Give us your Chocobo pics

A place to talk about... anything!
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Tsybil... that young chocobo looks MAD!!! LOL :lol:

edit: :D I claim page 5 in the name of BABY CHOCOBO'S EVERYWHERRREE *queah*
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Color pic, shows the adolecent phase well as well as adult coloring.

http://www.ancientcirclels.com/images/C ... olours.jpg
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Cool, nice find :) I take it the Yellow one has the highest chance, would love my Violet to be the bluey-purple one :love:
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:o ohhh cool Tsybil, nice find! Okay.. I'm going to get one now... This weekend I swear!
I totally want mine to end up green! Green would look purrrety with my summoner... blue is smurfy though :) and I <3 red as well... and yellow is my fave color so... teehee, I spose in the end I'de like whatever color it turned out to be :D
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

About time they grew *just got adolecent*
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Tinacat wrote:About time they grew *just got adolecent*
How many days kitty?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I heard day 19 is when they grow into adolecent, my little Sakura is 4 days off I think. She was sick when I visited her yesterday :( gave her some home-gardened tokopekko grass and herb paste, hoping she'll be better when I see her today :)
Fenrir
Kitten

Post by Fenrir »

Mine just grew up into an adolescent at 19 days.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

your chocobo got sick twice Sugami? O_o

Im at 16 days, 3 more to go. If its a yellow one still then I give up...
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Fenrir
Kitten

Post by Fenrir »

Chances are everyone is going to get a yellow one, save a few lucky people who happen to either a) get the random roll for it, or b) somehow managed to accidentally do whatever is required to get a specific colour. SE has stated that only a few colours are currently in game, and that more will be added later, probably along with a little more info on how to get each.

edit:
My choco wins it's first race ^^
He's all angry and stuff though ;;
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I thought colour was pre-determined, hence you could breed chocos together and the colour gene could get passed down... :?

Yesterday my Violet was 18 days old, so when I check on her today she'll grow up... gonna miss her baby form :(
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

color can be caused by the stength of certain stats
Cardian > puppets
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

That means all adolescents should start the same?

It's apparently not in the game yet anyways :?
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

This is not the real world. Beetles here have four legs. There is no reason to suspect that Mendelian genitics* works, or that Lysenkoian* genitics does not.

The only way to be sure of the adult coloration is at wait till it is an adult.

We can be fairly sure that the ones with colored tips well be other colors than yellow, but we cannot be at all sure that the ones with white tips will all grow up yellow.

*I probably misspelled these names

Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

my Chocobo lost the first race :cry:
but he won the second :D :P :D

I'll edit this post later to include a pic of his victory
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

My Violet is a born winner :D she's won 3/3 races so far and on winning the 3rd I got a new story to read to her :)
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Ive taken my chocobo on so many walks and everything end still it says poor physical condition, even if it isnt a chick anymore. Mine has darkish grey tips. Could possibly come out black, making me very very happy. (For once) :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

If you get a black Chocobo does that mean anything other than you have a black Chocobo?

Will it be faster? Will it say "Ax" instead of "Ask"? Will it drink Malt Liquor and listen to 50 Cent?
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

cant spell crap without rap...
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Ok, lets see, got sick for 3rd time, for a total of 6 days so far. Both times I took it racing, it was sick, and still beat the uber racing chocobo.
Cardian > puppets
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I won my first race. Meh, its a bit overrated.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

today CobaltPendragon's strength increased from "Poor" to "Substandard"

edit: day 25
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

ooo~ was wondering if it was possible for their attributes to change during adolescence :) I'm working on Violet's mental abilities, I want a smart chocobo :D she won the last race with an injured leg too :lol:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Give us your Chocobo pics

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Give us your Chocobo pics

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо