No votes
booooo! bring back the pie!
75%

Total votes: 12

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Guilty!

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Admit it. Im not a psychic but I know this as a fact. At one point of the game you die and i GUARNTEE one of the first words that come out of you mouth is:

1: (most common) F*CK

2: Damn

3: Sh*t

4: (or my favorite) WTF!?

When you lvl up, the first thing that comes to you mind is:

1: Whoo Hoo, I still need to lvl up more though

2: yes, time to ditch this party

3: yay lvl ???....again...

4: finnaly I can go to sleep/eat/bathroom etc etc.

When you use your two hour the most likely thing that come to mind is

1: Good it worked. RUN AWAY!

2: I hope this holds him.

3: Die die die!

4: (majiin Gakure) <<< I need to HP warp/ Im bored / Im not losing any exp for this one.

So vote or just post if you think im pretty accurate.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Undine
Tomcat

Post by Undine »

:o PIE! :love: *ponces on the pie and eats and puts up her answers*

At one point of the game you die and i GUARNTEE one of the first words that come out of you mouth is- F**K or WTF

When you lvl up, the first thing that comes to you mind is- BATHROOM BREAK!

When you use your two hour the most likely thing that come to mind is- none of the above its... Oh no now i'm dead (whm 2hr)
Charaters: Undine- Caitsith, Shika- Alexander/Unicorn, Celsius- Cerberus

[url=http://www.nationstates.net/windurst1]Visit the ture windurst ^^![/url]

[img]http://test256.free.fr/UN%20Cards/catgirls4hn.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Depends on the circumstance really.
Unexpected death of myself or party member is a "WTF?", expected is either "Oh poo *grin to self*" or "F***! I F***ING HATE THIS F***ING PIECE OF S*** GAME!!!1ONE" :lol:

Hehe playing MSG2 end of the Snake part, *bling!* *brbrbrbrbrbrbr~bling!* (as the whole room spots you) "...f***." :lol:
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

I can't resist a thread like this. So here it goes!

When I die: Crap...

When I level: I leveled? This is news o.o

When I use 2hr: *doesn't actually use 2hrs...*
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

let's see, since I solo everything

When I die: "D'oh" or "Oh Man....."

When I level up: My name of course ^^... Whoohoo ^^

2 hour: depending on the job.
RDM - I have only used once and that was just trying it out.
MNK - Die Die Die
WAR - Die Die Die
RNG - Die Die Die
SMN - Die Die Die
NIN - Me Die, Me Die, Me Die.... LOL
WHM amd PLD- I hope I make it to the zone...
BLM, SAM, THF, BRD, BST, DRK,- Have not used
DRG - I used all the time before the update, and have not tried it since the updated DRG
Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

heh

Death: "god damn it"

LVL UP: "WOOOOOOT"

2 HOUR= Depends on job
Rdm - Death is Freedom!
Whm - Oh sh*t!
Pld - ....
Nin - BITE ME! {blows self up}
War - DIE!
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Um ... :| ... I was told there was to be punch and pie here ... did I come too late?
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Aony
Housecat

Re: Guilty!

Post by Aony »

one of the first words that come out of your mouth is: GOD DAMMIT WTF IS THIS??!! WTF IS THIS!!?!?!? *starts beating stuff up* hehe, I had a bit of this lately. Been soloing drg up for a static, died 5 times. Once i was 50 tnl. Then a gobby shows up and kills me. I was pissed. I go back to the area, first thing I do is kill that gobby. Then later, a gobby flies out of that area and he's friggin invincible. I die again. I HP, never say a word, turn off the game and go to sleep (it was 9:00)

When you lvl up, the first thing that comes to you mind is either:
FINALLY!!! YAY!!! *shoots off fireworks* (yes, I always carry fireworks with me whereever I go)
finally I can go to sleep

When you use your two hour the most likely thing that come to mind is:
THF: wheee run kitty kitty run!
WHM: Well, we're all f***ed anyways.
DRG: yay!! stabby stabby!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!
MNK: yay!! punchy punchy!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!
WAR: yay!! slashy shalshy!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!
NIN: starts singing the "TNT" song, and hits it at the "Watch me explode" part
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

When I die it's usually Damn when I'm by myself and WTF in party.

When I lvl up... I start wondering if it's time to upgrade gear. Also "woohoo - yay - yeahh".

As for 2hr... (3 most recent instances)
smn > Eat THIS Ultima *JUDGEMENTBOLT!!!!11one!!* :twisted:
war > I hope this gives us the edge to beat this mob w/out the whm :| (who had d/c'd)
nin > n00basz party is gonna get me killed..may as well :roll: .. KITTY-GO-BOOM >HP>log off>get snack>take shower
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Sylphine
Tomcat

Post by Sylphine »

ok, here is what i do :

death : aw.............again??? (what was that damn tanker doing!!) usually goes "wtf!?"

lv up : yeah!! once in a while...

2 hr : depend on jobs

WAR,RDM,BLM,SMN,RNG,MNK,DRK,THF - ok! we're on a life gamble game!! (if you survived, i die and if i survived, you die)

WHM- damn....../em waves goodbye to my 10% lost exp

NIN- yea....saves up the exp but would it be reasonable for 10 mins weakened?

PLD- i hope i can hold him long enough to kill though...

BRD, BST - (never used)

DRG (before update) - Come to me, little wywern ^^ (and don't die, ok?)
DRG (after update) - Ok....saves up life and a temporary power up
Sylphine on Titan Server...

[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sylphine]More Info[/url]

Aw...after 50 leveling becomes more difficult now........
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Sylphine wrote:DRG (before update) - Come to me, little wywern ^^ (and don't die, ok?)
Hehe my {Call Wyvern} macro is pretty similar;
"Come to me my cute ickle wyvern! {Call Wyvern}"
"/em snuggles her cuddly Azure."
:D
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

1: (most common) F*CK -> Gilsellers MPK in garlaige citadel to steal the NM.

2: Damn -> The sprinkler casts Sleep II, Shirai gains the effect of sleep.
The Sprinkler defeats Titan.
*Smackerdy smack* one dead summoner.

3: Sh*t -> Mob ignores avatar and starts smacking on it's owner.

4: (or my favorite) WTF!? -> First time in Uleguerand range.
Carby holds off a Taurus that agroed me (True sight) carby dies.
Shirai sees a horde of angry demons smacking in on Shirai's poor head ; ;
Taurus and demons link ; ;

When you lvl up, the first thing that comes to you mind is:

1: Whoo Hoo, I still need to lvl up more though -> Evoker's Pigaches +1 one more level... so much exp to gather...

2: yes, time to ditch this party -> often enough, but more as in hmmm... 3k tnl 30 minutes playtime hmmm...

3: yay lvl ???....again... -> too often

4: finnaly I can go to sleep/eat/bathroom etc etc. -> see 3

When you use your two hour the most likely thing that come to mind is

1: Good it worked. RUN AWAY! -> hehe if my 2hr doesn't kill it

2: I hope this holds him. -> see 1

3: Die die die! -> see 1

4: (majiin Gakure) <<< I need to HP warp/ Im bored / Im not losing any exp for this one. <- Party over see you again.
*Shirai strolls towards a gob*
KITTY GO BOOM!!!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

When I die, I usually see it coming, so no surprise. I have been doing Dynamis lately so there its "Again? /sigh".

Leveling up? "Yay 68 AGAIN!!". Dynamis, what can I say.

2 Hour? As RDM I usually Chainscape with it so with my best train counductor* inner voice: "Saftey Exprrress All Aboarrrd."

As BLM its "Someday I am going to do this and NUKE, not Cure".

As WHM there is a wordless prayer to the Goddess included with each Benediction that her gift will not be wasted.

*How many here have ever HEARD a train counductor? Live that is, the Smithsonian has some recorded for when they go extinct.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting