAR: 8 RNG: 7 SAM: 6 DRK: 6
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

Looks great!

Though I seem to be having a hard time figuring out where in the room that perspective is from. ^^;;
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

that view is from the 'wall' tha leads out to the greenhouse
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

I think golddess is referring to the height of the picture :lol:
It seems to have a tarutaru aspect :)

You forgot something.. where's my safe? or my hideout up in the rafters? Don't tell me in my absence on IRC you've demolished them! :cry:
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

It's still far from done. I gotta add all the details yet ^^;
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

I have been conspiring with "teh cutaru" on this project.. I've started working on the greenhouse. This is my first rough draft. After chatting with some cats, we've decided to change it a somewhat drastic amount... but nevertheless, here is the first draft!

MP Greenhouse, First Draft (rough)

Well.. there you have it. We'll see what our drastic changes bring to this idea. I'll post 'em as we get 'em.

Oh yea.. and if you've no idea what we are talking about, or showing.. you should join us on IRC sometime :wink:

irc.esper.net
port 6667
#MithraPride

—Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Kerriel
Kitten

Post by Kerriel »

Whoa...very nice!
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: MithraPride in Three-Dee

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting