Last Post

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Last Post

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I got a really nasty Email, saying that my launguage / behavior had been mean and rude on these forums. I wont tell you who sent it, but I get the message. I guess its my time to stop posting here then. It was fun guys.

~ Man are capable of doing deeds greater than angels, but can also do things that would make the devil cry.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Clearly that e-mail was meant for me.

I guess I could see how they could mix us up...

If...no, wait...maybe...
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

WHAT???

Nonsense I say. I have seen little rude language on these forums and none that I remember from you.

Behavoiur? Just stop posting at 4AM when high from substance usage or sleep depravation.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Whaaa...? I must say I have not noticed anything like that. Maybe someone's doing a mindfuck to you... :?

So don't go, *purr* :)
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

dont listen to that stupid email, tell them to kiss your tail!

I still like posting here, and so should you. *thinks* (man we need a WoW section)

hehehehe
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

whoever sent that e-mail is insane, just ingore him/her
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

If you won't say it I want the sender to say it!

If any mod/admin action would have been taking action against you it would have been communicated.

It isn't, so whoever is responsible speak.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Seriously, whoever the hell it is better have the balls to own up to it, cuz that's a load of bullshit! :x
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

If it were sent by a admin, I'd say you're up $hit creek. But seeing as that's very unlikely based on what both Shirai said...and...person experince. *innocent grin* They use IM's on these boards instead. Anyways, whoever did say it needs to seriously own up to it.

In my 2 years here there have been maybe 2-3 people that deserved to be kicked, you ain't one of them.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Thanks Guys. Yeah im just gonna ignore that person from now on. If he isnt man enough to show himself on the forum and admit to it then fine. Let cowards be cowards. At any rate, im glad to know that my post havent been offending anyone or anything like that. And yeah Im pretty sure they meant Keavy and not me. >_> (Just kidding)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

:x

What an awful person to do something like that!

I've never found any of your posts to be offensive and am glad you're staying^^
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

yeah if anyone should get that email, it should be me ^.^ I have said something in the past :p *wistles*
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Last Post

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Last Post

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо