23%
Niether of em.
15%

Total votes: 13

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

New opinion.

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Okay, well now that we have all seen a good look at the jobs. I wan't to know what everyone's current opinion is on them now. I remember at first almost everyone was leaning in the direction of Blu or Pup.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

<3 Corsair. I plan on working on that after I'm done with the WHM maxout hysteria.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

I plan on trying them all out eventually. Depending on how well I like the jobs I'll take them to at least 60 for complete AF.

BLU is a good solid job and makes an excellent sub-job for RDM, so that's reason enough for for me. Its the next job I plan on levelling to 37 after I finish up with DRK.

COR- I started liking the COR storyline with the quest to unlock it and fell in love with it after having one 2hr in party while I was levelling WHM. I need to level RNG some before seriously taking COR up though.

PUP- I'll be honest, I fell in love with the look of the AF for PUP when it was first released- so that was my only reason for wanting to level it :lol: Still is really, I just haven't been as impressed with it that much- not like COR and BLU have impressed me anyway.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

I'm Planning on playing Corsair. Then lvling pup, and maybe getting to Blu.
Kiraku: [lvl 44 SAM] [Lvl 33 MNK] [lvl 25 WAR] [lvl 15 BST] [lvl 10 BLM] [lvl 10 WHM] [lvl 21 THF]

[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/okanestar789/Kir071223003827a.jpg[/img]
http://gamerhaven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

BLU mainly because after 65 levels of standing in the back row watching other people beat on monsters I wanna do that.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Keavy wrote:BLU mainly because after 65 levels of standing in the back row watching other people beat on monsters I wanna do that.
LOL. And you want to hit 75 WHM. Here's a little clue of what to expect as far as the 70-75 grind goes.

For this week, except for Tuesday where I willing gave myself in to my HNMLS to get my ass kicked inside out by Vrtra and lost 3k EXP. (Ate 2xRR2 and HP)

Every day I've been on from 2-11 P.M. PDT Either LFP or in an Actual Party. And I've managed... I'd say 35k+ every day. So. Unless you're ready for perhaps the most intense grind of your life. It might take you two weeks at the very least. I myself have nothing more to do. So I'm having fun trying to cap out on WHM.

And then I need to get Primes and get SMN to 37.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Well it took me ~ 7 days to go from 70-75 with only about 4-5 hours of exp time each day so it can be done in less without wearing yourself out.

This was before ToAU so I exp'd in B. Bay, Lufaise Meadows and Sky. I was able to get around 1/2 a level a day (15-18k) but I'll admit the ease (and fun) I had going from 70-75 is probably due to having a dedicated static party and not having to deal with pick-up parties.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Fun thing I do with Wild Card is;

1) Get 100% TP
2) Use Sharpshot and Barrage (order may be reversed)
3) Detonator
4) Wild Card
5) If gain TP from Wild Card use Evisceration
if not go back to 2 and end
6) Gravitation :lol:

Once I get Savage Blade and a decent sword (Joyeuse) I can make Light :lol:

You left out an option, "I don't care." :P

P.S. I voted PUP for a laugh :P
Vatrina
Tomcat

Post by Vatrina »

Played BLU for a while, got it to 26, got fed up with my craptastic luck in getting spells so I put it away. Not even gonna bother unlocking the other two cuz I know I won't play them. Once SMN hits 75 I'm done with anything but merits. With the number of people not looking for pt at the lower levels these days, I just can't stand sitting around for a week at a time without getting an invite. I've already had to put my 3 hour limit back on myself for seeking at the high levels, then I just have to find something else to do.

For me, a job is only fun if you can DO things with it, and if you can't even level it, you can't do anything with it.
75 RNG elite 75 BLM 75 PLD 75 SMN
Windurst Rank 10
Bastok Rank 10
San d'Oria Rank 10
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Yeah, BLM is ready and I just need to raise up a bit more cash for my Maat Fight...I mean beating. :shock:

So yeah, I'm not in a major rush to get to 75. By the end of this month is cool with me. I just hope no one wants me to sub SMN at 70+ or expects me to wear anything but WHM AF.

I want to get Blessed gear, a Noble's Tunic, and the Turban you get for trading those coins but I no have the money or IS for that.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I have BLU in the 20s already. I plan to take it to 37, but right now DRK to 37 for Dynamis is a priority. Which means THF to 18 and maybe RNG to 15....

My melee kitty may pick up COR, but the Gil for that job just isn't there at this time.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: New opinion.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: New opinion.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru