PS3 to have two price points and HDD is standard

A place to talk about... anything!
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Ginza wrote:Its the Wii for me... <3 Smash Bros, I dont care if Nintendo's games arent overflowing with blood, as long as the games are worthwhile. You can say "Kiddie Games" all you want, but as long as a game doesnt insult the intelligence of older players, it doesnt matter if its rated E or T. Thats what Nintendo's philosophy on games is all about, and Im all for it. I loved Mario Sunshine, but you'll never see me go out and buy Barbie Horse Adventures. Of course, games like Eternal Darkness every once in a while dont hurt either.

As for the PS3, it looks like an awesome home entertainment center. Its got all those neat features... And it plays games to! Unfortunately for Sony, I already have a device with access to pretty much all of those features, And I think Ive spent less money on it than a PS3 would run me too. Its called my Computer, and its destroyed any hope for Sony to get my $600.
I agree, except you would have to invest far more into your PC then $600 for it to even come close to the capabilty of the PS3, I had to upgrade the daylights out of mine just to get it on par with the 360.

This seems amusing
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: PS3 to have two price points and HDD is standard

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: PS3 to have two price points and HDD is standard

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо