Whats its like to be an english teacher in japan~

Post by Neoshinobi »

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher.html

....Its funny, so read it. :?

Courteous of liohs...that tech from IRC. :o
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

There was someone that photocopied PennyArcade comics and got rid of the text, and had the students fill the speech baloons in with what they wanted. It is ubber funny to read the things the japan students came up with.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Long read, but VERY funny. It's the middle of the night here and I woke my dog up 3 times. He tends to bark when he's not sure what's going on, so I tried not to laugh too loud, but I couldn't help it.

Ph34r the Kancho!
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

LMFAO!!!! :rofl:

I had to actually start reading through these...I've lost it so many times already. This is just hilarious. XD
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

haha thats realy really funny...some stuff ididn't know about japan >.> can't stop laughing..
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

:rofl: that is AWESOME!!! Now that's going in my favorites list for sure :rofl:
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Ok, so reading that has given me an idea. My main is Dragoon, and I was wondering if I could find out how to say "Prepare for the Kancho of Eternal Torment!" or something. ^.^; Ya know, when I do SA-WS, hehe.

Also, I was considering putting those words to this picture, but in english. However, I suck with pictures.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Eviticus wrote:Ok, so reading that has given me an idea. My main is Dragoon, and I was wondering if I could find out how to say "Prepare for the Kancho of Eternal Torment!" or something. ^.^; Ya know, when I do SA-WS, hehe.

Also, I was considering putting those words to this picture, but in english. However, I suck with pictures.
{Anal impaleing} {yes, please}
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

{Hmmm.} Did you mean something like this?

Forgive me if it's not the greatest...font selection on this comp is kinda bleh. ><[/url]
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

Liked the font but dident care for the image so I made my own :P
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

OMFG, that is soo damn funny... im gonna have to remember to put that in my favorites and remember that program >.>; might be something id be willing to do.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Lol, I guess that works. ^.^ I still need to find out how to say that in Japanese.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

http://img.elitepeeps.net/crap/src/1131399821934%2ejpg

also from liohs in irc... kanho game.....arcade game... god help us all
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Man that is a good read ^^

Kancho - :o Thats almost as bad as when i was around that age we used play swipe, were the idea was not to directly hit someone in the nuts but swipe it cause it hurt alot worse. :?

Ah-buuh - I swear my ex used to do that sometime we'd be watchin tv and id look at her and her jaw would hanging in the duuuh motion. :P

"I'm sorry, this just isn't going to work. Your head is too big." :lol:

The Octopus, Gaijin Smash :rofl:

"Hip-Hop in a Can" for $9.99 and popped it open....voila! I'm ghetto now! :roll:

"Unkuru Fakaa!" :rofl:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Cyndari wrote:Ah-buuh - I swear my ex used to do that sometime we'd be watchin tv and id look at her and her jaw would hanging in the duuuh motion. :P
My sister says me and my cousin do this whenever we play videogames...I dunno know though, I never really noticed it. :?
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

More reading.........

I realized then that I had ascended to some sort of Anti-Kancho/Dodgedick Ninja Mastery. :lol:

"Is Azrael gonna have to kancho a bitch?" :lol:

Waitaminute, the PTA?! Aren't they just some bored housewives/husbands with nothing better to do? You'd think, but here in Japan the PTA is like some Italian mob-owned, GOD-like Organization. ...The PTA. Don't f*** with us, or we'll ruin your bake sale. ...Bitches. :rofl:

If you couldn't tell by now, I'd definitely hit it. I'd hit that sh*t like a McDonalds double cheeseburger. :P

"Oh, she is so very bitch! I must watch her adventure!" :D

"but i think all ure storys are a bunch of black man lies."

Not just any lies mind you...black man lies. With...what...30% more sneakiness? A bucket of fried chicken with every black man lie? A little crack sprinkled on top? :rofl: rolls on floor in hysterics :rofl:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

If you have not read any of these then you need to read just this one

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher70.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The ppl at my work think Im nuts just burst out laughing for no reason :P

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Its possible that all of us here are a lil nuts >.> hehe
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

er better yet, we're not nuts, just everyone else around us are the ones who are nuts! :D
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Whats its like to be an english teacher in japan~

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Whats its like to be an english teacher in japan~

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting