FFXI Devs speak out!

A place to talk about... anything!
Sakino
Big Cat

FFXI Devs speak out!

Post by Sakino »

New Features in the Next Version Update

Some of the new features to be added in the next version update are a variety of massively multiplayer battle areas much like those used in Assault, Beseiged, and Dynamis. A total of four new areas are to be introduced and have been designed to test the teamwork of alliances of up to 18 adventurers. Only groups who have refined their strategies will be able to proceed through these challenging areas. In addition, players will be drained of certain abilities or attributes, such as the ability to cast magic or use weapon skills, upon entry.

Question: Will there be more chances to obtain relic equipment or abjurations in the future?

Matsui: We are currently planning to increase the number of opportunities players will have to obtain abjurations. As for relic equipment, we are planning to release similar equipment in the Aht Urhgan areas.

Question: Can you make it so a fellow does not depart when changing areas? Also, will there be any follow-ups to the fellow-related quests?

Ogawa: The programmer in charge of the fellow system is currently working hard on this issue. Hopefully he will have something soon. As for the quests, most of our planners are busy writing new Aht Urhgan content. It may be difficult for them to make new fellow material until the upcoming quests and missions are finished.

Question: How do you obtain the Parade Gorget?

Matsui: You'll first need to make a Goblin Drink (culinary skill of around 80 required). Then you'll need to trade that to a in Oldton Movalpolos. To make the Goblin Drink you'll need 8 items - Gysahl greens, La Theine cabbage, and... we'll tell you the rest over the next two days! See if you can't figure out the recipe yourself!

Regarding Chocobo Raising

1. We feel that chocobos' attributes are not growing quickly enough within the current system. The system will be adjusted in the near future.

2. Question: My chocobo won't wake up. Is there something wrong?

Answer: Chocobos "resting" for indefinite periods of time is not a system bug. However, we realize that tending to a chocobo that is always asleep is not the pinnacle of excitement. We tend to address this issue in the next version update.

Finally, we will be introducing two new chocobo colors in the next update--red and...??? Also, the outward appearance of chocobos will change depending on their attributes.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4166/131035531942hl.gif[/img]

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

How to Enfeeble Absolute Virtue

The regen effect will be cut in half by defeating as many of the Ru'phuabos, Qn'xzomits, and Qn'hpemdes summoned by the Jailer of Love as possible. In addition, using an elemental based attack that corresponds to the current day of the week (i.e. using Fire spells on Firesday) will stop the remaining regen effect.

Regarding Job Adjustments

[ Warrior ] - Weapons experts capable of using a variety of different weapon skills
Adjustments Planned: Changes to the number of equippable weapon types as well as an increase in the type of professions that are compatible as support jobs.

[ Monk ] - Melee experts known for their large amount of HP and quick attacks.
Adjustments Planned: Making the job more useful in a variety of situations.

[ White Mage ] - Experts in healing and support magic.
Adjustments Planned: Increasing the benefits of using white mage as a main job as well as increasing the number of ways white mages can contribute to parties.

[ Black Mage ] - Experts in dealing damage with powerful black magic spells.
Adjustments Planned: Making it so black mages are more effective when partied up with other jobs.

[ Red Mage ] - Enfeebling experts.
Adjustments Planned: Will continue to find ways to put red mages in positions where they are required to be ready for anything.

[ Thief ] - Experts at tricky attacks
Adjustments Planned: Adding elements that will allow thieves to increase the potential of their parties.

[ Paladin ] - High defense makes them experts at defending their parties
Adjustments Planned: Improving the performance of paladins when fighting in continuous battles.

[ Dark Knight ] - Powerful attackers with the ability to drain their opponents' abilities.
Adjustments Planned: Increasing power when equipped with a scythe.

[ Beastmaster ] - Experts at taming and controlling the most powerful of beasts.
Adjustments Planned: While there are no plans on adjusting aspects of solo play, adjustments are underway to widen the possibilities for party play.

[ Ranger ] - Attackers with the potential of dealing deadly damage from afar.
Adjustments Planned: Making adjustments to accuracy rate and damage based on distance from target. Look forward to these changes in the next version update!

[ Samurai ] - Experts at storing TP and carrying out powerful weapon skills.
Adjustments Planned: In addition to re-evaluating Overwhelm's calculation method, two new job abilities will be introduced at levels 25 and 35. The keyword here is "two-handed weapon." We want players to have the option of choosing to take either an offensive role or a defensive one. Finally, we are working hard to make samurai a more attractive choice for support job. Please look forward to seeing these changes in the next version update!

[ Ninja ] - Dual-wielding masters of ninjutsu, also capable of protecting a party from damage.
Adjustments Planned: There are no plans to strengthen the job of ninja, only make it more useful in a variety of varying situations.

[ Dragoon ] - Attackers known for their impressive jumping abilities and their trusty wyverns.
Adjustments Planned:
1. Super Jump recast will be reduced to 3 minutes.
2. Empathy ability will provide both dragoon and wyvern with stoneskin effect.
3. Spirit Surge will have an added effect with the ability to reset the recast time of all jump abilities.
Please look forward to seeing these changes in the next version update!

[ Summoner ] - Powerful mages with the ability to use their mana to call forth mighty avatars.
Changes regarding summoning magic skill:
1. Blood Pact recast time will now be based on the type of special attack used--healing/enhancing or damage dealing.
2. Summoning magic skill may increase not only when summoning an avatar, but also while using Blood Pact.
3. Blood Pact special attack bonuses may be earned while equipping items that give summoning skill bonuses.
Please look forward to seeing these changes in the next version update!

[ Corsair / Blue Mage / Puppetmaster ]
Adjustments Planned: There are still many things that we are planning to adjust as well as implement. We should have most of these ready by late December.

*** The next two ingredients in the Goblin drink recipe are frost turnips and wild onions.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

The Importance of Economy in MMORPGs

When inflation becomes a problem, players new to the game often find it difficult to purchase items. While a little inflation is normal, massive inflation can be detrimental.

Inflation in FINAL FANTASY XI

We are currently experiencing a slight drop in inflation as a result of measures taken to reduce actions not in accordance with the official rules of gameplay (RMT, etc.). This, in turn, has resulted in a drop of gil in circulation within Vana'diel.

Once inflation has stopped, we can take the next step to returning the Vana'diel economy to normal levels.
* Dealing with NM camping
* Dealing with fishing macro problems

Policy

In October we will be forming a special task force to concentrate solely on locating those players violating the user's agreement. This team will be separate from the GMs and will work directly with the development team.

Since we realize it is often difficult to convict a player based on in-game evidence alone, we will continue to search for new ways to prove someone has been involved in restricted activities.
We promise that we will continue to work diligently to rid Vana’diel of all players using illegal tools and plug-ins.

*** The next two ingredients in the Goblin drink recipe are one San d'Orian carrot and one thundermelon. We won't tell you the final two ingredients, but we will give you a couple of hints.
With a name like Goblin drink, you have to assume that the items are going to be a little on the crazy side. However, the first of the two is not what you may think it is--Movalpolos water. It is in fact, just normal water. The final item is something a little (a lot) bit stranger. We'll let you figure out that one for yourself!
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Someone already has beat you in posting most of this.
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Many of the things in "Regarding Job Adjustments" were mentioned before. Mostly those in broad general terms. The specific things as in SAM ans SMN, those are new and exciting.

And the developer is a bit late with Goblin Drink, the recipe is on the web. the Drink itself is in several Bazaars in Garuda for 50K.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

I think these are reposts from about a week ago -- they've been kicking around the web in various forms for a bit. I got hauled off to TH4 the goblin drinking contests for the gorget -- thf is, I think, the only job in game that can get invited to a party in order to AFK near you. It was a mad frenzy with all the pld and drk on the server trying to snag the ??? marker for the spawn.

I hadn't been to Moblinville in so long that I got lost on the way to Gusgen. :oops:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Actually I meant Squenix mentioned them a long time ago, about a month before the update where PLD got Autorefresh and Shield Mastery.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

warrior shouldn't be allowed to use great katana!!!! its bad enough we have to share them with .... ugh.... ninjas..... but warrior.....

Katana one handed is fine :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Sakino wrote:[ Warrior ] - Weapons experts capable of using a variety of different weapon skills
Adjustments Planned: Changes to the number of equippable weapon types as well as an increase in the type of professions that are compatible as support jobs.
Hmm...It'll be interesting to see how they can introduce new combos and improvise on what's already being used. (I would really like to see something great overshadow /nin for once, it's all too cookie-cutter)
Rhydia of Caitsith is back! 75WAR, WHM, SMN

"Death is not the end but a gateway to a new beginning."
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

IMHO, they need to fix some balance issues before they start working on making one of the top jobs even better (war) -- take a look at job utility and revamp damage and such accordingly. Jobs that can't do anything but damage *should* outdamage jobs that can tank.

The current dps order of mnk,nin|war,sam|rng|drk,thf|drg, etc. is so *wrong* for all but mnk. All those jobs that can't be invited to tank need to be invited for their dps and so should do MORE than tanking jobs; ie. war and nin should be lower dps than the rest. Up the agro for the tanks, reduce their dps, and up the dps for others. This would irk me after putting so much effort into NIN, but I did it to tank mostly (not dps) and it just really badly needs to be done for the good of the game.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Don't fool yourself, warrior/ninja is an excellant tank post 74. I tank a lot in my merit parties, becuase now that I've learned the recasting, I'm absolutly useful. I still have hate issues against good ninja's and paladins, most of on hades, is hard to come by.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Okuza wrote:The current dps order of mnk,nin|war,sam|rng|drk,thf|drg, etc.
*ahem* DRG and now THF can compete with SAM, RNG, DRK and I'd say they can compete with NIN and WAR that don't have all the god gears. Especially in the new areas where piercing damage has a bonus, my Penta has put many an Asurian Fist to shame and DOT is better than a SAM or DRK/THF ontop of which they often get their SA+WS messed up (should sub WAR tsk).

Anyways WAR can use other subs quite well, I'd say DRG, DRK, THF, MNK and SAM all have their uses as subs but no one ever bothers to use anything but NIN these days 'cause everyone's a pussy about taking hits.
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Sugami wrote:Anyways WAR can use other subs quite well, I'd say DRG, DRK, THF, MNK and SAM all have their uses as subs but no one ever bothers to use anything but NIN these days 'cause everyone's a pussy about taking hits.
Very true, however also consider the fact that 90%+ of all Wars who DON'T sub Nin, won't ever see an invite or get ppl to go merit with if they start a pt themselves, and all cuz of their SJ....it's a shame.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I'll tell you what I'll be doing when my WAR gets that high.

Seek on WAR/NIN and put "SJ: NIN, THF, DRG, SAM" in the comment. Get an invite and if the party has enough /NINs I'll quite happily change to whatever I please :lol:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Its not about being a wus about taking hits.

Its about having Melee x4 with a RDM and BRD, COR, or SMN.

Its about not draining the RDMs magic points so chain 20something to chain 100something can be achieved.

Its about never stopping till someone says "My back teeth are floating".

Every Cure I cast, even with Ballad x2, is carefully meetered, and I ride my Convert timer hard. Regen helps, but I so want the higher level Regens. Unless there is a SMN, I spend 160 MPs every 3 mins on Haste.

The reason that PLDs and DRKs are not often used is not due to the damage they do, but the Refresh they need. In a TP burn party it is not uncomon for the PLD to only use Flash, hardly ever Cureing, and the DRK to only use Asorb TP with the occasional Drain and Aspir. Both will, of course, /NIN.

I will gurantee that every melee in a TP burn party has a sub they prefer over /NIN, one that does way more damage. But it is not about the damage that each individual does, its about keeping the chain up.

Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

hey! I was war/whm to lvl40!!!! you try to go from 1-40 as war/whm, you wont make it out of dunes!! I busted my tail to do that. I broke a stereotype and darn proud I could be a ghetto paladin! As I said I wasnt aware of the ninja crap when I chose it, but I love my 2 shiny Axes. Btw, we owned the animated longsword in my Dynamis shell with Monk/Dark Knight. hehe Quite Good and fun~
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:hey! I was war/whm to lvl40!!!! you try to go from 1-40 as war/whm, you wont make it out of dunes!! I busted my tail to do that. I broke a stereotype and darn proud I could be a ghetto paladin! As I said I wasnt aware of the ninja crap when I chose it, but I love my 2 shiny Axes. Btw, we owned the animated longsword in my Dynamis shell with Monk/Dark Knight. hehe Quite Good and fun~
That is pretty amasing actually, I recind my previous statement about you being one of those sheep. Good to hear I wasn't the only one to break my back attempting to destroy the war/nin onry stereotype, in my lvling spree, i never touched /nin until my warrior hit lvl 63! Used many other subs to get that far: mnk, sam, drg, pld(don't laugh, it worked at the time) most prominently thf, and even drk + rng twice(doing sidewinder with a warrior was sooooo much fun let me tell you, lol).

Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Tsybil wrote:I will gurantee that every melee in a TP burn party has a sub they prefer over /NIN, one that does way more damage. But it is not about the damage that each individual does, its about keeping the chain up.
OMG, will you marry me!? LOL. I keep trying to explain this to folk that don't come sub/nin to merit and get so much obstinate "but I do more damage as sub/war!" It's not about solo'ing in a party, it's about efficient killing. It's really nice seeing someone else promoting teamwork, too. :)
KarouKaniyashia wrote:I was war/whm to lvl40!!!! you try to go from 1-40 as war/whm, you wont make it out of dunes!!
The top HNM shell on Bismarck uses fully merited War/whm teams to tank a ton of the stuff they kill. Provoke+Curaga ftw!

War/whm really isn't nearly as gimpy as people make out for low level XP if you gear it right and/or have merits (MP & Def gear -- you're a mini-PLD as war/whm). It's just surprising to some. I think the lower level new folks are the ones that are often the most defensive and obnoxious about insisting on "cookie-cutter" groups and sub/jobs -- probably because they don't really know (just read about it) and are afraid of looking uninformed on their own job. So, they attack others. For example, for a single tank v. mandies in the jungle, I'd sure take a war/whm or a war/mnk over a nin war/nin. Nin&sub/nin only have :ichi at that level. I'd try for 2xnin, but if party can't pong, pld, war/whm, or war/mnk beats nin.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

i have a perfered sub, but until i cap my gaxe, I can't use it.... war/pup ftw :o

and war/whm teams beating gods, ya that's possible, but I stopped at 40, havnt lvled whm past 20, too much dunes abuse stopped me from lvling it :o
Darkmattre
Big Cat

Post by Darkmattre »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:hey! I was war/whm to lvl40!!!! you try to go from 1-40 as war/whm, you wont make it out of dunes!! I busted my tail to do that. I broke a stereotype and darn proud I could be a ghetto paladin! As I said I wasnt aware of the ninja crap when I chose it, but I love my 2 shiny Axes. Btw, we owned the animated longsword in my Dynamis shell with Monk/Dark Knight. hehe Quite Good and fun~
I had a friend that did that.. war/whm... When he hit 30 I said "cool, now you can unlock paladin"

him.. "I hate paladins"

oh the irony
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/deadlybackwhite-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.darknessfalls.net/upload/upload_files/tiele.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/ninex.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/whmex.jpg[/img]
http://hosted.filefront.com/Darkmattre
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Tsybil wrote:Its not about being a wus about taking hits.

Its about having Melee x4 with a RDM and BRD, COR, or SMN.

Its about not draining the RDMs magic points so chain 20something to chain 100something can be achieved.

Its about never stopping till someone says "My back teeth are floating".

Every Cure I cast, even with Ballad x2, is carefully meetered, and I ride my Convert timer hard. Regen helps, but I so want the higher level Regens. Unless there is a SMN, I spend 160 MPs every 3 mins on Haste.

The reason that PLDs and DRKs are not often used is not due to the damage they do, but the Refresh they need. In a TP burn party it is not uncomon for the PLD to only use Flash, hardly ever Cureing, and the DRK to only use Asorb TP with the occasional Drain and Aspir. Both will, of course, /NIN.

I will gurantee that every melee in a TP burn party has a sub they prefer over /NIN, one that does way more damage. But it is not about the damage that each individual does, its about keeping the chain up.
So very true.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hello necro thread raise :oops:
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Drg/Mage with AF helm and Relic Helm, Refresh Rdm and Drg onry, chain till your hands fall off. I see no problem here.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Sugami wrote:Hello necro thread raise :oops:
It's not over a year old, so as far as I'm concerned it's not a necropost.

. . .

Screw burn/spam PTs, they are the enemy of balanced play and good teamwork. They promote weapon skill spam as opposed to well-timed skillchains and magic bursts, require minimal cooperation between party members ("everyone has /nin so who cares who has hate?"), and are generally detrimental to the fabric of the Vana'diel Adventurer community.
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Kistala wrote:

. . .

Screw burn/spam PTs, they are the enemy of balanced play and good teamwork. They promote weapon skill spam as opposed to well-timed skillchains and magic bursts, require minimal cooperation between party members ("everyone has /nin so who cares who has hate?"), and are generally detrimental to the fabric of the Vana'diel Adventurer community.
This might be true, but by the level that such pts are actually a reasonable way to exp, people should already KNOW by heart how to SC and burst...not still be learning. <.<;

Plus they get nice exp/hour. :oops:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Kintrra wrote:
Kistala wrote:

. . .

This might be true, but by the level that such pts are actually a reasonable way to exp, people should already KNOW by heart how to SC and burst...not still be learning. <.<;

Plus they get nice exp/hour. :oops:
So you would think... but nowadays, nobody bothers to MB or even skillchain unless it's 1)part of a SATA maneuver, 2) a SAM WSing in response to someoe else's spammed WSes, or 3) a Blue Mage solo chain/bursting.
The reasoning being, why bother to learn something you're not going to do in any endgame PTs? Wether or not you agree with that reasoning is up to you, but that's what people say to me when I ask why nobody is skillchaining.
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

By my count it was 26 days since the last post, long enough to be pronounced dead methinks :P

No one bothers with SCs these days regardless of level, the poor BLM must be pretty bored unless there's a BLU in party but no doubt some other noob will interrupt his SC 50% of the time.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

There are still SC+MB parties out there for end game and even some very nice places to have them at where TP Burns seldom go (mostly Arrapago Reef and C-Mire where the qutrubs and skeles hang out).

Light being the preferred skillchain of course and hoo boy- MBing as a Red Mage for 1.3k+ damage is just plain fun.

So, they're out there, but part of the reason why I think TP Burn parties are preferred is because there's always been more DDs then there are party slots and this is the answer to it.

Don't have a tank? NP, get 4 DDs to sub /nin, grab two support mages (RDM, BRD, WHM, whatever) and go wild on VT stuff.

Also, another point- people just naturally go with the path of least resistance. In every FF game, by "end-game" levels you don't waste your time calling out the big magic spells or killer summons- you just have the characters Attack. Its faster, easier and most often the mob is dead in one or at most two hits.

For me, its the same thing here. It takes time to set up a skill chain, to MB, a BLM needs to time their big spells correctly, and all of that slows the fight down (not by much, but by some) and on VTs its not needed and it's most likely overkill.

Its funny how perceptions change- my first year of the game or so it was people whining about why don't parties want to chain VTs, the DDs who are usually left lfg for hours complaining about no one wanting them to party (this was before the r.attk adjustment last year), there aren't enough mages to party with, etc. But now that (at least in end game levels) most of these complaints aren't there anymore- people moan about no one wanting to do a "normal" party.

Some people just aren't satisfied.
Last edited by ScarlettPheonix on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Double post ><
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

ScarlettPheonix wrote: Light being the preferred skillchain of course and hoo boy- MBing as a Red Mage for 1.3k+ damage is just plain fun.
wth... Is that even possible? And if so, with what spell? :shock:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server