The FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version!(06/28

A place to talk about... anything!
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

The FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version!(06/28

Post by Leane »

The FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community beta version starts today! Use this page for all your linkshell needs, including everything from recruiting members for missions to posting news on upcoming events.
Register your linkshell here.
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

I found out that to use the linkshell community feature that the linkshell has to be "established" and it can only be established by a current shellholder or sackholder of the shell in-game. so as a sackholder of the Valefor MP I have now establinshed it in the linkshell community
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

We don't want to replace what we've spent so much time here building, but I think it would be benificial for all the members to link their characters with the MithraPride on your server. :)

If your server isn't set up, bug your linkshell/linksacks to do so! I set up Midgard's in only a few minutes. ^^
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Sadly I don't have a Linkshell to go to. :(
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Pheonixhawk wrote:Sadly I don't have a Linkshell to go to. :(
Isn't there a mithra pride on Phoenix?
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4166/131035531942hl.gif[/img]

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Sakino wrote:
Long story, don't go there...please, don't go there. :oops:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Kintrra wrote:
Sakino wrote:
Long story, don't go there...please, don't go there. :oops:
I was just suggesting he join their shell there if he needs a LS. They are a friendly bunch of kitties.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

At any rate Im a hume now. Just forget about the past...
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

IF Phoenix has an all-Mithra or a mostly Mithra LS that wants me I'll join.

Send me a /tell in-game or PM me here.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Keavy wrote:IF Phoenix has an all-Mithra or a mostly Mithra LS that wants me I'll join.

Send me a /tell in-game or PM me here.
Just talk to Chaoskitten. He's leader of MP on Phoenix last I checked.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I think there was another MP style LS on Phoenix. THAT is what I was referring to.

Keavy + Chaoskitten = Image
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Mithra Pride is the only NA mithra only linkshell that I know of on Phoenix. I think there was a japanese one, if it still exists, but I forget the name of it off hand. :/
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Aight, don't know if any of the other MPs have opened their Linkshell Community up or not, but I just did the one for Alexander. And all I've got say is Holy freaking crap! o.o;

The pages for the profiles automatically get your in-game data. Current job/sub levels, all job levels, all crafting levels, current mission ranking in all nations, RoZ mission, CoP Mission, Aht Urghan Mission, everything. It's nuts. Not to mention the most easily usable, since it does this on it's own.

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/index.do

My apologies for making you have to search for it yourself, but the site uses cookies or something along those lines to hold search criteria, so I couldnt' post a direct link. ~.~

If you look on Alexander and search for oIMithraprideIo you'll find the shell, and me (in all my singular glory, huzzah!) on there, and you can see for yourself just how detailed the page is. It's actually rather nice. o.O;

Scary thought about something from SE, eh? :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

lol no kidding on the details its amazing :!:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version!(06/28

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta Version!(06/28

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru