best week ever. they should put me on VH1

A place to talk about... anything!
Eternaldragon
Kitten

best week ever. they should put me on VH1

Post by Eternaldragon »

im having the best week ever. they should put me on VH1. Ok guys lission up b/c this is the most amazing thing that probly will ever happen to me in this game. Ok I get on this morning befor they start maintince on xbox live. witch is crap. anyway im sitting at chocobo stables feeding the chocobo every game day. well this guy pm's me and he asks if I am new or just restarting a new person. so I pmed him back and said yes im new I started 3 weeks ago when the xbox 360 game came out. he said ok thought so. then nothing for about 15 min. well im sitting there playing with my new whm spells and i get a pm from the same guy. He asks me if im telling the truth about being new. I told him yes I was. next thing I know he ofers a trade request. I was like cool he might give me some items can sell to make alittle more money. so I except the trade. well he puts up this armor lvl 1 that heals you +1 wheal resting. He gave me the whole set. I was like thank you but I cant take this from you just because im new. He tells me ok and say that He was just trying to help. I told him thanks. the he says you sure im just going to give it to some one eless if not you. well if he is going to give it to anyone i might as well take it. So I offer the trade to him had he puts it up again but this time with some gil. Just not some gil but 2,000,000 in gil. He told me to take it b/c I was so honest with him and he has plenty of money. so I take what he gives me and sends a friends request. Befor we part ways he tells me if I need help with somthing just let him know.

you guys can beleave me or not but ill show you in a trade window if you dont. the guys name was like Lubou or lubuo or somthing like that.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Dragon3185.jpg[/img]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

And because of that you'd sell your soul on VH1?
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Hmph and here I spent 3 weeks farming 2 mil and you get in seconds. I never get lucky in anything :(
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sadira
Tomcat

Post by Sadira »

I call it "Adopt a Newbie". I've thought about doing that since the last newbie I adopted grew up and left the nest. :( And then he decided to quit. :cry:

I recommend getting into his LS too so you can easily stay around and make friends with him. I wish someone had been nice enough to adopt me when I first started because, honestly, this game isn't exactly easy to start out on.
THF50/NIN25 [color=green]([/color]Mithra[color=red])[/color]

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Goldsmithing: 48.0 [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Smithing: 19.0 [color=green]([/color]Recruit[color=red])[/color]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:lol: aww poor Sadira's babies are growing up *hug*

I'd just like to say how much I hate you, Eternaldragon :P Only think I got was lv1 armour (from friend), warrior's belt and some great axe (because guy forgot to ask for it back and I forgot to give it back :P).

I know this is nitpicking but "lission"? It's "listen" that's quite a bit of a spelling mistake ^^;
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

hehe nice Eternaldragon, you will have a good start now, and a new friend to boot :p
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Eternaldragon
Kitten

Post by Eternaldragon »

ya start wood woorking last night got it to lvl 11 and now i have the money to do rng. im so happy.
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

I think I'm in line for the "Best Week Ever" myself.

Just got a HUGE computer upgrade, all new stuff pretty much...

Entirely new motherboard (can't remember model)
AMD Athlon64 3400+
1GB DDRAM
ATI Radeon X800 GTO PCI-Express
A fancy case with crazy flashing lights.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

armor lvl 1 that heals you +1 while resting.
1 Vegabond set isnt that expensive, about 5k for each piece

2 Seems odd that you wouldnt take the gear, but you were happy in takeing the money

3 There is a lvl 10 staff all classes that gives +4 heal. I am lvl75 and still use the staff while soloing.
Eternaldragon
Kitten

Post by Eternaldragon »

well when you have only 2k to your name you would be happy if some one gave you money 2
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: best week ever. they should put me on VH1

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting