Of the behavior of Gilsellers.

A place to talk about... anything!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Of the behavior of Gilsellers.

Post by Eviticus »

So my lolbrd is now a grand 57. I beating off one person already with a stick who asks me every day if I'm 60 yet(often /anon of course) because they want to invite me to their HNM/Sky/Sea/Dynamis/Whatever-the-f*** LS. I'm on ZM4 and CoP2-3, they're determined. >.> Anyways, the point of my post, I'm doing AF for my Brd.

It's 2 in the morning and I get the grand and glorious idea of soloing my 2 coffer keys (Oztroja and Crawler's Nest) as my 70Drg and then running back in as Bard to pick up the AF, seeing as coffer hunting with sneak/invis/ballad rules. First on my list, Oztroja. I want those pants, damn it. (-1 Emnity, +5 Str, +3 Wind Instruments)

I finallly, after a couple aggro's, make my way up to the top floor. I see a Yag Brd, I pull it. He links the Mnk and they both tag team me. o.o; Well, I go after the Mnk first, the more dangerous target. Things get scary, but Ice Spikes manages to hold them off enough for me to get healing breaths out. I drop the monk, no key. Working on the Bard, I decide's now a good time to use that handy scroll of instant reraise I blow my CP on. Working on the bard, get him down to 5% hp aaaannnndd......Yagudo Prelate Firaga II's my ass into the dirt. Yay! >.<

Mobs wonder off, I reraise. I'm dumb. >.> I'm just gonna go back to Jeuno and get help in the day, work on it then. When as I equip my warp club(Weakness lowers my mp below what I need to cast warp), I see run in 4 gilsellers. Rdm, Whm, Thf, Nin. Taking a stab in the dark, I ask them if they're after a Test or something if I could join up to get a coffer key. They stop for a moment. The Taru Whm runs up to me and waves, and I get a pt invite. Sweet biscuts!

Now I'm generally heavily anti gilseller, but I've noticed something. GS's after a NM or expensive item usually are rude, shrewd, and downright cut-throat. But when not after those things, they can be pretty nice. Let me continue.

So we start mowing through the mobs without mercy, and everything including the kitchen sink is dropping except what I need. (I ended up with a Bard and Mnk test. >.<) A Blm test drops, and they ask me to pass. One of them gets it, and I assume that is what they were there for. But they stick around and still clobber monsters trying to get me my key. We're there nearly an hour and it finally drops. They congratulate me, I cast lot, and thank them over and over. This sweet piece from a hard area, I finally have the key! In my joy, I forget to let it drop to my inventory before warping out.....

I realize this in Whitegate. The pt leader sends me a tell saying to come back, they'll wait. So I hurry my ass out there, run all the way back up to the top, and they help me get a second key. If not for all GS's on Cerberus, I have a newfound admiration for these specific ones that aided me far beyond what I would've expected any NA/JP player to do, let alone GS.

Anyone else experince a strange story of bizarre(in a beneficial way) GS actions?
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Gilsellers helped me:

Kill my Retribution WS NM.
Raised me countless times when leveling in Kuftal Tunnal.
Looked the other way when we camped Ulli and it popped.

I'm sure they helped on other things, and as individuals they can be very nice people given they speak english.

I just condemn the job they do and the way a lot of them do it.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

My question is: How do you know they were Gil-sellers?

Maybe I'm jusy naive, but I never see anyone in the game and think to myself, "Oh look! There go some RMTs"

Just the other night a friend of mine who was waiting for a raise got berated and lambasted when they stopped and {/check}ed him. They assumed because that, because he has some really kick-ass gear, that he was a RMT... But he's a 75 RDM/NIN who happened to levelling a different job at the time. He has Astrals because he's done Wings of Fury about 100 times; has an Emporer's Hairpin because he spent a week in the Dunes camping the bugger...

I've had some level 75's stop and examine me and comment about my gear, especially my Fasting Ring (+1 STR -10 HP +10 MP R/E) because they've never seen anything like before. It's not available at the AH, so they don't know about it... Those are the people I think of when I picture a person who buys gil. There is some awesome gear available without shelling out bucks to the gil sellers and buying the same stuff that everyone else has from the Auction House. All my Fasting Ring cost me was a stack of distilled water.
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

If you see a /anon party in Crawler's nest wearing crappy gear and each member has "New Adventurer" as their title (The alliance of Taru BLM's has gone the way of the dodo) its a pretty safe bet they're RMT.

Outside of that I really don't know who is or isn't a gilseller in this game.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Igihstehr wrote:My question is: How do you know they were Gil-sellers?

Maybe I'm jusy naive, but I never see anyone in the game and think to myself, "Oh look! There go some RMTs"

Just the other night a friend of mine who was waiting for a raise got berated and lambasted when they stopped and {/check}ed him. They assumed because that, because he has some really kick-ass gear, that he was a RMT... But he's a 75 RDM/NIN who happened to levelling a different job at the time. He has Astrals because he's done Wings of Fury about 100 times; has an Emporer's Hairpin because he spent a week in the Dunes camping the bugger...

I've had some level 75's stop and examine me and comment about my gear, especially my Fasting Ring (+1 STR -10 HP +10 MP R/E) because they've never seen anything like before. It's not available at the AH, so they don't know about it... Those are the people I think of when I picture a person who buys gil. There is some awesome gear available without shelling out bucks to the gil sellers and buying the same stuff that everyone else has from the Auction House. All my Fasting Ring cost me was a stack of distilled water.

On Remora at least a good tip off for RMT are players with strange names. Especially if its a clan of them. For awhile there were a bunch of RMT BSTs in the Boyahada all with the beginning three letters of Wcz----.

SE just recently took out a growing clan of fishbotters who's names all began with "Love" and its a common tactic for some RMTs to have the character names all begin with the frist three letters of that server: Rem---, Lak---, Asu---, Pho--- etc.

Its also not uncommon to pinpoint RMT from suspicious behavior. A conga line of nekkid galka at a delivery box all with similar names for example or of characters fishing, choco-digging or crafting endlessly with robotic precision, low level characters exploiting/poshacking a high paying quest, being deleted after giving the reward to a mule and then a brand new character being created, rinse/repeat.

Not to say suspicious behavior is a guarantee of RMT, but its an indicator- especially if the same behavior is reported cross-server. After awhile you can start to pick out the signs of RMT.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

On Garuda we had the Bens. Bena, Benb, Benc, etc.

They were pretty decent people, didn't use obvious cheats, tried to distract competition rather than out bot them, saved a few butts, raised a few others.

Gone now, don't know what they were caught doing, but when they disappeared most everyone had a good Ben story and many complained "Why the Bens? The (fill in this blank) are far worse and THEY are still around."

Used to watch a Mithra Ben fish for angel skins while I was leveling in Cape Terrigan. Looked like fun. I have GOT to work on my fishing again soon.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

You can tell they're RMT when it's a herd of Taru all moving and casting in unison packed about a PLD that is the only character behaving like there's a person at the helm.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

There are new fishing bots oh Phoenix with random letters. All lvl 1 running to fish in quifm. Sad that even after me and a freind called the special task force, they still remain. Although I did get quite a kick when a wright aggroed and slaughtered them all. Yay beastmen!
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Igihstehr wrote:They assumed because that, because he has some really kick-ass gear, that he was a RMT.
Usually sellers have crappy gear and no AF due to the fact they sell all the gil they make :P

If you see a low ranking person with uber gear then they're;
1) Gilbuyer
2) Second character
3) Changed nation

More often than not it'll be #1 :P

But yeah, how did you know they were sellers? Maybe they just had bad English :P
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote: Usually sellers have crappy gear and no AF due to the fact they sell all the gil they make :P
Not really,
Some Gilsellers have been around long, very long and have gotten quite aware of the marginal differenses which several better gear gives.
The more experienced gilsellers these days run around in Osodes, god gear/abjuration gear, optical hats, Rostrum Pumps and have pretty much the decent to good buyable
stuff.
If you see a low ranking person with uber gear then they're;
1) Gilbuyer
2) Second character
3) Changed nation

More often than not it'll be #1 :P
I disagree.
I'd say 2 and 3 are the most likely these days, there aren't much new players coming to this game and the ones starting over have either:
1. Friends to sponsor them a good amount of gear/money.
2. the knowledge on making decent money quick enough to get decent gear on the lower levels.
But yeah, how did you know they were sellers? Maybe they just had bad English :P
Hard to explain, but RMT players show certain behaviour patterns which make them quite easy to recognise if you watch them long enough.

Early leveled till mid range:
Constant exp grinding: for days on end in a zone for which they are too high leveled.
When you see someone ding 28/30 in Qufim you know there must be something wrong.
They will also place their party on top of yours, they don't care.

Gear: until early 40/50's you'll see them wear nothing more then level 1 RSE or leveling in gear too low for their level.
However if there's one person in your party with gimp gear don't go RMT right away, these guys move in groups and will hardly ever party with normal people.
Only on a very rare occasion, most of the time you pick them out of the crowd with ease.

Names: A lot of RMT players have odd names, very odd.
Some names might sound quite normal but most RMT have names created like they smashed their faces on the keyboard to create them.

Endgame levels:
At this stage they are very easy to pick out of a crowd.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I wonder why RMT don't go for AF. Its free, it doesn't take that long to get (Took me three days to get my WHM AF and I'm a casual player) and for a lot of jobs its better than stuff that you can buy at that level. For me, as a WHM, I plan on wearing my AF to 70 when I switch to Blessed and I hear from a lot of WHM's in my LS and in Aht Urghan that they're doing the same thing.

Its just another one of the mysteries of Gilsellers.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Actually, the endgame RMT here on Remora does obtain AF and other reasonably cheap endgame level gear/equipment.

Its only at low levels do I see the stereotypical gimp-equipped RMT.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Leviathan had the "gg"'s. (all their names ended with "gg", which seems like a lil' twist on the RMT "norm")
I haven't been to Tav. Safehold lately, but that was where I usually saw them. Seemed they were trying to get Sea. Not sure why since most of the items worth getting from sea are ra/ex. I often found them dead or gathered in SeaLion's Den, or gathered around the nomad mog/AH in the Safehold.
They were at least... polite. My ls came along one morning to do a mission & they wished us luck after we asked them what battle they had wiped to...

So far so good on the Sky RMT, now it's just the "regular" a-holes prowling around. (and the nice sky linkshells too of course :P )
The way you know RMT in sky is... no matter what time you venture up there... THEY ARE THERE making their rounds!! :?

All my RMT encounters have been bad, the most recent was when a band of them, with some clients, honed in on my linkshell when we were doing O-Hats.

As far as helpful people, there are some out there still. Regular, honest players. I'm one of them & so are many of my LS members :)
This morning I rushed to get ready for work so I would have time to help my ls mates fight the dragon for 2-3. I even busted out my 25 MNK (only gear I'm missing on it is back slot...and I lvl'd it for this exact occasion!)
A friend of mine bankrupted his "gil bank" helping people get through CoP lvl cap missions. When he went to start a dynamis shell, he didn't even have the gil to buy the blank pearl (I quickly fronted him 5k b/c I believed in his cause).

So, when I hear tales of my mithra "sisters" sad because they can't get help, y'all make me wish we were on the same server.
Key hunts are fun, in my opinion. Along with other things that "lowbies" need help with that a lot of the "high level" players forget.

Anywho {Congratulations} on that BRD AF Eviticus!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Yeah, I say they are gilsellers but I have no concrete proof except what I observe.

Like someone said, there is the conga line effect. There were only 2-3 actual moving people most of the time, everyone else was on /follow. The Thf and the Nin never did anything at the same time. I remember one time the Nin was repositioning and the Thf was staring blankly at a wall during a fight. When the Nin was set up, -then- the Thf moved.

Something else was I had one shell comment to me(when I asked for help getting my AJ) that Assault Jerkin makes you look like a RMT. Pay attention to RMT's, cause at endgame they all wear AJ or Dragon Harness usually.

And I didn't notice a lack of AF. The other way around, most of them were wearing full AF. The Rdm, Whm, and Nin especially.

Another subtle hint was that RMT's try to go for race-job combos that compliment eachother. Elvaan tanks, Mithra Nin's and Thf's, taru mages. Always taru mages. You won't see odd jobs in with them nowadays either. I have yet to see(doesn't mean there isn't) Drg or Smn RMT's.

They do not have LS's, they do not talk in party chat, and they are absurdly well coordinated. Unless they're all talking via phone or team speak or whatever, this probably means they're in the same room, ne? I doubt they're all talking via /tell. And there's usually at least one with a fair grasp of english. All the others never say one word.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

I can see why the RMT are in sky now. My sky shell finally folded due to too many RMT in sky. So, we sold off the excess triggers we had. Uh, WOW! Not only did they sell fast, but they sold for obscenely large prices. I put 'em up at "joke" prices (1m+ for the easy triggers) and they sold.

Now folks are suddenly interested again. Not for sky itself, but just to farm the triggers and sell them. ><
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Shirai wrote:I disagree.
I'd say 2 and 3 are the most likely these days, there aren't much new players coming to this game and the ones starting over have either:
1. Friends to sponsor them a good amount of gear/money.
2. the knowledge on making decent money quick enough to get decent gear on the lower levels.
Okay I'll give you that one :P back when it was only $10 for 2mil or so, when RMT was at its worse and prices were outrageous, it wasn't rare to see quite a few blatent gilbuyers wondering around who haven't even got past Rank 2 and are obviously on their first job.

1-40ish expect them to be gimp, most likely no sub and still rank 1. Majority usually are anon with no shell and stupid names so yeah that's a big give away, especially when it's 5 BLM and a THF or something like that.

I remember skilling in the Nest with a few friends. Was an RMT party near by but their puller wasn't too bright. If we got agro/link my friend would set carby on it whilst we finish what we were fighting. Since the SMN was fighting another mob he's lose claim on the carby one and the RMT would pull it. If they killed it they'd have got 0 exp 'cause it was Too Weak to my friend who's carby damaged it :lol:
But instead Carby still chased it down because the mob was "neutral" claimed even though they managed to pull hate :lol: when we finished with our mob he recalled Carby and the Beetle followed :lol:
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:lol: hehe I can totally picture that!!!
Oh and.. a new batch of RMT has taken a sh*t all over sky... I'm wondering if sky is worth any more with all the new gear available from assault, salvage and this new assault thing SE is adding with the update.
:?:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Chances are assaults are going to be a hellofalot tougher than Sky. Which means Sky loot prices are going to drop a few Million... perhaps.
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Well the upside of assault is you only need a max of 6 people... where with sky you need at least 6, more like 12-18 and then some depending on what you plan to fight.
Oh and no RMT screwing up assault...yet... :roll:
Assassen Summoner
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

That's the great thing about Assault Tia, the RMT CAN'T get their fingers into it, due to it being instanced, one of the few things FFXI apparently got a good idea about from looking at WoW.

I have seen SMN RMT btw, they were using them in sky a while back, at least one group on Alexander was. 5 or 6 SMNs and the rest BLMs, with one NIN and a THF. And the SMNs were Tarus as well, of course.

I'm hoping perhaps this new Assault in Nyzul Isle will eliminate the necessity of doing "end-game" other than Dynamis. I'm in an HNMLS atm, and to be honest? I hate it. Too much botting, too much drama, and too much having to try and wrap yourself around the game's schedule, instead of being able to fit the game into your schedule. It might be more reasonable if the HNMs popped every 6 or 12 hours, but this 21-24 crap is just that, crap.
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Kintrra wrote:Too much botting, too much drama, and too much having to try and wrap yourself around the game's schedule, instead of being able to fit the game into your schedule.
{word} Kintrra!
I used to be in an HNMLS and if you aren't on for all the big hnm's + w/e else they think you should be on for you get the megashaft :x ..not to mention the heaping helping of drama I have not seen the likes of outside of daytime soaps :lol:
The other thing that is super CRAP w/ the 21-24 hour pop mobs is that what they drop, with the case of Shikigama Weapon (drops Yinyang Robe) is not 100%!!! That's just sick. SICK!

Today's update is looking GREAT!!! Not only as a way to get some of that spiffy gear (for people into that) but soooo much to do now!!! weeee {/dance} :D
I love a challenge *purrrrr*
Assassen Summoner
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

So I'm running around doing my LC Wildcat badge quest, I get to the 4th spring in woodlands and bam sneak wears. I dropped invisi and resnuck/tonko: ni'd. aggro train, puk saw me, I died right at the wellspring, these RMT who were hunting an NM came, clobbered the leeches, bees and all aggro mobs up, raise 3'd me, got me my keyitem, and escoreted me to thickets for my final wellspring item.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Of the behavior of Gilsellers.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Of the behavior of Gilsellers.

Post by xaresity »

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru