Moving Boards

A place to talk about... anything!
Prrsha

Moving Boards

Post by Prrsha »

Due to the problems MP Phoenix has had with certain trolls on these boards and refusal of MP Midgard staff to deal with it... MP Phoenix is moving to these forums:

http://mpphoenix.proboards56.com/index.cgi

All members of MP Phoenix are asked to sign up and register however non-MP Phoenix members are welcome to come and post in the new forums.
Stockyboy
Big Cat

Post by Stockyboy »

I am tempted to say something about the Midgard staff, but i fear it will onry cause more problems.
Mr. T pitties the fool, Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off, I /poke the fool.
Haubegeon: O
Hauberk: O
Drk75/War43/Nin60/Blm37/Thf37(DONE YES!)/Whm32/Drg22/Smn16/Rdm66/Bst18/Mnk10/Brd33/Pld11
All others not unlocked or not leveled ^^^
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/stockyboy/USSRallyourcookie-1.png[/img]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Phoenix leaving fixes more problems than anything, so say what you want.

Parting shots are status quo in forums, aren't they? :P
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

{/sigh}

Sounds to me like someone has their panties in a wad. Seriously Prrsha, I think you've got your nose just a little high in the air. Time to lower yourself from your pedestal and rejoin the common people. I used to think of you rather well, but here lately all you do is take potshots at people whether they deserve them or not. And now you're saying you're just gonna up and jump forums because you're pissy with everyone and everything and the staff refuses to jump to your word? If I was an MP Pheonix member, I'd most likely be telling you where to stick it. If you don't wanna deal with said person that badly, keep them out of the Pheonix boards, delete every post they make, ask that their posting priviledges be taken away for that section of the boards. But to say your just gonna take your LS and jump forums? Sorry, but you really need to sort out your issues. You're letting your personal feelings cloud your judgement, and it's been showing lately, A LOT.

Did you notice every time here lately when you've posted in a thread it's become a Flame-war from your post on? No other member of Pheonix seems to be doing that. Just you. Sounds to me like your 'Linkshell' issues are more like 'personal' issues. And this is just from what I've seen here lately in General Kitty Chat. ~.~

Not to mention I've yet to figure out WTF Midgardsormr's staff's decisions has to do with ANYTHING to do with your section....

I'll personally be happy to welcome you back once you get over this little tantrum of yours, but until then, well, be well kitty. =\
Last edited by Kintrra on Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
angeladark
Tomcat

Post by angeladark »

Prrsha, it's not that "MP Midgard Staff" won't "deal with it" though I'm assuming that "it" is basically all the drama your branch seems to bring on here, but it seems to me, that MP Admin are generally tired of the crap that is brought on by the Phoenix shell. Case in point being was that three topics were locked, in sequence, started mainly by Phoenix shell members. Prrsha, Stockyboy and whoever else that is either friendly with or a part of the Phoenix MP shell, please don't bring any drama that happens on your server on to here, especially into the general chat area. If you want to bring it up under your server's section, that's fine, cause hell, it's your damn section. Just leave other kittens out of it. We're sick and tired of it.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/angeladark/AngelaSig.jpg[/img]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

In my opinion, if your shell is bearing the MithraPride logo then you belong here, if your bailing out and leaving the forums you might as well break your shell and remake it into PrrshasPride or something... :roll:

Again, thats just my opinion :P
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

I just skimmed a look at the new "Phoenix MP" site, looks like a rip off of the actual MP site, be a little more creative and do your orn thing at least if your gonna disband from the MP. lol :lol:
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

I dont know much about who starting or causing dramas in here.
Prrsha was only stating and announcing that Phoenix MP forum has been moved.

From what I see, people who replied to Prrsha and pointed fingers causing more trouble than Prrsha.

Why did you reply and point directly to Prrsha in the first place?;;;
Seems like if you want Prrsha to start anything on you guys.

If it was Prrsha fault.. why you do browing her topic and bringing up shits? ^^;

I just dont get it.

Simply use the "Ignore" button ^^a
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

If you like the new MP Phoenix forums enjoy your stay, if you don't then don't go there. A LS is about the people in it, not what forums they use. We chose to create the site to be rid of Kiren's presence, simple as that.

MithraPride will always be MithraPride regardless of forums. The LS belongs to the people of Phoenix whom use it and it shall remain so. We desire to be troll free is all.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

well if persha wants to drag the mp ls on phenix away from here ok. but do remeber this perrsha the trolls you so despertly seek to be ride of forever will allways be there. some one will turn into a troll on the fourm and it will have some sort of effect. you can ban ips of them all you want but they'll come back.

my original server was phenix. i moved to midgar cause my friend was there.
and after looking at the phenix section a few times i must honestly say i'm glad to not be on phenix so i don't have to deal with the drama. midgard has it's own drama but not as bad as phenix seems to.

and the whole must be windy or bastok kitty to even bein the ls is not fair. mithra pride is a kitty only ls i understand but it's for kitties of every nation i thought.

either way from what i've seen of you perrsha i can say good ridence.

i'm not an entierly good person some times and i know this. if any one has somthing to say about my post to me or anything that is directed to me i sugest you pm me as to keep the boards clean of stupidity
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

sakono wrote:my original server was phenix. i moved to midgar cause my friend was there.
and after looking at the phenix section a few times i must honestly say i'm glad to not be on phenix so i don't have to deal with the drama. midgard has it's own drama but not as bad as phenix seems to.
Eh... then why is Golddess stepping down as leader then? Why has their sackholders bailed to +1? You can hurl (this server has more drama then that) insults all day but all LSes have it from time to time.

You want to start a Phoenix pissing match feel free but my original post is to notify the MP Phoenix users of the new forum. If possible I request this thread be locked, if not I guess the spiral of pissing continues... :roll:
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Every linkshell has drama. It's a fact of the internet that where there are people, there is drama.
However, when much of that drama is due to one person who set out to cause drama, things are a bit different. When said person has been banned from these forums, and then is allowed to come back, what does it say? They might as well have never been banned in the first place.

Kiren's sole reason for existance of Phoenix seemed to be to cause drama - not just on MP, but also in GoL, Tiamt's Fangs, and Littlegamers. We managed to get away from that drama in-game. We shouldn't have to put up with it coming back to us in our forums.

This isn't some pissing-match. What I am annoyed by, though, is that the site admins will let someone who caused so much turmoil to us come back, especially after they already banned them.

Edit - and for the new boards looking like these... well, you know what they say about immitation :D
[url=http://www.fourfa.com/]Freakin' emo![/url]

Losfuin: WHM 25, RDM 21, BLM 20, THF 20, WAR 30, MNK 16, BST 5, DRK 1, BRD 10, PLD 1

Dooom: Thf 25 WAR 14 MNK 7
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

People,

LS drama on what server so ever does not belong here.
If Prrsha wants to make his own MP Phoenix boards he should.
It's up to the MP staff what to do about that.

Keep the drama/trolling/flaming off these boards.
I said it before and I will repeat:
Drama does not represent Mithrapride and I will issue warnings to the people immediately if this doesn't stop right now!

-click-

Mood: disapointed.
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

Lololol.

I wake up to see this and I just think.. wow.

First off, Ambrey, it would be a wonderful thing if we could reserve MithraPride on all servers. But that isn't how Linkshells work. But what's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. If Phoenix wishes to not be a part of us, they don't have to change their name. Another suitible name can be chosen.

Prrsha... I don't even know where to begin. This is not your business anymore, yet you just can't seem to let it go. If Chaos chooses to follow you, it will be a real shame to loose the 2nd oldest MP. But maybe then you'll get to see just what it takes to moderate forums, the difficulty of balancing school, work, fun, and forum duties, of keeping them troll-free. Or maybe you'll just not care, and ban everyone who uses a specific ISP, or a specific email provider, or what have you, just because of a single bad egg coming from that location.

But that is not how MithraPride operates. MP is a haven to all kittens. Sure, asshats exist, and we need to deal with them from time to time. But we will not, for example, fix it such that no one from Florida is allowed to register just because of one dumbass.

And I believe I have adequately stated my reasons for stepping down as leader of Midgard, but that is neither here nor there, and a low cheap shot to be bringing that up in here.
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]