PS2 players

A place to talk about... anything!
Nhiha
Tomcat

PS2 players

Post by Nhiha »

has anyone who plays FFXI on the PS2 had as much trouble finding copies of CoP and ToUA as i have? :?:

why did sony have to screw over SE by makeing that useless tiny ps2? :cry:
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

>.> i got my copy right when it came out... so... no i had no prob getting it.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

It took a LS friend on the PS2 FORRREVER to get CoP, like months, many.

Roumor: They have already stopped supporting the PS2, just haven't told anyone yet.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

got my copies just fine. don't forget that there are alot of ps2 players aswell so they might take the copies the stores had
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

I got mine right away too without any problems. I also ordered online and had it overnight shipped. :o
Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

yeah it seem becouse sony made the slim ps2 wich does not support FFXI SE got mad and didnt make many ps2 copies of the expansions :cry:

i still cant find copies of either after weeks of searching and i personally dont have a credit card or the cash to order them
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I got mine the day it came out.

Now I'm looking for a copy for the Xbox 360 and a new keyboard. The Target and Wal-Mart by my house both have copies and now I just need the cash.

The Keyboard is another issue. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

As for ToAU on PS2 try Amazon.com or buy the PC version (For the code) and borrow someone's PS2 disc.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

got mine at launch date
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Hee hee, Solved my own problems. Got FFXI for 360 and I found a compact keyboard for the PS2 on Amazon.com Link here. so that issue is solved.

Yeah, cheap USB keyboards are getting hard to find anymore and mine is having issues with the cord so it needs to go. I'll be ordering that keyboard on the first and i'll let you all know how it works out.

Ugh, I'm so absent minded. I found ToAU for PS2 on Amazon.com Link here for that. so there you are!

EB Games Online also has the PS2 version in-stock. Link here.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

way to go Sony for sucking :p
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Did you know Amazon STILL has the PS2 FFXI/HDD combos for sale?

NEW ones, not used!!!
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

Nhiha wrote:yeah it seem becouse sony made the slim ps2 wich does not support FFXI SE got mad and didnt make many ps2 copies of the expansions :cry:

i still cant find copies of either after weeks of searching and i personally dont have a credit card or the cash to order them
Nhiha if you still need a copy there is about 30 copies here at the Px in Taqaddum, Iraq where I am atm. If you want pm me your address and I will hook you up.

Least I can do for a fellow Mithra :D
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Anyone who tells you the FFXI on PS2 is no longer supported by SE is either talking out their ass, or was misinformed by someone talking out their ass. SE most definitely DOES still support PS2 FFXI.

For those looking for copies of the game on PS2, if you're having trouble finding one in an area store and can't or won't order it from offline, here is an alternative solution a previous housemate of mine devised. He already had the game installed and running, but decided to buy CoP when he couldn't get into Carpenter's Landing to camp Mycophile. When we couldn't find any copies of PS2 CoP, this is what we did: he bought a PC copy of CoP (actually the DVD with xi, roz, and cop), then used my previously acquired copy of PS2 CoP. He used my disc to install the software, then used the CoP registration code that came with the DVD. Now this only works if you already know someone with the software already, but it is a handy option.
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

My friend is havnig issues with her 360 copy of ToAU, since her original PC copy is imported from US the ToAH registration number won't work with it :(
SE can't or won't convert her account to a EU one so she's a bit stuck atm.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: PS2 players

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru