Announcement

A place to talk about... anything!
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Announcement

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

This is my last post here.I'd like to say a few things before I decide to toss you all aside like trash.First about MP Phoenix not being reconized as part of the MP Mainstream.Who really gives a f***?What did being reconized do for us?What did MP Phoenix have to gain from it?Not a damn thing.I can tell you for a fact that no one in MP Phoenix ever cared about being reconized as part of the mainstream.Secondly about the use of stuff from this sight.What the f*** do you think you been doing?The logo on the main page belongs to SE and you all used that,did you ask them for permission to use it?I highly doubt it.And thirdly regarding the high and might attitudes of several people,namely Angeldark(yes I know how to spell you're name,I'm doignt his to piss you off) and Nivvez(aka Ms.Holier-than-thou).Get over yourselves.Nivez you're god complex tells me that you should seek some professional help,seriously.And Angeldark,why the f*** have you been posting on the Phoenix forums?Are you a member of MP Phoenix?No?Then piss off and troll you're own damn boards.

With that said i bid you all farewell.I know this post will probably be locked and/or deleted,but if you wish to flame or whatever feel free to send me an email at adamous_69@hotmail.com or chaoskitten21@yahoo.com

Farewell kittens,and I wish you all luck
Something wicked this way comes!
Mithra Dark Knight of MithraPride Phoenix Division
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/3020/chaoskitten19no.jpg[/img][/url]
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Wow....looking at an attitude like this I can begin to see why Phoenix has its problems with everyone. O.o

Sad thing to see indeed...
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Ihave reason to belive that we've just been insulted. :lol:
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Ihave reason to belive that we've just been insulted. :lol:
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

well with them out the way please lock and/or delet this thread please. none of us need this stuff anymore..
angeladark
Tomcat

Post by angeladark »

now we see where alliances are. One simple request, now that you have recinded your option to post here. Please, have your members change all information linking your shell to this site, we will not sort out new members for you. Yes, this includes postings on sites like killing ifrit, alla, etc.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/angeladark/AngelaSig.jpg[/img]
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

yes I agree, Pheonix forums need to start anew with out all the stupid mess, Chaos it was stupid to bring this crap back up when it was basicly dead, and I see that you are fully under Prrsha's control now......... the only "high and mighty one" was Prrsha plain and simple, now lock this stupid thread and let it all be -.- god..........getting sick of this stupid crap
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Kailea wrote:...Chaos it was stupid to bring this crap back up when it was basicly dead, and I see that you are fully under Prrsha's control now......... the only "high and mighty one" was Prrsha plain and simple, now lock this stupid thread and let it all be -.- god..........getting sick of this stupid crap
I find this to be incredibly humorous. I can't explain exactly why, as it would be too easily misinterpreted... suffice to say that with these phoenix/non-phoenix forum battle lines, both sides see the same horrible things in each other, seemingly refusing to see the other side's merits as still existant.

In a perfect world, I'd take Prrsha and Goldess, toss them in a room, lock the door, and leave them in there 'til they come to some sort of understanding that doesn't involve crap like this.

Not that I'm involved. MP Remora is having enough trouble staying solvent as it is.
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Blackroses
Tomcat

Post by Blackroses »

LOL :lol: And now you see why i left MP phoenix. Too much damn drama. Honestly. Boo hooo. were not recongnized anymore. whatever shall we do. get off our forums, your not apart of us anymore, etc etc.

This is relating to the game how? I know. by flaming and yelling at each other it helps lvl up right? okay then. SCREW YOU ALL. well i should be lvl 20 now right? J/K :D

Im sorry. this thread is just so damn funny.
*when Pheonixhawk burned in the flames by the hand of the dark warlord Pantsu a new re-incarnation appeared holding a black rose in her hand*

[img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6189/13ls2.jpg[/img]
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

I'd have hoped you'd know better than to post something like this, Chaos :/ There's no need; it's not solving anything, only poking an open sore with a stick.

I'd hope people realise anger such as this isn't what characterises most of MP Phoenix. Most of us are wanting this to be as amicable as possible.
[url=http://www.fourfa.com/]Freakin' emo![/url]

Losfuin: WHM 25, RDM 21, BLM 20, THF 20, WAR 30, MNK 16, BST 5, DRK 1, BRD 10, PLD 1

Dooom: Thf 25 WAR 14 MNK 7
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

I think Phrozen sums it up well here:

viewtopic.php?t=4059
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Just please stop writing insulting and pointless messages to eachother. Can't you see that only makes you become what you hate: flaming trolls.
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

PH you've got some damn nerve saying this is why you left Phoenix, youre the biggest drama queen/king of them all. You were bouncing back between the two servers and now that you've found a new place to call home (for now) you want to bash Phoenix. What the f*** ever. You got your own damn issues to deal with, you tried to quit the game everyother week and throw a hissy fit and make a new character more often then that. I wish i had the time to go back and post links to all of the childish posts you made. Phoenix isnt recognized by MP anymore...yada yada yada...whatever, that isnt a big deal. but I'll be damned if you try to sit here and act like you're all cool surrounded by a ring of drama. I seriously had to laugh out loud when you said "boohoo". Hahaha. Youre a piece of fuckin work and I hope you have a great time on your new Server. Peace!
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

Kateevia wrote:PH you've got some damn nerve saying this is why you left Phoenix, youre the biggest drama queen/king of them all. You were bouncing back between the two servers and now that you've found a new place to call home (for now) you want to bash Phoenix. What the f*** ever. You got your own damn issues to deal with, you tried to quit the game everyother week and throw a hissy fit and make a new character more often then that. I wish i had the time to go back and post links to all of the childish posts you made. Phoenix isnt recognized by MP anymore...yada yada yada...whatever, that isnt a big deal. but I'll be damned if you try to sit here and act like you're all cool surrounded by a ring of drama. I seriously had to laugh out loud when you said "boohoo". Hahaha. Youre a piece of fuckin work and I hope you have a great time on your new Server. Peace!
nice ^.^
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

Im just going to pretend I didn't read this thread. Hope it gets tossed.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

threads usually dont get tossed, they get locked. however i will say this in the end. ive made my opinion very clear to prrsha and the rest of phenoix, im not going to repeat what ive said before all i have to say is goodbye and good riddance.

oh and chaos, if anyone has a god complex, its the traitor that is your leader, and it seems that you are the only person who doesnt realize this. and believe me im NOT holy in any way, shape, or form and i never pretend to be. im quite the opposite.

as for your last post. :?: :roll: Pheonix has no forums here anymore, we dont have a shell on Pheonix.

lastly, the things i mentioned in the last post. the main logo on our front page IS allowed, this site is regesterd with SE as a FFXI community site, which allows for reproduction and use of thier materials and immages. so yes we DO have permisson to use our logo. secondly, the logo wasnt created by you, therefor it isnt yours, get over it. lastly, our site resources and bandwith no longer belong to you, stop using them.

i stressed before in my last post, if you want to have the site resources for your linkshell mates i suggest learning how to code and creating them yourself. many of them are open source items that just require some configuration and plugging in. others are commenly used items. instead of stealing what is ours, make it your god damn selves.

goodbye
angeladark
Tomcat

Post by angeladark »

Kateevia wrote:PH you've got some damn nerve saying this is why you left Phoenix, youre the biggest drama queen/king of them all. You were bouncing back between the two servers and now that you've found a new place to call home (for now) you want to bash Phoenix. What the f*** ever. You got your own damn issues to deal with, you tried to quit the game everyother week and throw a hissy fit and make a new character more often then that. I wish i had the time to go back and post links to all of the childish posts you made. Phoenix isnt recognized by MP anymore...yada yada yada...whatever, that isnt a big deal. but I'll be damned if you try to sit here and act like you're all cool surrounded by a ring of drama. I seriously had to laugh out loud when you said "boohoo". Hahaha. Youre a piece of fuckin work and I hope you have a great time on your new Server. Peace!
OBJECTION!

What you said has a clear contradiction... See, who has been more adamant in breaking from the "mainstream", Prrsha or Golddess? The answer is clear, the bigger drama queen/king is Prrsha himself! Why else would he break the rules then use a lie as a cover up?

Besides, it isn't a "big deal" to you now because you're still using this site's resources! And I don't mean the image stealing that went on before either. As Golddess has said, "MithraPride Phoenix" is using this site to sort out the bad eggs. Hence why they haven't updated information on other forums as of the time of this post! This is decisive evidence that leaders of "MithraPride Phoenix" can't and won't do everything on their own!
Prrsha wrote:I think Phrozen sums it up well here:

viewtopic.php?t=4059
HOLD IT!

I think some people need to read my post again. Since Golddess made the announcement that Phoenix has been cast out, the leaders of Phoenix have been dragging their feet when it comes to being independent of the "mainstream" hence why I made the request for them to change all information on other forums linking people to their own forums and not this site, since now they have been declared as independent. These actions clearly proves that leadership in MithraPride Phoenix know what benefits come from being associated with an established site like this one. You see, they want to keep the benefits yet be in their own, the perverbial straddling the picket fence so to speak. Well, it won't go both ways, you can't be independent from a site yet continue to be dependent on the benefits of being associated with the same site. If MithraPride Phoenix truly wants to be "underground" instead of "mainstream" then they must see to it that all information from them leads to their own site and not this one!

Another question I have is this: Why is it that only MithraPride Phoenix is the only shell wanting to break off from the alleged "oppressive" rule of MithraPride? If Admin and such on the site are so "tyrannical" then how come more shells haven't joined them?

The answer I have already stated, they want to have all the benefits of being associated with MithraPride without the drawbacks of being independent. They want their cake and eat it too.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/angeladark/AngelaSig.jpg[/img]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

And locked and tossed it will be... :roll:

Just stop it ok?

To everyone involved, Stop trolling these boards!
We don't want this crap, anyone is welcome here from any server also phoenix.
Just come with normal discussions & threads of any nature.

but more threads like these will result in a instaban from now on!