Einherjar (05/28/2007)

A place to talk about... anything!
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Einherjar (05/28/2007)

Post by Leane »

A new, massively multiplayer battlefield is in the works for the upcoming version update. Click here to learn all about Einherjar!

Details Below

A new, massively multiplayer battlefield is in the works for the upcoming version update.
The following is a brief outline on the new, multi-faceted feature:

Concept

Einherjar is an ever-changing multiplayer battlefield based in the Hazhalm Training Grounds. Because the monsters appearing in the dungeons will differ with each visit, a balanced party consisting of skilled, high-level players is recommended to clear these challenging missions.

Participation
6 to 36 players, level 60 and above, can enter each chamber of the Hazhalm Testing Grounds. An item similar to the hourglass used for Dynamis will allow parties to reserve one of the multiple areas, and will be required for entry. No previous Aht Urhgan missions need to be completed before participating.

Battles

After a party chooses a room, they will have 30 minutes to wipe out all the enemies before being teleported back out of the area. This time limit cannot be extended. Each area consists of a large room filled with several weak monsters, and one powerful boss monster. Parties must eliminate all the monsters in the area for the mission to be considered complete. Clearing all the chambers will grant players access to the final area where they will finally learn the secrets that lie deep in the bowels of Hazhalm.

Rewards

An Assault-like system is planned, where points earned in the Training Grounds can be used to purchase various items. The monsters lurking within Hazhalm will also drop rare items that cannot be obtained anywhere else in Vana'diel.
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

sounds interesting, but since its a 'training ground" will a death result in exp loss?
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Wow. Go SE! Keep adding that stuff for end-game.

Last I heard most of WoW's end-game peeps left because the Burning Crusade stuff got old fast. They're all either selling their accounts or taking a sabbatical until the new expansion launches in 2008.

See? SE loves us enough to give us new places to go!
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hmm...
Rewards

An Assault-like system is planned, where points earned in the Training Grounds can be used to purchase various items. The monsters lurking within Hazhalm will also drop rare items that cannot be obtained anywhere else in Vana'diel.
Do I smell AF2 for the new jobs? May have to start playing again :P
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Nah, alhough it will be fun for a while it will die out as fast as salvage did if they make it too dificult or the drops aren't worth the effort put into it.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

I didn't think about AF2 for the new jobs when I saw that line, but I think thats a good guess since BLU, COR and PUP are overdue for relic gear. :lol:

My thoughts went immediatly towards the Nyzul Isle Assault Rare/ex Golliard gear when I saw it to be honest. Which is what I'm thinking this new area will be most like.
Salvage gear (to me and my ls) is worth the work and effort to get the gear- Nyzul Isle gear, not so much. Even if we don't get any drops we have more fun then waiting for Made in China Despot to pop in Doll Aery :roll:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Considering Salvage gear is probably the best in game EVER it is very much worth the effort, it's just a bloody pain it requires so much Assault Points :x

Hoping for AF2, then I mightn't need the rest of the Pahluwan stuff :lol:
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I've heard the Usukane isn't all that great for Mnk by a Mnk, that Shura in some places out do it. I haven't really compared though, so just some third hand food for thought.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Sugami wrote:Considering Salvage gear is probably the best in game EVER it is very much worth the effort, it's just a bloody pain it requires so much Assault Points :x
Like most end-game sets, whether it's useful or not depends a great deal on which job you're talking about.

Ninja, for instance, has pretty much of nothing to get from Salvage. The Usukane feet are nice (trading 1% haste for +5 enmity is cool), but the rest isn't anywhere near worth the effort. Too much "sidegrade" or outright "downgrade" compared to existing items.

Also, Salvage is insanely expensive and puts an extremely high demand on monks. Basically, your success hinges entirely on how many monks you have. Most other jobs are useless. You might argue with the expense, but try thinking in terms of "time" instead of "gil".

By contrast, Dynamis is free. After just one run, you can usually recoup glass cost and fund all subsequent runs from the currency drops. No gil farming required. No fees from participants. No AP requirements. Just show up.

Even worse, salvage doesn't just require ONE drop. You need to collect THREE drops before you can get a single upgrade. Unless you have a very special lotting system, chances are good that you'll just fill your storage with junk for years before you ever have 3 of the right type of item to do an upgrade. The top salvage shells across all servers only have a handful of completed pieces.

IMHO, you're better off trying to complete your relic weapon than trying to get a full salvage set -- or even just one specific piece.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

I don't know. I've seen Morrigan and Ares floating around already. Seems like I've seen people complete Salvage faster then Relic.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Okuza wrote: Also, Salvage is insanely expensive and puts an extremely high demand on monks. Basically, your success hinges entirely on how many monks you have. Most other jobs are useless. You might argue with the expense, but try thinking in terms of "time" instead of "gil".

By contrast, Dynamis is free. After just one run, you can usually recoup glass cost and fund all subsequent runs from the currency drops. No gil farming required. No fees from participants. No AP requirements. Just show up.

Even worse, salvage doesn't just require ONE drop. You need to collect THREE drops before you can get a single upgrade. Unless you have a very special lotting system, chances are good that you'll just fill your storage with junk for years before you ever have 3 of the right type of item to do an upgrade. The top salvage shells across all servers only have a handful of completed pieces.

IMHO, you're better off trying to complete your relic weapon than trying to get a full salvage set -- or even just one specific piece.
Lets see- spend 2 hrs a week doing Assault runs and 100mins in Salvage once a week and you're still coming out ahead on AP which you can put towards the Assault gear that you can a) sell for nice profit or b) keep for yourself.

If you do Assault/Salvage more often like my ls is right now, you're still ahead on AP gain. We're doing 2 Salvage runs per week, so 4k AP there, but we're also doing two Assault runs a week where we get between 5.5-7k AP total. More than enough to cover Salvage, and most Assaults are pretty fun and challenging too- which is a welcome change from Sky farming or HNM camping.

Time wise, we're spending slightly more time at it then Dynamis, but considering no one in my linkshell is currently in a Sky/HNM linkshell, we have more than enough time to devote to Exping/Meriting, gil-making, Dynamis, Sea or even just standing around looking decorative.

Hell, we've started to work on CoP for everyone in the shell who needs it since we're not spending 8+ hrs a week trying to get triggers in sky. I honestly can't say that Salvage and the assaults needed are expensive time wise when compared to Sky, especially nowadays.

Dynamis is 6+ hrs a week and 2M spent for entrance fees for two runs. Yes, I know you can sell the currency to regain the fees but there's no guarantee that you'll make back that gil quickly. The longer it takes the linkshell to make it back chips away at how often the linkshell can maintain its runs- and for a new linkshell just getting started that matters.

Any linkshell with a good mix of jobs and player skill can get started on Salvage relativly cheaply in comparism in my opinon- and lets not forget that 18 people are easier to manage than 30+.

MNKs are needed in Salvage early on yes, but DRG, PUP, BST and H2H levelled WARs all make excellent DDs during those first few fights. By the 3 or 4th mob killed your ls should have started unlocking the gear for tanks/mages/dds and things should be easier all around from that point on.

How are the three drops needed for Salvage gear any different than any one of a dozen different high end, high level gear that linkshells spend years (in some cases) obtaining- either through straight NM drops, effort in obtaining needed items or getting that super rare HQ?

Upgrade Relic:
cost:100M in today's economy on my server
time: 2+ yrs (on average)

Full Salvage set-
cost: 12M (I priced Morrigan's when it was released, 6 mths ago, so figure the price has dropped some).
Time:- significantly less, but lets say 6mths-1.5yrs.

I'd say Salvage is the more realistic of the two to obtain just about anyway you look at it.

Edit- Added some stuff that I thought of while lfp on DRK tonight /sigh
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Everytime I seem to get an Assault static together it breaks up in a week or two :oops:

Did you remember the 10 Imperial Gold Coins necessary for each piece? That's 10,000 Imperial Standings for each one and 50,000 Imperial Standings in total. Could easily get that much in 1.5 years worth of meriting and leveling in new areas though.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

I did remember the coins, but that's what ISPs are for since I'm not using those points for anything else. :lol:

I don't know, maybe my linkshell is unique, but we've been doing Assualt reguraly 2-4 hrs a week for 2 months now and are still going strong.

Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Almost no one does assaults where I am -- at least that I know of. I know a couple people that are in a static assault group, but they bitch *constantly* about how hard it is to keep it together.

The folks I see who drool over Salvage and AP gear are all folks that are either currently under 75 or are 75 and have pretty much no merits. Their major goal is a nice XP build. Instead of spending so much time getting a set of gear that you'll throw away once you have capped merits, why not go out and get those merits? There's very little in the way of gear for any job that comes even close to competing with full merits for overall improvement to your character.

The thing about salvage gear that sucks is that it's XP gear pretty much. I have capped merits. Why would I want or need more XP gear -- especially more XP gear that is insanely hard to get and will spend 99% of it's life in storage? I'll have the new merits capped long before I'd even see a single item from salvage in my inventory. If I need XP gear, I'll want to "rent" it from AH (buy it, use it, sell it back).

Weekly AP farming is onerous in the extreme. I don't want to do assaults. They're not fun. They're a major chore that has no other useful gain outside of AP for Salvage or the odd item to sell. In order to do ONE assault, I'd have to spend 3-4H shouting in whitegate. This is the epitome of "not fun". And, I'm supposed to do this EVERY WEEK just so I can get a chance at a piece of gear that I likely won't actually obtain for a year or more? Uh, no thanks.

AP farming is a huge burden that is put off onto individual members rather than capable of being done as a whole shell. Our dynamis shell did precisely ONE self-funded run and then has been doing two runs a week with an overall profit for over a year now. If you know what you're doing in Dynamis, it's brute simple to startup a new coin-funded shell. Once you start doing Xarcabard, though, you have to balance Xarca runs with other runs. Xarca is a big gil loss. COP-dynamis is a big loss, too. You have to balance those runs with city runs if you want to stay "free".

Salvage is just outright broken by design. From the Einherjar description, it sounds like SE knows just how broken Salvage is and is trying to make amends. Einherjar removes all the major objections that folks have for BOTH Salvage and Dynamis. It sounds like a pure win from all angles but one: we don't know the drops yet. Still, even if the drops are sidegrade style and mostly pointless (like Salvage), the price is right and at least from the description, the whole thing looks like fun.

Hell, even if the Einherjar drops are mostly useless except for leveling other jobs (eg. nice for lower levels than 75), I could still see folks wanting to farm it regularly just because its an end-game activity without voke-race competition that has no ridiculous weekly "jumping through hoops" required to get in.

I'd love to see things like D-ring, BB-parts, Ridiil, etc. buyable via EJ points. Even if the points were insanely high, having some semi-reasonable way to avoid the hell that is camping the kings would be so amazing. I don't think it will happen, but it would be nice.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

It takes having a linkshell to do the Assualts to have the best results I agree. Shouting for pickups is no fun for anything- and the skill level you get is a crap shoot at best.

That being said- if you have a steady group of people doing Assault, then it shouldn't take 3-4hrs to prepare, and if it does- find yourself a new group.

How far did you get in the missions? If you just stopped after the first tier or so and haven't tried the latest sets then you really can't say that all the Assault missions suck and aren't fun. Each one takes a different strategy and some of them are challenging to do within the time limit.

You consider Salvage gear to be by and large worthless yet really aren't stating why that's so- you're just stating it as an absolute.

If its the time/effort involved- I've already argued that Dynamis, Relic gear and Relic weapons in particular are just as effort and time driven and its not like every single relic piece is the best in the game anymore.

All endgame gear is situational at best. There is >no< one gear set that will take every single job from exp>gods>missions>dynamis>HNMs- hell most people- whether dd, tank or mage- usually carry around multiple gear swaps to for various actions/abilities/spells.

For me, since I'm RDM straight down the line- Morrigan's is an excellent set in general. And several of the pieces combined with other good end game gear could be considered among the best in the game for RDM.

Most of the people in my shell feel the same way- they may not want then entire set- but they do want certain peices to max out their gear and thats what we're focusing on.

The game is always changing and refusing to see the possible benefits of the new gear (any new gear) is in my opinion ridiculous.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I don't see how getting merits will make certain gear less worthwhile :oops:

Not all of us are lucky enough to already have a vast range of decent gear like you spoilt NINs & MNKs.

Ares set is by far the best stuff available for DRG, probably DRK and some stuff for WAR and a DD PLD too. Not to mention looking cool and a sense of achievement from getting hard to obtain items.

Some people like collecting gear just for the sake of collecting it, like myself. I have a friend who got the entire Amir set even though the Boots are the only useful piece of gear.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Same here. I drool at pretty much all of Usukane, and at least half of Pahluwan, for my Pup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:Each one takes a different strategy and some of them are challenging to do within the time limit.
That's true and it sounds good, but it really should be reworded to "each one requires a different job". If you happen to have a TON of jobs leveled up, you're set. If you don't, you're stuck. Same old problem folks had with COP all over again.
ScarlettPheonix wrote:You consider Salvage gear to be by and large worthless yet really aren't stating why that's so- you're just stating it as an absolute.
All the gear I already have is better than everything in salvage except for one part: usukane feet. Even the feet are at least half side-grade, since you loose haste. The extra enmity and other stats kinda makes up for it, though. I'd sell off fuma and wear usukane feet if I had them.

For sam and mnk, usukane kinda sucks. You'll get FAR better results from existing gear and you'll find that gear is a lot easier to obtain than salvage items, too.

For thief, salvage has literally nothing at all of any interest whatsoever. Last time I glanced over the sets, it looked like the same old story for gear upgrades. Lots of great stuff for war and mages, pretty much of nothing for thief, and one item for nin.
If its the time/effort involved- I've already argued that Dynamis, Relic gear and Relic weapons in particular are just as effort and time driven and its not like every single relic piece is the best in the game anymore.
Relic weapons are certainly more effort if you just measure the time. If you also consider the type of effort, though, it's very different. Slower pace, but how you go about obtaining the needed currency has a plethora of methods. There's only one way to get AP and it's beyond ugly.

AF2 armor is far far less costly than salvage. I'd say it's not as nice, though. AF2 suffers from the same thing most sets do: one or two nice items, the rest junk or swap-in only. The relic weapons are also the single biggest improvement you can do for a melee job. About the only melee job that has a bad relic is monk. Destroyers parse about the same as their relic. I really feel for the poor mnk that did the destroyer/relic parse test after getting his relic. That was sad.
All endgame gear is situational at best. There is >no< one gear set that will take every single job from exp>gods>missions>dynamis>HNMs- hell most people- whether dd, tank or mage- usually carry around multiple gear swaps to for various actions/abilities/spells.
Actually, for NIN there are only a couple of gear sets. There really hasn't been anything new for NIN since Dynamis. All NINs pretty much wear identical gear sets in each situation because there's only one clear choice.

Same thing for most thiefs, with the exception of homan in limbus and blau dolch added in Promathia. Same old stuff they've been wearing since forever. One of the reasons I sidelined THF for NIN was because I got tired of being asked to help do stuff (with TH/etc) and yet not having anything worthwhile to get in the way of items.
For me, since I'm RDM straight down the line- Morrigan's is an excellent set in general. And several of the pieces combined with other good end game gear could be considered among the best in the game for RDM.

Most of the people in my shell feel the same way- they may not want then entire set- but they do want certain peices to max out their gear and thats what we're focusing on.
There's some benefit there, but why would a shell bother to spend THAT much insane effort to gear up only a single job or a small subset of jobs? The fact that most of your shell likes the idea is what makes Salvage good for you. My bet is that the organizer also stands to gain a lot, too (probably plays a morrigan or ares set job).

If the jobs that wanted the gear did the organizing -- down to setting up assault point farming runs for everyone -- that would be fine and I'd certainly help out. It's usually me or another in our shell doing all the organizing and strategies, though. I can't see the value in doing that much work every week just to eventually gear up 10% of the shell. If I'm going to organize things where there's nothing in it for me, I want things that at least hit 95% of the shell; eg. I'm 10/10 on AF2. Dynamis has nothing more for me, but I still run it because: 1) it takes almost no effort to run, and 2) it covers every job in the shell. It's fun to see friends get nice gear they want, but I do have limits on how much total drudgery I'll go through to help folks.

Get rid of the AP cost for Salvage (not reduce it, remove it completely) and I'd run Salvage events for our shell. The AP cost just totally kills it, though. Even 1 AP is too much. I really don't want to do any Assault missions ever. Well, I do kinda -- but just now and then to rank up as something to do. I don't want to farm them.
Sugami wrote: don't see how getting merits will make certain gear less worthwhile.
Application. If the gear would only be used to XP, once you cap merits, you have no more need for XP gear.
Sugami wrote:Not all of us are lucky enough to already have a vast range of decent gear like you spoilt NINs & MNKs.
NIN has some great items from sky and decent af/af+1 & af2 and crafted items. But there's really no "wide selection". It's pretty much one obvious choice for each slot for each application. WARs are the ones that are insanely spoiled when it comes to gear. I almost pity them. Having an obvious choice is a lot better than having 10 great choices for every slot. But, then I remember Ridiil. ><

THF is the hard one. It's supposed to be a DD job and yet unless you get a Mandau (5th stage relic) AND a lot of end-gear, it's only good for for TH & Feint. They're kinda like DRG, but at least they have TH & Feint to make them useful for something in end-game.

---

Soooo, uh, how about Einherjar? Anyone else think it has some amazing potential to be the next "must do" event for end-game since dynamis? You can argue salvage is nice, but very few shells think it's worthwhile enough to actually do regularly. Limbus is seen as farmable, but access blocks that for many shells. Just about all end-game shells do dynamis. That's a Zilart event. It would be damn nice to see a new event that everyone wants enough to do regularly. It all hinges on the details and the drops for Einherjar now. The teaser makes it sound too perfect. I hope the drops and battles work out. FFXI really needs more end-game.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Your NIN gear choices maybe limited- but you don't use the same set for everything, which was my point about gear in general.

Most of the members in my shell are multi year veterans with a wide selection of jobs levelled to 75- and everyone involved in the Salvage runs wants something from Salvage for one of their jobs.

As to assault- my particular static for runs almost always goes with the same jobs. RDM, WHM, NIN x2, BRD, BLM or if we need more damage/widescan- RDM, WHM, NIN, RNG x2, BLM so yes, I can definetly see your point about having to play musical jobs to go through the missions. :roll:

The new area? well, we'll see. When Nyzul Isle was introduced a lot of people were expecting great gear drops and the rarer items people have been screaming for ages to be made slightly more available.

We didn't really get that did we? And you want to talk about ridiculous entrance requirements?

I call having to use the tags needed for Assault ridiculous. Sure you get tokens for completing a mission, but then you need to use most of those tokens to reenter at the floor you were at last. If you were at one of the floors where you could save your progress anyway.

If your group is completely done with doing Assaults, then ok, sure, use the tags- but personally, I can find better uses for those tags.

Nyzul Isle is interesting and challenging- just the rewards really don't equal the effort involved for me and my friends at the moment. The new area? We'll see, but we're really not expecting much.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Okuza wrote:THF is the hard one. It's supposed to be a DD job and yet unless you get a Mandau (5th stage relic) AND a lot of end-gear, it's only good for for TH & Feint. They're kinda like DRG, but at least they have TH & Feint to make them useful for something in end-game.
*Ahem* both THF and DRG are as good as any other DD. Both are able to open or close Light & Darkness with just one weapon and both have useful abilities (Angon anyone?).

You don't need multiple jobs at 75 to do Assaults either, they cap as low as 50 if you really want. It's not like CoP where you need the EXACT job setups, any tank works, any DD (usually) works etc. And you have a choice of 5 to start with and the more you do the more options open up, personally I find Assaults quite fun myself.
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:Nyzul Isle is interesting and challenging- just the rewards really don't equal the effort involved for me and my friends at the moment. The new area? We'll see, but we're really not expecting much.
Yeah, Nyzul fails due to the tag requirement. I can't get people interested in doing it. I'm kind of an odd case for old-player: I don't play every day and don't want to, so my shell is composed of similar folks. I'm the only one that has completed COP, for instance -- and the only one with a full 75 gear set for any job, only one with full merits, etc..

So, the shell is a good fit for my play-time requirements, but kind of a bad fit for progress related things. Those that want to do ToAU stuff, don't want to waste their tags on Nyzul, but most don't even want to do any ToAU stuff. They're still happy doing sky and dynamis.

I haven't really found anyone out there that wants both true recent end-game stuff and also relatively light play at the same time. All the end-game folks I run into want to play every day, camp kings into the ground, and basically spend every waking moment in the game (at least from my current perspective ;)). I did that for a bit in EQ long ago. Was fun, but it doesn't fit me anymore.

My current campaign is to try to get the shell done with PMs so we can farm limbus. I'm going to start solo'ing it and chatting about how much fun it is and all the nice limbus gear I'm getting. LOL -- already have most of the gear I want (sans af+1), but they dun know that. I could org PMs for them, but I want them to start organizing for themselves. So, let's see if the indirect method works.

IF everyone has sea access, limbus is another of those areas that is easy to organize, doesn't require living in the game, and yields nice upgrades for everyone. Too bad that's such a big IF, though.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Einherjar (05/28/2007)

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо