ATTENTION: Hermes Consortium members!

A place to talk about... anything!
Ishe
Tomcat

ATTENTION: Hermes Consortium members!

Post by Ishe »

This is an important announcement regarding members of my NM linkshell, HermesConsortium. This Saturday, June 19th, I will be holding a day-long Valkurm Emperor hunt. This is the first meeting of HermesConsortium, and I want it to be a successful one. Hopefully we can get at least 3-4 people a hairpin if enough people show up to help. If you are interested in camping with us, just show up in the dunes this Saturday with either THF main or THF sub (we need all the help we can get with the drop) with your HC pearl equipped. And if you are not yet a member of HermesConsortium and would like to join, simply drop me a /tell sometime in-game and I'll hook you up with one; the only requirement is that you have a THF of lv15 or higher.

If/when we do get an Emperor Hairpin, it will not be sold. I will set treasure pooling to quartermaster mode, and we will all do a dice roll via /random to see who gets it. If we get multiple hairpins, I get the last hairpin for the day hehehe >:) Also, keep in mind that you are expected to WEAR the hairpin if you are lucky enough to get one. I will be watching the AH history, and if I see that you've sold your hairpin your pearl will be broken and you will be banned from all future NM hunts. That is all. If you have any questions, I will address them in this topic or via /tell if you see me online. See you Saturday, and bring your suntan lotion ^^
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

oh god please do Hoo Mjuu!! I feel like I will have to get a lone from someone when I hit 40 so I can do BCNMs :P
Phelisia
Kitten

Post by Phelisia »

question, what job combo should i show up as? mnk/thf or mnk/rng?
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

Phelisia wrote:question, what job combo should i show up as? mnk/thf or mnk/rng?
Ishe wrote:... the only requirement is that you have a THF of lv15 or higher ... just show up in the dunes this Saturday with either THF main or THF sub ...
:?:
Last edited by Klenath on Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Re: ATTENTION: Hermes Consortium members!

Post by Mystiana »

Ishe wrote:If we get multiple hairpins, I get the last hairpin for the day hehehe >:)
I'm sorry, but this is a main reason I'll never join the linkshell. This statement just upsets me. In a day, you might get 6 shots at VE, and it might drop 3 at most. You, Ishe, are saying you are above the others in the group, because as long as there is more than one, you are already promised one.

My reaction to this is: What makes you so special? ^^;;
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Ishe
Tomcat

Post by Ishe »

I'm glad you mentioned that, Firemyst. Allow me to explain my comments and intentions so there is no miscommunication. First off, I will be camping VE all day Saturday, from when I wake up and eat breakfast until I am too tired to play any longer. Most people I expect to camp it for 2-4 hours and leave. Secondly, I alone took the initiative to pay 8k for the linkshell, recruit all the people that I have (I'm still looking for members btw ^^), and to organize this event. I plan to organize and participate in every NM hunt we go on, including the ones whose items I do not want/need (monster signa, faerie shield, what have you), therefore, in return for all the time I am investing into this I think it only fair that I get a guaranteed item in the event that we get multiple drops. And yes you heard me right, I will not be obtaining a monster signa or any other item that I would not be able to make use of. That would be greedy and that's not what this LS is based on. Lastly, EVERYONE who camps with me will get their drop sooner or later. It's not like this Saturday is the only day we're gonna camp VE, no sirree bob. We don't stop until every camper is happy ^^ Most people may disagree with my ideas and philosophies for this linkshell, but in the end those people will still be talking and complaining while me and my fellow brigands are smiling, wearing our pretty NM drops >:D
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: ATTENTION: Hermes Consortium members!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting