Nintendo DS = paedophile and child mollester play ground?

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugami
Anime cat

Nintendo DS = paedophile and child mollester play ground?

Post by Sugami »

Has anyone seen this yet?

It baffles it the mind...
Delila
Kitten

Post by Delila »

that Video just proves what I was arguing about to ppl in FFXI not too long ago. 90% of game systems are made for adults not kids. Just like FFXI was made with the intension that it was for adults. but now I can't even be in a pty without some 10-12 yr old complainig he's dieing too much and they keep spamming Cure 2 in dunes and expects the mob not to go after them. or someone cursing on shout and they imidiatly call a GM. I thought that the game filter was there so ppl that don't want to see cursing can turn it on and puts in *** the words that were foul. ahh but thats just me I guess I'm getting old :cry:
PLD75 WAR40 MNK20 NIN31 BLM31 THF60 RDM12 WHM50 SMN 10
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/gallery/albums/userpics/11831/Delila.jpg[/img]
MittensValefor
Big Cat

Post by MittensValefor »

/panic! :o

...oh wait... they didn't show a convict being put into a police car. i guess that means that... yup. they just broadcast instructions on how to take advantage of children without there ever having been a case of that ever happening. oh well!

let's hope more parents than molesters take advantage of this "public service announcement." >.>
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
http://www.allpeopleeverywhere.com/
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Ask Pheonixhawk about that six-year-old he helped with the DRK quest.

Without a doubt that is the funniest thing that has ever happened.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

MittensValefor wrote:they just broadcast instructions on how to take advantage of children without there ever having been a case of that ever happening. oh well!

let's hope more parents than molesters take advantage of this "public service announcement." >.>
Without our constant broadcasting of new MOs, our criminals would have to devise them on their own or pick them up in the streets.

Crime Dramas, Reality Cop shows, and Cartoons are the most popular viewing choices in the criminal institutions of higher learning, otherwise known as our prison system.

It is also important to support the private Prison Industrial complex. With every private prison built, our congress critters get many more opportunities for "campaign contributions".
Keavy wrote:Ask Pheonixhawk about that six-year-old he helped with the DRK quest.
OK, I'll bite. Want to tell us about that one PH?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Rinni
Tomcat

Post by Rinni »

Keavy wrote:Ask Pheonixhawk about that six-year-old he helped with the DRK quest.

lol i wanna hear that story now.

youngest person i've come across was 10.
am a lil' kitty an' i <3 to fish.

Mmm Fishies.

lvl 54 {fisherman}
i will be a master!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

MittensValefor wrote:/panic! :o

...oh wait... they didn't show a convict being put into a police car. i guess that means that... yup. they just broadcast instructions on how to take advantage of children without there ever having been a case of that ever happening. oh well!

:lol: yeah this is Penny Arcade's responce to that news thingie.

Yeah I want to hear about it too :lol:
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Hey, here's an idea...

PARENTS SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS!

~.~

Getting sick and tired of games and systems being blamed for everything.
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Okay, if PH hasn't posted the story by Monday I will gladly post it.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Kintrra wrote:Hey, here's an idea...

PARENTS SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS!

~.~

Getting sick and tired of games and systems being blamed for everything.
And that's the way I feel about it.

Watched it, and in my opinion even though it's possible to happen this is highly blown up.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Parents should try parenting a little :oops:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote:Parents should try parenting a little :oops:
It's not only that,
watching this gave me the feeling that they are trying to make the NDS look like a console that is not safe for kids and that every streetblock has a pedophile with an NDS that is out to get children.

Also they give the impression that every kid just gives all their personal data to any random stranger they meet in a chatroom.
(As the guy said himself, the kids knew it was him even though they knew him for only a few minutes.
Hello WAKE UP! they've seen the freaking camera, and most likely have seen you on TV before!)

The chance of a child running into a pedophile by chatting with an NDS is just as big as the chance of running into one through MSN or even a public chatroom on the internet.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I'd say the chances are greater running into a paedo on the streets than through NDS.

This is typical US press though; shock and scare tactics. No wonder everyone walks around with a gun over there :oops:

Go north of the border and it's a much happier place...
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Oh stop it. Firearms are a constitutionally protected right- it has nothing to do with the media. Historically, having an armed citizenry has always been one of the checks towards keeping a governement in line.

The media has always used scare tatics- in nearly every country you'll see it. Its one of the consequences of having a free media- and a liberal one at that. America is no worse on that then any other free country, it just seems that way sometimes.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote:I'd say the chances are greater running into a paedo on the streets than through NDS.

This is typical US press though; shock and scare tactics. No wonder everyone walks around with a gun over there :oops:

Go north of the border and it's a much happier place...
Like Scarlett sais, it happens everywhere.
I don't know which part of the US you have ever visited, but it surely isn't true that everyone and his grandmother in the US owns a gun like Hollywood would like you to think.

Even though their constitution allows you to own one for self protection doesn't mean you can buy them at every corner of every street.
Heck in the streets you're not even allowed to carry one, you may have one gun but it is purely so that you can defend your property.
Meaning that gun may not even leave your house.
You may not even use it unless the burgular points a gun at you.
Also before you can get a gun (legally) there are countless procedures you'll have to go through before the man behind the counter can sell you one.

but enough about guns,

we're talking portable game consoles here!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

ScarlettPheonix wrote:The media has always used scare tatics- in nearly every country you'll see it. Its one of the consequences of having a free media- and a liberal one at that.
We do NOT have a liberal media. We have a propaganda organ for the Nonconservative right. If we had any liberal media at all the war would be scrutinized, and we would get real news from Iraq, not just the good news.

How can I call this the good news? Simple, it is constantly filtered to minimize the loss of life and destruction. We are told how many American service personnel have died but not how many Americans have died. Occasionally we are told how many collation troops have been killed. We are NEVER told how many Iraqis have died, a number the International Red Cross put at over 200,000 almost a year ago. Nor are we told how many have been crippled or maimed for life. Not even just American service personnel, not any at all.

Well, there is a small liberal media, I subscribe to The Nation, a screamingly liberal weekly that is over 125 years old and has a few hundred thousand readers. My problem with it is they seem to think that the Democrats can and will save us from our current predicament.
Shirai wrote:I don't know which part of the US you have ever visited, but it surely isn't true that everyone and his grandmother in the US owns a gun like Hollywood would like you to think.

Even though their constitution allows you to own one for self protection doesn't mean you can buy them at every corner of every street.
Every Wall-Mart has a Sporting Goods department.
Shirai wrote:Heck in the streets you're not even allowed to carry one, you may have one gun but it is purely so that you can defend your property.
Meaning that gun may not even leave your house.
In Seattle until ~ 4 years ago open carry was legal, meaning that you COULD walk around legealy with a gun on your hip. Concealed carry was and remains by license only. In Seattle.
Shirai wrote:You may not even use it unless the burglar points a gun at you.
Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and several other states have so called "Shoot the burglar" laws. These allow one to shoot and kill ANYONE on their property. For no other reason than simply being on their property. Remember the Japanese student who was shot in Louisiana a few years back? Know what happened to the shooter? He got interviewed by the "liberal media". Which, true to form, did NOT set up a hue and cry for a change in the law.
Shirai wrote:Also before you can get a gun (legally) there are countless procedures you'll have to go through before the man behind the counter can sell you one.
Which is why the great God of the religious right invented Gun Shows.

ScarlettPheonix wrote:Oh stop it. Firearms are a constitutionally protected right- it has nothing to do with the media. Historically, having an armed citizenry has always been one of the checks towards keeping a government in line.
Do you honestly think this government is "in line"?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Did I say this government? No I didn't. I deliberatly used the phrases I did because I knew someone would want to bring up this one.

Most people on this board are clearly against the sitting president's policies for reasons of their own and I do try to keep my admittedly conservative views and arguments to myself and stay out of the debates when they crop up out of respect of those views.

That being said- The founding fathers knew history as well as we do and made the right to carry arms the second right protected by the bill of rights. It was that important to them. Arguably as important as the right to speech and freedom of press.

Why? Because whenever you take away the citizenery's right to protect themselves from those in charge you end up with a government that cares only about themselves and not the people.

The threat that a farmer could kill a knight in armor with a well placed arrow shot or- if antagonized enough- could rise up against those over him and take over is one of the checks against a government ruling with an iron fist.

The Bill of Rights was ratified during the same time as the French Revolution- and do you think that the Founding Fathers weren't aware of what was happening on the other side of the pond? They knew and tried to make precautions against anything similar from happening over here.

Mob rule was an anathema to them- something to be avoided at all costs and they tried their best to ensure that American citizens would always have certain inalienable rights.

As to the media- do I think it's slanted to the left? Yes, I do. The media is always the first to place blame on things that are better placed elsewhere.

Its already been pointed out that the DS is no more a hunting ground for pedophiles then any other activity that attracts children and that parents really need to be more aware of what their kids are doing.

Go as far back as you want, every government has always been leery of having it announced how many have died in wars (especially unpopular ones) and the media generally (not always, but more often then not) will toe the government line in this case.

FDR was never shown in a wheelchair for example by the media. The government didn't want it well known that the president needed it and the media followed along.

I'm pretty damned sure public knowledge of the KIA/WIA/MIA numbers were kept quiet then as well as now.

Its rare to see a truly unbiased report that speaks specifically about the facts and doesn't color it with perception and personal views. Yet, that's what the media tries to present themselves as to the public. It is allowed to do so because it is a free press.

If it was government controlled- nothing about the war would be shown except victorious actions, the media would extol the president's virtues and no one would dare say anything on air or in public against any of the government policies.

Funny...doesn't sound like our press at all.

Does sound like N. Korea's press machine though.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

ScarlettPheonix wrote:As to the media- do I think it's slanted to the left? Yes, I do. The media is always the first to place blame on things that are better placed elsewhere.

Go as far back as you want, every government has always been leery of having it announced how many have died in wars (especially unpopular ones) and the media generally (not always, but more often then not) will toe the government line in this case.

I'm pretty damned sure public knowledge of the KIA/WIA/MIA numbers were kept quiet....
Is there a bit of a contradiction here? :?:
ScarlettPheonix wrote:If it was government controlled- nothing about the war would be shown except victorious actions, the media would extol the president's virtues and no one would dare say anything on air or in public against any of the government policies.
Dixie Chicks. Nuff said.

Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

In the age of instant communications, AIM, cell phones, internet chat, this comes to no surprise. Where a person in a city can live in virtual anonymity (Some people don't even know their neighbor or speak to them in this day and age), it makes it all too easy for child predators to take advantage of that.

People work more hours and spend less time with their kids. Their children are unsupervised in an anonymous environment. With the access to anything on the internet (both good and bad), children are learning "things" that should be learned later in life. While they may understand mentally what they see/read, they often lack the emotional skills to cope. They are still kids after all.

The Nintendo DS already does many things that other electronic devices already do. It's nothing new. What parents need to do is watch what their kids do. Supervision goes a long way and as an added bonus you'll even spend *gasp* quality time with your kid. While making money and a stable job is important, it doesn't outweigh one's family.

Anyways, that's my 2g.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4166/131035531942hl.gif[/img]

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Note to self: watch the "dry British wit", it may be taken too literally.

I must apologise my views are slightly tainted by too many Michael Moore film documentaries, though his films are quite biased his facts are not.

What's "Dixie Chicks"? :?
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Sugami wrote:Parents should try parenting a little :oops:
I agree with the principal there, but do you remember when you were a kid? My parents had zero control over what I did and they really tried. "Hey Mom, off to go play with Soandso." In reality, establish alibi with Soandso and then go off and do whatever we please. Usually it wasn't all that bad, but often it was stuff that we knew our parents would not want us doing.

Same thing for any kids. The difference today is that the degree of mischief a child can get into has increased exponentially. Like say, couple kids teasing some pervert on the 'net, then one decides to play a "joke" on the other and gives out other's RL address and says "Let's meet up." Sounds like a simple prank to a kid. <sigh>

If I ever have kids, my hair will turn white from anxiety when they hit 13. ><
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Okuza wrote:I agree with the principal there, but do you remember when you were a kid? My parents had zero control over what I did and they really tried.
I was a well behaved child :angel:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Sugami wrote:What's "Dixie Chicks"? :?
A popular all girl country band. They? Their lead singer? Made disparaging remarks about our esteemed President and his little overseas excursion.

Without fail, every C & W station banned airplay of their records. The "liberal" talk radio lambasted them endlessly. Record burning parties were held throughout the south and west, all arranged and well covered by the "liberal" media.

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Okuza wrote:My parents had zero control over what I did and they really tried. "Hey Mom, off to go play with Soandso." In reality, establish alibi with Soandso and then go off and do whatever we please.

And right there is the wrong part of it. Parents should make their kids call them from SoandSo's house. They make sure to take note of the phone number they call from, and to call it back to send the kid home. My parents did these things, they took their precautions, and I was a well-behaved child as well, and felt no overwhelming urge to go off doing things I wasn't supposed to be doing. What kids need now is a fear of a royal ass-whipping. You do something wrong, you ge the hand, the belt, the paddle, whatever. I've actually heard stories of kids now days telling their parents "Beat my butt and I'll call Child services on you." If I had my way about it, every kid that even THOUGHT this type of action would have their asses beat till they couldn't sit for a week. That's the way I was raised, that's the way all kids should be raised. But no, nowdays everyone sees someone smack their kid on the ass, and they start calling child abuse. People are afraid to discipline their kids for fear of having them taken away, and kids will take advantage of it. THAT is the damned problem nowdays. :x
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

http://www.codework.com/classview/Vision/vision.php

The end all - be all solution to monitoring what your child does on the internet.

Although, only problem is that you need to set up a network with them to be able to watch what they do.

My 2G - One member of the family should work, while the other stays home. Whether it may be Male, female, whatever. It'll always be the working system, however, the problem comes from the need of extra things. Internet, Cable, and other things we cannot live without after experiencing them.

Of course, this means we're paying alot more money for things. An Atari Console cost about $150/200 (Estimating) and the games were $30. Now we have $400/600 systems and $60 games. And we're not making all too much more money than we used to make.

The best suggestion would be to have enough background knowledge so you can get an $80k+/yr paycheck. If you can make that, you're ready to get married and have children.

Of course, this coming from a High Schooler barely making diploma requirements and not planning on having any children doesn't mean much, but the Vision 6 software does work. I haven't gone to Gaiaonline since he installed it =x.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Kintrra wrote:If I had my way about it, every kid that even THOUGHT this type of action would have their asses beat till they couldn't sit for a week.
You've got my vote :lol:

Kids definately don't get enough attention and/or discipline at home these days. More often then not they always get what they want too, as a way to make up for the lack of attentioin the parents are giving them

Child abuse thing has gone a bit OTT, it's the same in schools too. As it stands over here the only people that are allowed to hit children are the biological parents and if it leaves a mark it's too hard :oops:
Tsybil wrote:A popular all girl country band. They? Their lead singer? Made disparaging remarks about our esteemed President and his little overseas excursion.

Without fail, every C & W station banned airplay of their records. The "liberal" talk radio lambasted them endlessly. Record burning parties were held throughout the south and west, all arranged and well covered by the "liberal" media.
Green Day have got away with slagging off Bush :lol: the whole American Idiot album is a big F*** You to Bush. When I saw them over here Billie Joe said, before Holiday, "This one is a big F** you to President Bush!" :lol:

About the Dixie Chicks, so much for freedom of speach, huh? Free to say what you want but if we don't agree with you then you'll be prosecuted :lol:
MittensValefor
Big Cat

Post by MittensValefor »

Sugami wrote::lol: yeah this is Penny Arcade's responce to that news thingie.
I'm guessing you meant this one?

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/02/09

:P

On the topics of guns and media... (ramble ramble ramble)

The three guns and one sword I own were all given to me as gifts. No paperwork, just wrapping paper. :P I have yet to behead anyone with the sword or shoot anyone with the guns, but ya never know! XD My skill with guns is so-so. I don't expect I'll ever unlock the detonator WS in real life. :P My skill with a sword is zero. Need to work on that. My weapon of choice for self defense is pepper spray, which I carry on my person nearly all the time. I don't think I'll ever need to use it, but I carry it to make sure I'll never need it. Murphey's law says that if I don't I'll wish I had. I don't think any amount of gun laws or sword laws will ever prevent a crime.

I just roll my eyes whenever someone gives the prefix "liberal" or "right wing" to the media. Everyone filters what they see, hear, and read through their own politically tinted lenses. If I were to wear a political label it'd be "Constitutionalist" meaning my political views are closer to those of George Washington than those of George Bush. From that perspective the media is doing now what they've always done: either use sensationalism to make as much money as possible without stepping on the toes of the big wigs, or completely sell out to one big wig or another, (Left wing or right wing, it doesn't matter. It's all the same bird anyway.) and report exactly what the master says to report.

My point? BANG! A gun goes off. Thief goes to hospital, Bubba goes to jail. One newspaper reports Bubba protecting his family from a junkie, warns it's readers that junkies lurk on every street corner, and rallies for less gun control. Another newspaper reports an unregistered assault weapon used in a hate crime, warns it's readers that armed racists lurk on every street corner, and rallies for more gun control. Same event, different spin. Both papers turn a big profit. Interestingly, neither paper would be as profitable if the unfortunate event never happened.

:?:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
http://www.allpeopleeverywhere.com/
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Nintendo DS = paedophile and child mollester play ground?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Nintendo DS = paedophile and child mollester play ground?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru