Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe yeah this weeks was great :D
He's mean to Yuffie though :( my favourite character :(
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

I have a bad memory or something since I've always just vaguely remembered Yuffie from FF7...of course my mind is 99% on Aeris though! :D
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

LMAO!!! I never used Yuffie either. Cloud, Aeris, Tifa. Thank you. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

I am replaying FFVII right now acualy and I plan on useing the people I never used :p so my PT will be Cloud Yuffie and Viensint and when I can finaly take Cloud out he wil be replacewd with Caitsith
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

It's all about Reeves, yo.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Yuffie > all others.

Get her ultimate weapon, and go to the sunken submarine. Give her a Morph-All materia combo, and watch as your party ends up with maxed out luck.
Amiable
Tomcat

lol

Post by Amiable »

i remember when the game came out for PC i was just a little kid at the time. i didnt know any better so i had a trainer program on it. and my whole party became aerith right after the tragic event you all know im talking about
(\__/) Help little bunny foo foo gain world
( -'-'-) Domiation by copying and pasting this
(")_(") onto you own signature
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Yuffie sucks, Cloud, Vincet and Barret and Red XIII all the way yo! 8)
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ambrey wrote:Yuffie sucks, Cloud, Vincet and Barret and Red XIII all the way yo! 8)
DIE!!! :x :evil:

Yuffie FOR TEH WIN!!! I think I'm almost onto Disk 3 now, current party setup is Cloud (duh), Cid, Yuffie.
If you don't use Cid you are retarded :P he's so awesomeleet and has amazingly powerful limit breaks PLUS he's a DRG, need I say more? :P
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Yuffie is like the worst character, if you didnt look real close you couldnt even tell she is a girl either lol :lol: Ill stick to the 1337 characters of FFVII tvm. :D
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

FTW!
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Nuhuh the worst character is Cait Sith by far, useless stuffed animal pfft.

Yuffie has pretty strong physical attacks and of course is great with material, an all round kinda fighter and her LBs are pretty cool too. Not to mention she's hillarious! :D
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Useless? Maybe. But he and Cid are my favorites by far. Vincent is a close third. Cloud, Aeris, Barret, Yufie. Pfft. The stuffed animal rocks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: LFP!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: LFP!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting