Beiseiged 3 Waves In One Night On Hades

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Beiseiged 3 Waves In One Night On Hades

Post by Karou Ariyen »

just concluded 30 minutes ago. I had jsut finished doing my supply mission and finishing up my CS with Saheem. I saw the announcment that Trolls and Undead were ready to breach defenses. Undead First. I scurried over to Al Zhabi jsut in time for the calm before the storm, then BAM. lamia, ghosts skeletons....... everywhere! after fighting them off, the Trolls Breeched our defensive line. More bugs (you know from Starship Troopers 2) and we started up again, more lag and more fun, and more my axe in the trolls skulls. We won.

10minute eta for Mamool. well They came. and Went. We slaughtered them badly.

Aside from lag i rather enjoyed my time hehe ^^ and Id' gladly do it again.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I've been to a couple now, people keep saying they get experience but does it actually pop it up in a message or do they just observe their experience before and after? :?: ('cause I haven't seen any messages about experience)
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

It might be hard to see with all the lag and shouting that always goes on at the end of a Beseiged but you do get Exp and and equal amount of ISPs (Imperial Standing Points). I always melee during these events and toss out cures to anyone who needs them and usually come out between 400-700 exp.

After the final CS, right when you get back to your body it should say something like "You recieve XXX experience points." The amount varies from 1-700 which seems to be the cap. If you die the amount you gain is reduced and there's alot of speculation how its awarded.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I've never seen that and I check the logs >.< I've been getting jipped wtf, I landed plenty of hits and didn't die in the last one >.<
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Went through another Beseiged event with what had to be the most annoying Rdm I've ever run across. The girl had a /p macro for every. single. blessed. spell.~ and not like "Cure>>>> <Name>" either.

More like:

"AAAH, Refreshing!"
/wait 10
"Refresh Ready!" or

"Enfeebling Magic Set Part I"
wait 1
"Slow and Paralyze!"

The worst was her 3 line Raise Macro. In say.

But anyway, to get back to my point; after the Savages retreated and the exp was awarded she asked why she didn't get any exp or ISP. Apparently she hadn't become a mercenary yet and so she didn't get any awards for going through the event.

What happened to her made my think of you, Sugami. and your issue with Besieged. Although I'm sure you've probably already done the ToAU missions. Only other thing I could think of is that maybe you need to have Sanction on to get the exp/ISP award~ which would be really really mean on SE's part but this is SE we're talking about. I always have Sanction on when I'm in the expansion areas so I've never gone through a Besieged Event with it off.

Hope you're able to get the Besieged awards soon in any case^^
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

That might explain it then, I haven't bothered with the missions yet since I really hate the new areas and been leveling COR and RNG, guess I'll have to do that then? :(
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

The first time I made it into the Besieged battle, I didn't have Sanction yet I got both EXPs and Imp. standing.

You get the EXP msg. right after you finish the cutscene. I am on a slooooow machine so people are talking about EXPs in /s long before I have STARTED the CS. This could be your problem perhaps?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Jadus
Tomcat

Post by Jadus »

Yes you need the ToAU missions done to get exp in Besieged and to do Assault I believe but its just alot of running around and waiting for midnight in Japan to roll around i think theres a total of 2 days wait to complete the missions. I thought the missions where really funny, and the only quest I've completed featured a Galka in a Pumkin head from the Halloween event~ :thumb:
[color=green]{[/color]Mew?[color=red]}[/color]
"Slaughter" always has "Laughter" in it.
New sig on the way... Maybe..
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Beiseiged 3 Waves In One Night On Hades

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru