Back from Hiatus, now what?

A place to talk about... anything!
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Back from Hiatus, now what?

Post by JediKitsune »

I'm coming back from a long WoW streak and, with the new changes, I think I'm gonna try coming back and settling on another server now that I can.

Since Hades is basically dead, I'd like a server with an MP LS that's kinda not like that. What are my best choices?
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Not Valefor. We're waiting for Kessa to get back.

Good thing is. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR SERVER.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Hades aint dead, we're just zombified (we're rebuilding)
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Cerberus, I know a group of good people and LS's. But the Mithra Pride shell has been dead for a year.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

I suppose it doesn't have to be MP. Now that I think about it, I'd kinda want to make something else this time.

I haven't deleted my character on Hades yet, but I'm not sure quite what to do with her.
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

After a little more than a year, I've found an LS that I absolutely love... AND it was the most active LS on the the Playonline Linkshell Community last month. :D

It seems like there is always something going on within the LS on a grand or small scale (from an all LS party in the Dunes to a big turn out to help a few members complete a mission for their next rank and quite a bit in between). The big plan, eventually is to do the eco-warrior as a Linkshell...

If you or anyone else on Remora, for that matter, want to join just let me know... The LS is called Feast of Friends. We have members of all levels, ranks, race and nationality. While we have quite a few level 75's, not many of them are very active in endgame activities all that much at the moment. But one of them, Evanesance, co-lead a Sky LS for a while... The way we're moving up in levels, etc., I wouldn't be surprised that a lot of us are involved in endgame activities together within a pretty short time...
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Well if you choose Leviathan gimmie a /tell
My friends and I run a LS called PuszNboots.
For more information on that you can PM me or check it out on the POL linkshell community site.
We have people of all lvl's and races.
I am still a sackholder of MithraPride, but I'm not as active in that shell as I used to be because PuszNboots keeps me so busy.
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

OOOH! Gimmie ur gil before you delete her then :D Kidding!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Rinni
Tomcat

Post by Rinni »

i'd back up Evit. Cerberus with the CobraCats LS. it isn't MP but it's a good LS.

How is everyone in the 'Cats these days evi? Tell them i miss them all, including you. *huggles to the LS*
am a lil' kitty an' i <3 to fish.

Mmm Fishies.

lvl 54 {fisherman}
i will be a master!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

PRetty good, but Nighteyes is being bitchy lately because he claims the shell is losing people. I see the same amount on as normal. Cerberus MP doesn't suck, it'd have to exist first to qualify for that term. And I got an event shell, ShaoLinBrotherhood. They are the ones who are helping me with ZM.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Back from Hiatus, now what?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Back from Hiatus, now what?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting