New Aht Urhgan Missions!(06/26/2006)

A place to talk about... anything!
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

New Aht Urhgan Missions!(06/26/2006)

Post by Leane »

The next version update will bring the release of a new region, new mercenary ranks, and the long-awaited continuation of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline in the form of new missions! What does Naja Salaheem have in store for the mercenaries this time? Click hereto find out more!

Details Below

The next version update will bring the release of a new region, new mercenary ranks, and the long-awaited continuation of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline in the form of new missions.

New Missions

The FINAL FANTASY XI Development Team left difficult battles out of the early Treasures of Aht Urhgan missions in order to allow as many players as possible to enjoy the new content. However, the new missions will be aimed for higher level players, reinforcing the words of Naja Salaheem: "Salaheem's Sentinels only takes the best of the best, the crrream of the crop!"

Fierce adversaries and the mysteries of the Aht Urhgan Empire await you!

New Mercenary Ranks

The next version update will introduce two new mercenary ranks and their corresponding rank evaluations.

One of the new rank evaluations will be themed after helping out the less experienced.

A New Region

The new region "Ruins of Alzadaal" will be added to the Aradjiah continent.

At first, only a part of the area "Alzadaal Undersea Ruins" will be accessible, but other areas will gradually be made available by subsequent version updates.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

So much for "solo content" :roll: seems like everything they do is half-assed, can't get their whole-ass out at once :roll:
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

SE said in the prelude to ToAU that it was going to be more geared to mid level characters, because they know not everyone is high leveled. Also that there was going to be a good deal of soloable content....

If running your ass around a huge city seeing cutscenes is their idea of -soloable content-, and the fact that a lvl 70 and a lvl 50 will both get their ass handed to them in the same amount of time by a monster as -mid level range-....then F you SE. :x
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I dont see whats you two are complaining about. Just play the game and chillax. You don't have to do anything in Aht Urghan if you hate thier idea so much. I personally just enjoy seeing different Scenery in the game. All the old areas was starting to get a bit boring. :lol:

As for solo content, yeah its true that you can get your butt whipped there, from any lvl, but then again, you can get your butt handed to you wherever you go depending on your lvl. This is not a solo game, never was, and most likely never will be.

Lastly I'd like to report that Keavy stole my pants, and I would very much like them back. :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

We're annoyed 'cause like politicians SE promise so much and deliver so little.

I agree with Evi, that's a big "F**k you!" to SE :x
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Well, that was just the bad parts. I do like the story line, but it makes me wince when I can't take part in 80% of the game's plotline (CoP aside) unless I'm a 70+ Melee or 65+ Mage. Because you need a group, or as is most often the case a linkshell, and the majority of those have the previous as requirements.

Couple side notes. I like soloing Puks when I see parties only a couple levels away struggling to party against them. And also, goblins stole my pants and underwear. (Died in a Dynamis-Jeuno, deleveled to 69, there go my Barone pants and Colossol Lance....>.>; )
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Don't do dynamis without enough buffage :P
Back to Ferals and Cerment Lance+1 then hehe.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Feral and Schwarz. After the TP Buff for high end weapons, that huge hunk of crap is actually worth something. Monsterous Str and Dmg potential, 14-15 tp per hit. Now here's the kicker. Attack, Jump, High Jump all with a possibility to double attack? In the best possible world, you just gained 80 some odd tp in one second.

My personal best was 58 tp in one second. With Sole Sushi, I don't cry over the wait between swings. Seeing as my WS's will generally beat the crap out of alot of other people. Oh, and at 551, Schwarz has a delay higher then the average Scythe. ^.^;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I have one, keep it for lv60 stuff but the huge delay and lack of Accuracy+ compared to the other stuff isn't that nice.

Try Double Attack on a Jump with both Jump TP Bonus gears, with my current lance (Ice Lance +1) that's (12x2)+(4x2)=32% from one "hit", of course it's usually coupled with another jump so; 32+12+4=48% half way there with both jumps, not too shabby :) if lucky enough to get a double attack after that aswell then you've just wet your pants :lol:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: New Aht Urhgan Missions!(06/26/2006)

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт