lamia 9

A place to talk about... anything!
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

lamia 9

Post by Leane »

watch out for lamia no9
we just had her on valefor
she uses charmga( yeah thats right an AoE charm move, filters blocked out its name though)
she also spams sleepga nad blind ga
and has multiple pet elementals

but we won the beseiged without killing her
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

hehe, we had 3 lv.1 Besiegeds back to back to back on Alexander right after that maintenance this morning....got Lamia No.34 for our NM. I got Charmed so many times it's rediculous. But we beat her, and it's an instant win for taking out the NM. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I missed the triple :cry: they attack on lv1 now? :shock:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

If the city defenses are low enough, yes.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

How are the defenses "low enough"? You mean number of people in the zone?
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

More like recent win/loss ratio and the number of prisoners held by all the beastmen. Don't know if that is all prisoners or just the Generals.

It has nothing to do with the numbers of PCs in the city.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shinrasin
Tomcat

Post by Shinrasin »

Hehe i got charmed and boy i was hard to sleep. They had to kill me off becuz of the weapon i was using. If i hitting a a melee for 290+ i think the best thing to do is to sleep me :twisted: All i know it was soo freaking crazy when that NM charmed me and my friend. Great axe FTW!!!!! Lucky people wasnt stupid eunff to kill me off (even tho they wanted revenge for all the evil things i did to them) If your a powerfull war or drk then it better to sleep or kill the person charmed.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/Shinrasin-Evil-Sigs.png[/img]

[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/Dark-Shinrasin-2.png[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

A hume DRG on my LS has a crush on #9.

Honest. He can't wait to get charmed by her.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, rrrealy I swear.

:rofl: :rofl:

Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Tsybil wrote:A hume DRG on my LS has a crush on #9.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, rrrealy I swear.

:rofl: :rofl:
so.. he wants her to have her way with him... and then toss him aside like a rag when the besieged is over?

sounds like a one night stand to me...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Yeah... I want to get charmed too, so I can attack to 75s with my 34 RDM. :lol:

Good times... especially when a DRK turns around and one- shots my ass.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

We had Lamia no.9 and Medusa today.

A 3 hour besieged.
All generals dead all regular mobs dead just those 2 alive and killing everyone.

Yet Titan is still undefeated!!

BTW her charm can be easily negated by being blinded or not looking at her(which is a bit harder for melee).
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Kahvi wrote:
Tsybil wrote:A hume DRG on my LS has a crush on #9.

so.. he wants her to have her way with him... and then toss him aside like a rag when the besieged is over?

sounds like a one night stand to me...
Sounds like an obsession or a somewhat S&Mish relationship to me.

I know that DRGs sometimes find it hard to get a party, but to get a DATE? Anyone who will go to THAT extreme for a girl.... Desperration....

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yet to be in an Undead Swarm since the update, seen the Troll NMs (all 3 of them, one was killed at least) and the fat Mamool Ja Savage NM, hitting for the occasional 0 really does suck and even with all acc gear + squid sushi he was hard to hit :(
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Shirai casts Banish III Medusa takes 1 point of damage.
Shirai hits Medusa for 0 points of damage.

Medusa uses dark Thrust, Shi takes 970 points of damage (Through stoneskin)
Shirai was defeated by Medusa.
The Lamia's Elemental hits Shirai for 1200 points of damage (Regular hit)
Shirai was defeated by the Lamia's Elemental.

Lamia No.9 uses Astral Flow (I see all avatars)
(Charm save my tail there btw)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: lamia 9

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru