For a smile. =)

A place to talk about... anything!
Crysta
Kitten

For a smile. =)

Post by Crysta »

A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00

When the postal authorities received the letter to God, USA", they decided to send it to the President. ( I think as usual, the postal authorities were a tad confused!)

The President was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. The President thought this would appear to be a lot of money to the little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a "thank-you" note to God, which read:

Dear God,

Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through Washington, D.C., and those assholes deducted $95.00 in taxes.

-Billy
"I'm going to become rich and famous by designing a machine that lets you stab people in the face over the internet." - Me
Couga
Kitten

Post by Couga »

mwahahhahahahhahahha :lol:
Couga, of Asura
22 Ranger, 30 Monk, 9 Theif, 13 Warrior, 4 Beastmaster, 2 White Mage ^^
MovingTarget
Kitten

hehehe

Post by MovingTarget »

Taxes to oblivion!!!! :)
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

hee hee hee thats funny as heck :lol:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Rayn
Kitten

Post by Rayn »

:lol:
Namaste
WHM 28 BLM 14
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: For a smile. =)

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт